Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders (32449 Views)

Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? / APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by Cyriloha(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2015
grin APC BRINGING THE FIGHT TO YOUR DOORS STEP grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Akande forgot to mention the likes of tinubu as one of the oil subsidy bad niggas...

Let them keep fighting amongst themselves until we the masses come lynch them all..fools...instead of them to start working they are tussling for power..

6 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by babyhrt(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2015
I cannot forget,no media house can brain wash me,no Bisi Akande can make me forget the Genesis of this crisis

the greed and over bearing influence of Tinubu is the genesis of this crisis....the audicity by saraki and Dogora to stand up like men and challenge this over bearing influence further fueled it.

Bisi Akande cannot call Tinubu to order because he is eternally grateful to him for re awaking his dead political career hence this undirected outburst.

10 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2015
The painful part is instead of callin a spade a spade some useless people here still got APC's back despite their disgraceful acts, some Nigerian youths are so hopeless and useless.

15 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2015
vedaxcool:

Wouldn't it be smarter u restrict ur post to the sectarian board and allow real stakeholders in project Nigeria to exchange ideas on how to live better together?
which project nigeria?...project north or nigeria...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by awa(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2015
If Nigeria remains Naija, I will wait till Saturday, at least, for outcome of the APC NEC meeting.
Nigerians and the world is watching....
Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by Goldmaxx(f): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2015
click like if u want apc to disintegrate,share if u want them to remain one

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by neocortex: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2015
vedaxcool:

Wouldn't it be smarter u restrict ur post to the sectarian board and allow real stakeholders in project Nigeria to exchange ideas on how to live better together?

Who made you a real stakeholder ?
A tribal champion like you claiming to be stakeholder in Nigeria.
Wonders shall never end.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by Berrymoss(f): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
The APC should get its act together and stop acting like Ojukwu's Children fighting for their fathers property.

We did not Vote for APC Internal wranglings.

We did not vote for tribal clique-ism.

We did not vote for Saraki and his cronies to hold our "BLUKUS" to ransom.

In every democratic setting, the President is the Automatic leader of his party, so Buhari should step up and be a leader before it is too late,and may what happened to the Otuoke Clown not be his portion when PDP went to the dogs . A pity. U got ftc n u ended up ruining it by spewing granulated trash.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by onatisi(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2015
Don't mind akande ,he has gotten used to talking recklessly as he did against gej ,and now that there is no gej again he has turned his wide mouth against his party. I am waiting for lai mohammed to come out with some big lies against apc leaders.

10 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by Berrymoss(f): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
The APC should get its act together and stop acting like Ojukwu's Children fighting for their fathers property.

In every democratic setting, the President is the Automatic leader of his party, so Buhari should step up and be a leader before it is too late,and may what happened to the Otuoke Clown not be his portion when PDP went to the dogs.

Making ftc n ruining it by spewing granulated shit. Gej be like please concentrate on the daura D n free me

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by HungerBAD: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=Berrymoss post=35348053][/quote]

Dont know what ftc is.

Count me out of your childish Nairaland games, i say things the way i see them and dont care whose ox is gored.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by koife(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2015
May your life be just as the leadership situation in APC
May I hear Amen from apeeshit supporters?

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by Kingspin(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2015
How i wish this is a crises for good development of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2015
HungerBAD:

In every democratic setting, the President is the Automatic leader of his party, so Buhari should step up and be a leader before it is too late,and may what happened to the Otuoke Clown not be his portion when PDP went to the dogs.

Oh stop your stupefied whining like a cornered jackal!

U made your bed, jolly well lie in it

8 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by reuben79: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Atlantian:

I laugh at the South West Earners all the time. They thought they are the greatest schemers. Now the schemers get schemed by their Masters. They are back to their default opposition role, even in APC they midwifed. What a regional embarrassment.
u laugh at s/w? u no even shame of urself, do u tink south south or person 4m south east will govern dis country again? d answer is no, cos Nimidi azikwue ruled dis country 4 gud 6years he achived nothing desamething wit otuoke local champion a.k.a fiserman.so W/s are Nt ur mate in Nigeria politices
Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by hibbayueei(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2015
All dis cracks on APC walls, I just hope they will do well in covering them up.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by hibbayueei(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2015
All dis cracks on APC walls, I jst hope dey will do well in covering them up.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 01, 2015
reuben79:
u laugh at s/w? u no even shame of urself, do u tink south south or person 4m south east will govern dis country again? d answer is no, cos Nimidi azikwue ruled dis country 4 gud 6years he achived nothing desamething wit otuoke local champion a.k.a fiserman.so W/s are Nt ur mate in Nigeria politices
Still, the north remains educationally in the stone-ages after producing presidents for over 38 years.
And SW remains enslaved to northern illiterates.
If this is what you call 'good politics' then I worry for you.

