Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? (43165 Views)

El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by freeage7(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
The last time I checked, Femi Adesina is from the south west oh. Wetin una want nah? The yoruba agenda or the northern agenda, or the Nigeria dream of a better life?
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by discusant: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . .goon, you are making a fooool of yourself . . . . . . . . . . .your above response clearly shows you have no idea what 'COGNATE EXPERIENCE' means . . . . . . . . . . .imp, the saying 'square peg in a round hole' has been bastadized by illiterates like you . . . . . . . . . .someone who has had years of cognate experience on the job, and one buffon is spitting gibberish . . . . . . . . . .underling, go back to school, your brain has been dormant!!! . . . . . . . . . . .or better still, go back to your xbox games . . . . . . . . . .when you grow up, we can joust

Mr. Know-it-all, please take note: cognate experience is by no means a match to professional knowledge.

A fellow who is not trained in the field of chemistry can work for decades in a chemistry shop, but his cognate experience can never match, or make him be a substitute, for a trained chemist.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by klax(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ikengawo:
His first administration was the most regionally and ethnically (Hausa-Fulani) bias in the history of Nigeria. I know many are ready to defend Buhari at the expense of their dignity and their life so please permit me to ask..

Has buhari appointed a single non-northerner?

As it stands all his appointees to date have been from the north. The only states he has yet to visit Northern. He has visited Kanuri Chad and Hausa Niger. I know Buhari has defenders so I'm asking them for answers.

Oh my brother don't worry yourself I bet you Nigeria has not seen anything yet.The southwest and Tifnubu will not belief their eyes what is about to happen. Pls I ask again where is Amaechi and Okorocha since their sai baba took power Where is Tifnubu stand at the moment. Ain't see anything yet.

Bros they won't answer you or they will come here to defend him this is why I regard apc party as a cult because it's only in a cult you don't see wrong of other members not to get the wroth of their boss everything evil is good that is the slogan of any cult and that is what apc stand for.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Mbediogu(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
aguiyi1:
looking for the wind is a wasteful venture.

we are still were we are because the descendants of oduduwa are afraid to stand on their own so they support the gambaris to act as if violence has been monopolized in the zoo.

Biafra is coming, we wouldn't continue like this

Biafra again? kedu kwanu maka ndi sabo? Egwu natum o o.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Christoskurion: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pls,the fault is not from his excellency but just that it is an abomination for an 'infidel' to rule over the 'moslem faithful' except in rare occasion. So help us God.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
What is happening is good for the Yorubas because they conspired with the core northerns to introduce this wicked change. Buhari is a typical Hausa/Fulani man and this people think only of themselves and can hold on to power. Just wait and see how major and sensitive appointments will be given to the core northerners.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by vanunu: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beremx:
Before you start to cry foul and play the victim card,he will surely appoint Igbos in his cabinet.

Coolu down biko!

From the smell of mess, you know the taste of shiiit.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by free2ryhme: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ikengawo:
His first administration was the most regionally and ethnically (Hausa-Fulani) bias in the history of Nigeria. I know many are ready to defend Buhari at the expense of their dignity and their life so please permit me to ask..

As it stands all his appointees to date have been from the north. The only states he has yet to visit Northern. He has visited Kanuri Chad and Hausa Niger. I know Buhari has defenders so I'm asking them for answers.

I don't know dumb post makes frontpage these days

And dumber whoever pushed it to frontpage

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Goldmaxx(f): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
STFU,you are nt igbo you are a Yoruba COWARD from Southwest
Buchukwu:
And will appointing non-northerner change the standard of living of people from those areas? Or will it make naira gain value against dollar? Maaaaad People
stop using igbo names as moniker
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Fembleez1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well, the appointments he has made are not very important (INEC chair is acting...and something tells me she would be out of the job the minute they start nominating ministers). Plus...he has not yet removed the Security chiefs....and he has not yet appointed Ministers.

I hate tribalism....but it is too early to see any ''tribal pattern'' here....yet.

Yes...he visited Niger and Chad(and BTW...Chad is not a Kanuri country.....it has several other tribes....including a large Christian and animist population in its south. The Kanuris are not even in the majority.) because of the Boko Hram issue...which affects those countries.....thus he needed to hit the ground running there....especially as APC told us how they would deal well well with Boko when they were campaigning.

In my opinion.....I have stopped caring for tribe. Nigeria's problems are not because of tribe per se (although it is part of it).Nigeria's problems arise because since independence, our economy has been dependent on sale of our raw materials to foreign countries. We then use the money.....for sharing (Big mistake). Sharing the money bring s competition....which aggravates splits among tribes and religious lines....and which leads to arguments over which tribe gets which post....and which leads to people defending the indefensible.

The issue here is that Nigeria has to stop sharing money....and has to embrace true development (And yes....my issue with resource control is that it just amounts to another argument about how we share the money). No....Nigerian states have to do the job they were created for....use their available resources to create innovative industrial societies...which would reduce their dependence on oil money...and which would eventually end the sharing mentality. Tribalism will have no place in this society...because if you employ people on tribe...things will go south...and you will lose money.

