Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Broken Jaw - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Broken Jaw (18568 Views)

26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / See Girl's New Face After Her Jaw Was Eaten Away By A Tumor The Size Of WATERMEL / Health System Injustice In Nigeria: A Cry From A Broken Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken Jaw by sayisayi(m): 12:06am On Dec 11, 2020
Asquare84:
My advice to you is to visit the ongoing shiloh in any living faith church, you will be marvel at your healing

Wait, how come dey never heal Nigeria from poverty?
Re: Broken Jaw by Lukebryan2sure: 3:36am On Dec 11, 2020
These happen to me 12 years ago ....I can relate to every pain u r going through , I thought I was the only one who had ever had a broken jaw...I cried my handsomeness is gone so I thought , had my teeth wired for months I was using only straw to take pap,tea and other liquid ....my Mom got me complan then I think it's 4500 you can try it out ...cos u would be loosing weight ....I healed n life goes on...i need to see the dentist soonest becos I still feel little pain n sensitivity...I am still handsome sha smiley
Re: Broken Jaw by firstratedcitiz(m): 5:27am On Dec 11, 2020
Nigerian youths and bad writing. Which one is "nor Green"? It is "no gree". That's the correct pidgin spelling for it.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hmmmm..
This life no balance.
Something way edusucess first post since 2015
And he nor Green make front page...no help and advice for am as at then

When another person post the same problem now as a comment under the first post then he come make front page
Anyhow sha we go wait make edusucess to come help am out with advice

Baby girl....you nor need to wish the first person speedy recovery again...the first person probably na boss now..him don recover since 2015...na him go fit help the second person now.....
Re: Broken Jaw by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2020
God will see you through.

NP: Kanye - Through the wire
Re: Broken Jaw by femi4: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2020
dominique:

Sorry. Wishing you both speedy recovery
first guy was since 2015 now
Re: Broken Jaw by iamGelato: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

Brother, we just dey try make ourselves laugh ni o.

I know.
Re: Broken Jaw by Muhylonaire007: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2020
iamGelato:

I know.

I don apologize last night. I shouldn't have typed that first comment
Re: Broken Jaw by iamGelato: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

I don apologize last night. I shouldn't have typed that first comment

Aswear gawd. I can imagine the pains wey the guy go dey feel. Good thing you apologized sha..

1 Like

Re: Broken Jaw by Sixfeetbelle: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2020
meobizy:
Year registered: 2009. Last seen: 10:00 a.m. Number of comments: 64. Na wa, o. What’s the point of an account with such statistics? OP’s jaw healed fully since 2015. Why is this on the front page again?

There's a second guy after his comment with the same problem. If he had made his own page, mods wouldn't have needed to post the 2015 own. Do you get it now?
Re: Broken Jaw by Sixfeetbelle: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2020
Reeberry:
Imagine after 5 years, they are bringing up someone jaw problem. Of what use is this thread again, to the op? They will see someone needs help urgently, but will ignore, then bring it to front page after many years that it isn't necessary again.

Useless mods.

They are not useless. It's just that some of you don't have eyes. There is a comment directly under the Ops with the same problem and he posted it yesterday with the intent to ask the Op as a question.

If he had made his own page to ask the question, it would have been on front page, not the 2015 own.
Re: Broken Jaw by Sixfeetbelle: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2020
BREYZ:

Don't mind the useless mod. Nairaland is gradually losing its glory. So wicked. They will be pushing nonsense posts to front-page but won't post sensible ones even when someones life is involved

Go to page 1 and read the ftc. Then you will understand why this post is on front page.
Re: Broken Jaw by Skyclub14: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Sorry man perhaps you should stick to light, soft foods like ice-cream yogurt etc
Eventually you'll heal enough to eat something solid

You'll be alright man, stay strong
thank you

1 Like

Re: Broken Jaw by Skyclub14: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
dominique:

Sorry. Wishing you both speedy recovery
thank you friend
Re: Broken Jaw by Reeberry: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

They are not useless. It's just that some of you don't have eyes. There is a comment directly under the Ops with the same problem and he posted it yesterday with the intent to ask the Op as a question.

If he had made his own page to ask the question, it would have been on front page, not the 2015 own.
Nigga, you dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Interesting Facts About Dentists And Teeth / Fire Burns A Man In His House In Rivers State (Photos) / A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.