Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? (43154 Views)

El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by deejayALFY(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
UNTIL WE DU AWAY WIT regionally, and ethnically SENTIMENTS AND LEARN TU APOINT D RIGHT FELLOWS DIS NATION WIL HV A LONG WAY TU GO

CLICK LIKE IF U BLIVE IN ONE NATION

CLICK LIKE FOR BABA PMB

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Atlantian: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Yevgeny:

SS/SE ideology is crime, fake drugs and baby factory. Thanks but we want no alignment
When you say "we", who are the "we" ? South West Earners ? Remember that all these are nairaland games, we are playing.

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
sinestro24:

WHY MAKE A PHARMACIST INEC BOSS.

WETIN CONCERN CHLOROQUIN AND FAIR ELECTION. THAT IS FITTING A SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE.

. . . . . . . . . . . .goon, a pharmacist that has had cognate experience with INEC . . . . . . . . . . .minion, what was the educational background of Maurice Iwu? . . . . . . . . . . . .while you are at it, what was the educational background of Abel Guobadia? . . . . . . . . . . . . .cretin, you are definitely an unemployed irritant, or else you would know what cognate experience means!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . . . .goon, a pharmacist that has had cognate experience with INEC . . . . . . . . . . .minion, what was the educational background of Maurice Iwu? . . . . . . . . . . . .while you are at it, what was the educational background of Abel Guobadia? . . . . . . . . . . . . .cretin, you are definitely an unemployed irritant, or else you would know what cognate experience means!!!

YOU ARE A TOTAL INGRATE. SO YOU ARE SUPPORTING PREVIOUS MISTAKES TO CONTINUE BECAUSE ITS A NORM.

YOUR IDEOLOGY AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS WHERE WE ARE TODAY.

INBRED FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
sinestro24:

YOU ARE A TOTAL INGRATE. SO YOU ARE SUPPORTING PREVIOUS MISTAKES TO CONTINUE BECAUSE ITS A NORM.

YOUR IDEOLOGY AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHERE NIGERIA IS WHERE WE ARE TODAY.

INBRED FOOL

. . . . . . . . .goon, you are making a fooool of yourself . . . . . . . . . . .your above response clearly shows you have no idea what 'COGNATE EXPERIENCE' means . . . . . . . . . . .imp, the saying 'square peg in a round hole' has been bastadized by illiterates like you . . . . . . . . . .someone who has had years of cognate experience on the job, and one buffon is spitting gibberish . . . . . . . . . .underling, go back to school, your brain has been dormant!!! . . . . . . . . . . .or better still, go back to your xbox games . . . . . . . . . .when you grow up, we can joust

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Maser: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
deflover:
look son remember you were asking for the definition of a fool..I just found one

Typified by you and your father who made the mistake of spilling out the thoughtless specimen that turned out to be you. *Spits! *

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by anonimi: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2015
Yes is barking dog abi na attack lion is also called Femi na just like Obasanjo's attack dog- FFK.

[img]http://www.michellehenry.fr/dogbarking.jpg[/img]
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by dustydee: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2015
I am ashamed that nairaland is promoting these types of threads. While your concerns are genuine, I would have waited for the major appointments to be made first before condemning him.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by makzeze: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2015
All the southern appointments have been made by GEJ just before he left office. So your southern vacancies have been filled up. it is north turn now.

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by hollarwaley: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2015
aguiyi1:

na lie. the anti subsidy removal protest started in lagos, the objection for saving was spear headed by fashola and amaechi even most of the oil cabals and subsidy thiefs are from the north and west so what are you talking about.

one Nigeria?

easy bro.. dont give ursef unnecessary pain nd high blood pressure

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2015
dayo23:
baba relax, tell me during GEJ administration who was the SGF? the Minister of Finance? Works? Power? Health? Petroleum? Aviation? Beside go and check most juicy govt parastatals and agency who were heading them? You come here spitting trash, GEJ was even the worst
Who was minister of trade?, who was minister of Agriculture?, Who minister of Education?.
So my friend let's think right
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Decale:
Femi Adesina

Laolu Akande

The members of the transition committee

I dey come, bigot
what about south south and east
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by moscobabs(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Buchukwu:
And will appointing non-northerner change the standard of living of people from those areas? Or will it make naira gain value against dollar? Maaaaad People
thanks for this ...TANoids belong to Yaba left grin grin grin
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Quite unfortunate that some folks out here see these things through the prism of the tribalistic, ethnic and the nepotic! If only they'd been informed with an open mind they'll know each appointment has its own story - well rooted in the meritorious, organisational and the circumstantial motions of life!
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Kazrem(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2015
Ikengawo:
His first administration was the most regionally and ethnically (Hausa-Fulani) bias in the history of Nigeria. I know many are ready to defend Buhari at the expense of their dignity and their life so please permit me to ask..