If you Nigerians could focus on that....all of you....instead of doing all this share oil money economics....that leads to more crisis ....then things would be much better for all.

you don't want the abokis to hear that (the bolded). They once rejected it in the past cause they had/have no resources for development. That led to the sharing mentality; they introduced the idea majorly after NPC in the north brought forth what they wanted against the self motion.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by ooshinibos: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
what have the non northerner done for Nigeria SINCE ...I don't want to think about GEJ
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by sparkleRed(f): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
U pple sayn if he likes he should appoint all hausa it's nt so considering d fact dat nigeri has 6 geo political zone and close 2 500 ethnic groups, so re u guys nw saying he should sideline d others..aha ah na things ain't done dat way, buh let's wait till he appoints his ministers..lets be patience even though he's being 2 slow about it, things need 2 be in motion nw, cos Nigeria is going down every day...even though we all say God 4bid
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by enua(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
i know only a hater will open dis but atleast wait and c d ministarail list b4 hating
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by vanunu: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=OrigamiIII post=35349781][/quote]

koro, Adeshina, Bode.G etc are true sons of yoruba land, they are not bastards.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by leo2020: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ikengawo:

Wailing Wailers..your name says it all..you can go ahead with your Biafra afterall u people contribute almost nothing to the national treasury..u think u can rob d south south of d oyel? dat was Ojukwu's plan..no way!! south south now have their own identity..

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
discusant:

Mr. Know-it-all, please take note: cognate experience is by no means a match to professional knowledge.

A fellow who is not trained in the field of chemistry can work for decades in a chemistry shop, but his cognate experience can never match, or make him be a substitute, for a trained chemist.

. . . . . . . .this is why a lot of you fail exams!!!

"Cognate experience simply means having relevant experience that is highly pertaining to the job description"

relate the above definition to the INEC job. . . . . . . . . .and while you are at it, remind me of the discipline you have to study in school to be INEC chairman, and what you are taught there concerning being an electoral empire and how that beats someone with years of work experience and practical training (including studies attended)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Intrepid01(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
My view:

Yoruba's real anger against GEJ was his total neglect of the SW region in his appointment during his administration. Although the Yoruba elders were smart enough not to over demand for it, rather they devised his fall. This was evident in his last minute appointment of some people form the region towards election period but as they say, it was too late.

GEJ's administration was full of Igbos and Niger Deltans. Both GMB and GEJ are guilty of this.

Believe me I am not surprised, even though I supported the guy I knew it would be with some painful reality.

But the solace is this, Nigeria has long changed from a barrack to a Country. If you fail to meet the expectations of Nigerians and powers that be. You will be kicked out before you know it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
SUBMARINE:

SW shall see the consequence of being........

As for we SS/SE will won and proved to the SW people that they are educated but not wise. cool
u guys are d ones dats not wise, d yorubas are far more smarter dan u lots, they are using reverse psychology on everything happening, they wud see red when they know it's red they wud say it's blue, fools like u wud shout red, red.... and ruin ur chances, then when they hv finished benefiting from shouting blue they wud say it's red.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
9jatatafo:
What is happening is good for the Yorubas because they conspired with the core northerns to introduce this wicked change. Buhari is a typical Hausa/Fulani man and this people think only of themselves and can hold on to power. Just wait and see how major and sensitive appointments will be given to the core northerners.
u guys are not trying, words like dz wud increase d chances of d yorubas. Use ur heads.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by crisycent: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari has visited west Germany. He met with their president Michele. grin
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by iyobs7(f): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Decale:
Femi Adesina

Laolu Akande

The members of the transition committee

I dey come, bigot

Femi Adesina Yes, a Journalist that can read and defend him without gbagun...

Most Northerners cannot read neither can they speak good and correct English.

I don't care whose OX is goured withy comment, I will not reply your mentions. That is the only truth.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Irrelevant questions, should be any non Nigerians
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Good question

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
GentleToks:

Did you ask Igbos the same question when they started this rubbish under Jonathan administration which partially contributed to the reason why their fellow half-Igbo man was sent back to Otuoke?
Gej is now half igbo...lol
But when it comes to oil or unity between ijaws and igbos, u guys wud use the strongest blades to cutoff every contact btw dem.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
The dullard is an slowpoke who is ready to cause more problems for the country! I am ashamed of Nigeria! Backward people and nation! cry cry cry cry
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by junkyarddog: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Well south westerners are comfortable with the North alliance .it will be a taboo for south west to form alliance with the south east.it will be a curse to our generation and coming ones .

3 Likes

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Igbos use ur heads, stop spoiling our names and burning bridges, let the Ijaws carry der cross. If der man lost its der cross not ours, we are doing d wrong thing.

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Fembleez1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
i wish this concerns me more. Just don't like politics yet i know we yorubas are really the fools. it has always been - right from time, before 1930. Yet i hope it changes and surely it will very soon.

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
dayo23:
I feel your pain bro, na una son GEJ dissapoint us. We gat no choice bro! Let just support this Fulani presido.

U must either be high or u don't knw ur geo political zones, GEJ aint from the. South East niccur so he aint my own.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Change ke

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
lygn19:
Igbos use ur heads, stop spoiling our names and burning bridges, let the Ijaws carry der cross. If der man lost its der cross not ours, we are doing d wrong thing.

Exactly, the guy aint our son. He's not our kind and not from the South East, we are yet to rule dz damn country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage / 9 Reasons Why The Suspension Of The CJN Is Constitutional - PoliticsNGR.com / Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.