13 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by hamilton62(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2015
vedaxcool:

You should tell Jonathan and his clan to pay up the so called welfare package since they "mismanage" trillions of naira it would be simply chicken change to them. Thanks
how did GEJ mismanage the Nigeria wealth?
Children like you who only listen to rumour without thoughts to discern the authenticity should stop quoting....
HINT: Please go study the economy of the country before GEJ and his then you will confirm who in the past did disservice to our economy.

Show us a proof because all Nigerians are waiting for probes so we can know if there be...

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by awa(m): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2015
vedaxcool:

I am not yoruba so it cannot pain me. We know since APC curtailed your excesses by chasing pdp out of power children of hate and despair like yourself suddenly remember ur failed project biafra, that is the ultimate expression of pain if u ask me.

With comments like this, I keep wondering if Nigeria would ever be fully integrated and peaceful entity
Please let's mind our utterances on social forum, it goes along way to show some few things about us.
We can make this nation great if we reduce excessive attachment to ethnicity and religion.
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by mandax: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2015
Why must Akande make unfounded allegations that northern oil barons were sponsoring crisis in APC? After all, APC which has origin in the SW brought power to the north - power which the north had been seeking to reclaim since the death of ex-president Yar'Adua?

Sophisticated Yoruba delivered power to the north; but North does not like democracy, north likes to retain power, and this time may retain power till thy kingdom come. Sophisticated SW indeed

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by tiredface: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2015
BETRAYAL, ANOTHER NAME FOR YORUUBA. YOU WILL BE SAFER HAVING COBRA AS PETS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2015
HungerBAD:

cry cry baby Cry me a river. You voted for change and now you're faced with one chance but i'm sorry i can't console you. We all have to live with it. CHANGE MY FOOT

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by mandax: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2015
In the SW, the number of those that benefited from Baba Awo's free education and political brinkmanship has drastically reduced. What we have now are southwesterners heavily trained in almajiri school of thought.

10 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by Ahmeduana(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2015
imhotep:
Gambari slavery
DON'T MIND THOSE JACKS AND JACKASSES!

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by Ahmeduana(m): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2015
kayode27:
FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION

FATHER LORD LET OUR ENEMIES BE AS CONFUSED AS APClowns
AMIN OMO IYA MI!

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by agabaI23(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2015
dayo23:
Akande make a valid point, but these is actually not the right time to have say that.
I still blame President Buhari for all this rubbish, if as the leader of the party he insist on remaining quiet then am sorry APC is heading to france
Haha classic! I like tongue tongue

Are they going by road?

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2015
mandax:
In the SW, the number of those that benefited from Baba Awo's free education and political brinkmanship has drastically reduced. What we have now are southwesterners heavily trained in almajiri school of thought.
So you mean the general SW IQ has dropped drastically. . .

9 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by onatisi(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2015
90% of posts and comments on this thread is about ethnic bashing and insults. Ppl aren't even discussing the issue as an apc affair but as a general nigeria problem with ppl insulting other tribe. The only reason for this isn't far fetched and it is because of the near collapse of our educational system which has produced ppl with the least analytical and issues dissectioning abilities ,and who see ethnic insults and bashing as a way of covering up their mental abilities deficiencies. If this continues then it will be very very hard for majority of todays nigerian graduates to attain greatness in life and they will always be ruled by those who study and trained abroad. Nigerian youths ought to get their acts and brains together and stop behaving like political and politicians bingos(local dog)

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2015
onatisi:
90% of posts and comments on this thread is about ethnic bashing and insults.
^^ This is because APC has been based upon ethic bashing and insults.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness / Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) / Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.