Has buhari appointed a single non-northerner?

As it stands all his appointees to date have been from the north. The only states he has yet to visit Northern. He has visited Kanuri Chad and Hausa Niger. I know Buhari has defenders so I'm asking them for answers.
Bro cool down na. I am a pro Buhari but not a one way traffic buharist. Is Femi Adesina from north? Besides, he just appointed 15 special advisers. There are still many appointees waiting. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by OPUU: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari's appointment should be based on where anybody is coming from but on qualification n d willingness to serve.Nigeria is d way it is today cos we always want appointments made on sentiments basis - North n South.Get whoever can do d job d way Nigerians will appreciate not minding where d person is coming from.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by honeric01(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2015
Ikengawo:
His first administration was the most regionally and ethnically (Hausa-Fulani) bias in the history of Nigeria. I know many are ready to defend Buhari at the expense of their dignity and their life so please permit me to ask..

Please prove this with evidence or remain a known liar!

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by neo25(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2015
post names of appointees so far. Then get your answer
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Beremx:
Before you start to cry foul and play the victim card,he will surely appoint Igbos in his cabinet.

Coolu down biko!
almost every region will definitely get a minister...what abut key positions like SGF, Chief of staff, inec boss, nnpc gm, chief judge etc
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Alao96(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Very soon even d nddc will b runned by fulani cow fuckers
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by silvernus0: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2015
Ikengawo:

As it stands all his appointees to date have been from the north. The only states he has yet to visit Northern. He has visited Kanuri Chad and Hausa Niger. I know Buhari has defenders so I'm asking them for answers.

.STAY THERE DEY TALK UR OWN SHAIRIA IS COMIN
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by natedalo: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2015
dayo23:
So it was fashola fault that ur clueless man just decided to wake up one morning and remove subsidy increasing the pump price of PMS with due information to the citizens? Beside I was refering to the promises he made to the good people of south west when we voted him in 2011, he didn't do a single thing for us even his appointments no yorubaman dey better positions.
Jonathan did not just wake up and remove fuel subsidy, it was in the papers months before that subsidy was to be removed.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by discusant: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2015
Buchukwu:
And will appointing non-northerner change the standard of living of people from those areas? Or will it make naira gain value against dollar? Maaaaad People

Mumu? You don't know that Buhari appointing only northerners risks crumbling your sweet one Nigeria? Why did Buhari north did everything, including the unimaginable, to take back power in 2015, if not for rotation of power and political appointments among the zones?
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Manir9ja: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2015
Ikengawo:

Shut up CU*NT. Buhari is not done with his appointments, in fact he has just started. Its better for u to wait until hez done with his appointments before you can go on with your critics cos I'm sure u'll be disappointed big time. Wawa kawai.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Emmahunk(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2015
One month and few days and we are already being blinded by ethnic hatred.
If appointing all officers from a particular region will restore ;
Security
Peace
Value of Naira
Enhanced foreign reserve
Employment opportunities
Parastatals that work
Etc,
Then, I as a person does not really mind.
Enough of square pegs in round holes because of ethnic and quota nonsense.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by franklingud(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2015
Decale:
Femi Adesina

Laolu Akande

I dey come, bigot
Only 2 people #bigothardy
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Securedlife(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2015
APC is a party that practice NORTHERNCRAZY as exhibited by PMB. NORTHERNCRAZY is a government of the north, by the north and for the north. We voted for CHANGE not SECTIONAL LEADERS, APC call your house, sorry, PMB to order, before I . . .
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by yahx(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Put the blame on yoruba the wanted change and massively voted buhari# enjoy the wind of change #una nver se notin yet
Till our cows sheeps and goats become ministers too
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by slenjaman(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Decale:
Femi Adesina

Laolu Akande

I dey come, bigot
pls tell them probably they don't know. People just like to create problems that doesn't exist
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by GoldHorse(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2015
Which do you prefer? A government full of your tribal people without performance or one that will perform and give all Nigerians a better and wonderful life even without anybody from your tribe or mine?

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by femi4: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ikengawo:

Who cares, the last time I checked Femi Adesina is not from the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) / 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.