Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex (2351 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by zinaunreal(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ain't you tired of the sex in bed and the bedroom all day and all night long? Keeps making your relationship very predictable and boring. Sex is one of the best things that can happen in a relationship between a man and a woman and you need to explore it's every potential and at every possible places before you get really old and out of libido totally.

Where are the best spots to have sex if not just the bedroom? Hey avoid getting down in public just for the need to try something new. That's not new that absolutely crazy. Let's explore other very possible places to have genuine and satisfying sex.

• The Kitchen

The Kitchen is the most popular spot to have sex when you get tired of the bed room. Imagine him seeking up on you from behind but this time he's not in the kitchen to steal food from the pot like he usually does. He's right there to get you. So get on with it right there on the kitchen table with all the kitchen utensils staring back at you. It's a wild feeling .Those who have tried it always go back into the kitchen for more sex rather than food.

• The Living Room Couch

The couch itself gets bored sometimes when people just sit on it only to watch tv day in day and day out .The best they usually get from people who sit on them is pop corn. When the movie is boring you can keep yourselves busy conquering those lonely couch in the Living room. Women tend to respond more when the sexual enviroment is totally new and not the regular bed bed bed.

• The Balcony

Very possible and amazing place to have sex but avoid doing such during the day so as not to provoke public out cry from people who would definitely find your actions extremely provocative. Have sex at night, do it at the balcony, explore your sexual potentials right in front of the entire neighborhood while they sleep of course.

• Visit Your Friends And Have Sex At Their House

It's time to really boost your relationship. Dare yourselves and strengthen your bond by having sex wherever and however you please. Take a trip to your friends house. Excuse yourselves, get a room and have sex there without their permission. They won't just be thrilled, they would also think twice about their own sex lives, probably boring anyway.

• Keep The Shower Running

This is another sexual zone a lot of people have conquered and are still conquering. One of the best and cozy places to have sex again and again with no regrets. The disadvantage of shower sex is the risks of STD's because condoms don't really function optimally like it is designed to when water becomes the lubricant and chlorine chemicals are present.

• Get A Mirror And Have Sex While Looking At Your Selves

Yes, might sound awkward but it's a perfect way to explore your sexuality together, knowing how you look and how it feels while getting turned on with varying degrees of orgasm right in front of the mirror is In fact a sexually euphoria.

• Have Sex In The Car

The car is popular worldwide. No sex zone has been able to contend with the car as the one of the best place to have adventrous  quickie sex. Most people have had sex in the car and know how wild it is. If you've never tried it, that's one place you've really missed out on. Why have a car and you've never signed on it with sex, sex and more sex yet you're complaining of a boring sex life.

• At Prestigious Events

Imagine you were invited to a very formal event were high and mighty dignitaries were going to attend, and you were opportune to attend such a classy place with your partner. Are you just there to drink wine and take photos and autographs? Usual and boring way to entertain yourselves. Make that very moment memorable. Find a good cozy spot and have very memorable sex instantly.

• On The Stairs

The stairs is a perfect place to have good sex especially when  your lady love to have it from behind. It's quiet adventurous especially if the stairs is usually used by people. You never can tell if someone is going to bump in on you while having great sex, so you keep vigilant and yet your having amazing sex right at thesame time. Thrilling.

•Other Really Amazing Places.

A Lot of places can be explored depending on your mood or where you find yourselves such as;

•In your car when there is really heavy traffic at night or day depending on how crazy you are
•On your bike
•The Beach
•On your roof top, if you got access but watch your step.
•Your very windy backyard.
•Your swimming pool
•The desert
• Have sex in every room that exist in your house
•The library or the Lab for the geeks and book worms
•In the woods
• At the Park
• Right Under the rain

Source: http://www.chupsoup.com/2016/01/boost-your-relationship-and-sexual-life.html

1 Like

Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by INTROVERT(f): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Madness
Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
In double decker buses. grin

Cc
Mrsphyno
Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by Cutehector(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Come to ma house to have sex in it?

Boy ama gona baptize ur prick with hot warrer... and flog daht bitchh with some cane

1 Like

Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by Ay04z(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
eleribu

2 Likes

Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by toyese01(m): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Not complete...

U dint add police station,cemetry or maybe I should read ur article again

Ase oniyoro

2 Likes

Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by zinaunreal(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
toyese01:
Not complete...

