Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) (861 Views)

purpose served , thread closed / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by akagson: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Good morning friends.
Please I have a friend who's celebrating her birthday today. Please I want you guys to help me make the day special for her on my behalf. I want to score a point in her heart. LOL. This is her Facebook url https://facebook.com/....
please go to her wall and paste a brief happy birthday msg and say something like "Your friend ______ says we should wish you a happy birthday" Just try to reference me '______' in any way you want to put it.
Please guys do not let me down. Thanks.

Modified: It seems non-friends can't post to her wall. Ouch! Too bad. Please, if you can PM instead (private message), it's still okay.

Modified: Thread Closed. Thanks y'all.
Re: Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by Skipuru(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2015
na my work be that, no fear she go get 10 million wish.
Re: Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by beautycrush24(f): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Nice gesture. I'll certainly do that grin
Dont worry, u'll score enuff points in her heart wink

Modified
Seems 'non-friends' cant post on her wall
Re: Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by deflover(m): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2015
akagson:
Good morning friends.
Please I have a friend who's celebrating her birthday today. Please I want you guys to help me make the day special for her on my behalf. [b]I want to score a point in her heart. LOL. [/b]This is her Facebook url https://facebook.com/liraqx
please go to her wall and paste a brief happy birthday msg and say something like "Your friend Eustace says we should wish you a happy birthday" Just try to reference me 'Eustace' in any way you want to put it.
Please guys do not let me down. Thanks.

guy so you dey find people wey go help u score good point in her heart while u go chop the toto alone ba.....u try grin grin grin grin wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by akagson: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2015
beautycrush24:
Nice gesture. I'll certainly do that grin
Dont worry, u'll score enuff points in her heart wink

Modified
Seems 'non-friends' cant post on her wall
Ouch!! What of private messaging?
Re: Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by akagson: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2015
deflover:

guy so you dey find people wey go help u score good point in her heart while u go chop the toto alone ba.....u try grin grin grin grin wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOLLLZ
Re: Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by beautycrush24(f): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2015
akagson:
Ouch!! What of private messaging?

Ok....that 1 is doable
Re: Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by akagson: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2015
beautycrush24:

Ok....that 1 is doable
Thanks.
Re: Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by beautycrush24(f): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2015
akagson:
Thanks.
Done grin
Re: Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by Dygeasy(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2015
By the time we are finished with her, you will not go beyond that "very good friend" level. In fact she'll start seeing you as a brother. cheesy
Re: Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by deflover(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2015
Dygeasy:
By the time we are finished with her, you will not go beyond that "very good friend" level. In fact she'll start seeing you as a brother. cheesy

so you wan help am fornicate ba grin grin grin grin grin una duo oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by Princeparix(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2015
I don write 80leaves give her.... No worry we dey ur bk.
Re: Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by akagson: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2015
Dygeasy:
Lol. Expanciate pls. Ah no understand!
Re: Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by akagson: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Princeparix:
I don write 80leaves give her.... No worry we dey ur bk.
Three fantabulous gbosa for you!!
Re: Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2015
I already told her how deep ur love is for her. Hope when she eventually comes runnin to u with so much love, u won't start rebukin her, or open a thread here complainin that she's obsessed with u or stalkin u and u don't know how to dump her without breaking her heart.
Re: Hello. A Brother Needs Your Help.( Thread Closed) by akagson: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
lrguru:
I already did told her how deep ur love is for her. Hope when she eventually comes runnin to u with so much love, u won't start rebukin her, or open a thread here complainin that she's obsessed with u or stalkin u and u don't know how to dump her without breaking her heart.
Lol. Thanks. But who gets tired of love? Except it's something else.

(1) (Reply)

See Mom & Daughter Who Gave Birth For The Same Man / Difference Between! Seeing Someone,dating Someone And Having A BF/GF / Would You Give Your Child(ren) Local Or Traditional Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.