U dint add police station,cemetry or maybe I should read ur article again

Ase oniyoro
keep on reading it till christ comes. Ase oniyoro
Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by abimic(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ki lo n so, my friend's house? Sleep with one's wife in one's friend's house! is this op normal. I caught a guy and a lady smooching seriously by the wall side at general Hospital and I was angry that had they both being not worthless, they would know confidential places are where such is done and not hospital grounds where germs and others are prevalent.
Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
I wanna try some if not all of that. grin
Meanwhile, I've done some actually. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
A girl i work wit loves doing it in de car or cinemas on wednesday, wen it is quet. Weras i only prefer in de house on de floor or de study desk
Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by DeTrickster(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
A girl i work wit loves doing it in de car or cinemas on wednesday, wen it is quet. Weras i only prefer in de house on de floor or de study desk

Introduce me to your friend she is my kinda lady Cinemas lol (memories grin grin grin grin)
Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by zinaunreal(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2016
abimic:
Ki lo n so, my friend's house? Sleep with one's wife in one's friend's house! is this op normal. I caught a guy and a lady smooching seriously by the wall side at general Hospital and I was angry that had they both being not worthless, they would know confidential places are where such is done and not hospital grounds where germs and others are prevalent.
why are you talking like the stone age? If you want to stay glued to your bed and have sex there for the rest of your life, so be it allow people to explore sexual freedom.. if you can't doesn't mean others can't and won't try it

1 Like

Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by abimic(m): 12:40am On Jan 31, 2016
zinaunreal:
why are you talking like the stone age? If you want to stay glued to your bed and have sex there for the rest of your life, so be it allow people to explore sexual freedom.. if you can't doesn't mean others can't and won't try it
Okay sir! Hope on the road too won't be bad! Police station and army barracks! Or a filled public transport cab with people watching, after all it's fun to those that care.
Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 01, 2016
Decker:
In double decker buses. grin

Cc
Mrsphyno
Lols top or bottom deck?
Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by cruzita(f): 6:35am On Feb 01, 2016
back of church during choir practise
Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lols top or bottom deck?

Top deck. And I meant 'open top' double decker buses, the one tourists normally use.

Nothing better than sex on a fast moving bus, that has the top removed. The cool breeze brushing against your skin, the occasional shaking, the pressure beneath, that has a sort of a vibrating effect. It's like you are having sex on top of a moving hill. It's like magic.
Could also spice it up by inserting cuffs to the steel floor, on the walk way intersecting the seats on each side, and the cuffs would also be on each side, specifically for the hands of either of the partners, depending on who is being cuffed. Or could even make it four cuffs, two for the hands and two for the legs, but in this case, it's perfect for a female. And the leg cuffs would have to be wide apart, so the legs can, you know, spread. However, the legs would have to extend beneath the seats, except if the seats are removed. No pillows, no mattress, no sheets, just the steel floor.
By the way, I am only just using my imagination. Lol. I don't think such has ever been done anywhere before. I have a crazy imagination and most times, I let it fly, and in few occasions, I make the leap from imagination to reality.

Then the couple could move over to the seats when they are done, and adopt any "style" they choose, depending on their imagination and taste. And trust me, with seats, there are over a million "styles" to choose from.

1 Like

Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Decker:

Top deck. And I meant 'open top' double decker buses, the one tourists normally use.

Nothing better than sex on a fast moving bus, that has the top removed. The cool breeze brushing against your skin, the occasional shaking, the pressure beneath, that has a sort of a vibrating effect. It's like you are having sex on top of a moving hill. It's like magic.
Could also spice it up by inserting cuffs to the steel floor, on the walk way intersecting the seats on each side, and the cuffs would also be on each side, specifically for the hands of either of the partners, depending on who is being cuffed. Or could even make it four cuffs, two for the hands and two for the legs, but in this case, it's perfect for a female. And the leg cuffs would have to be wide apart, so the legs can, you know, spread. However, the legs would have to extend beneath the seats, except if the seats are removed. No pillows, no mattress, no sheets, just the steel floor.
By the way, I am only just using my imagination. Lol. I don't think such has ever been done anywhere before. I have a crazy imagination and most times, I let it fly, and in few occasions, I make the leap from imagination to reality.

Then the couple could move over to the seats when they are done, and adopt any "style" they choose, depending on their imagination and taste. And trust me, with seats, there are over a million "styles" to choose from.
Cuffs and a moving vehicle along with some exhibitonism going on..... That's like three fetishes at once

I hail o grin
Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by midehi2(f): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
zinaunreal:
yea...exploration, dont forget the mango tree too undecided
Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Cuffs and a moving vehicle along with some exhibitonism going on..... That's like three fetishes at once

I hail o grin

Those aren't actually my fetishes. I was just being imaginative and trying to make sex on a double decker bus look exciting. grin
I don't have any fetishes. I was created just too normal for this world. grin

And it's not really exhibitionism, per se, because I imagined the bus being driven on a lonely, quiet road at night. And the driver would be forced to wear this big head phones and he would be listening to a play list of perfectly selected, loud, deafening metal and rock music through out the journey.

No offence, but you seem like someone who has some really weird sexual fantasies she is afraid to talk about. My instincts are hardly ever wrong. And I don't think they are wrong on this one. grin
Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Decker:

Those aren't actually my fetishes. I was just being imaginative and trying to make sex on a double decker bus look exciting. grin
I don't have any fetishes. I was created just too normal for this world. grin

And it's not really exhibitionism, per se, because I imagined the bus being driven on a lonely, quiet road at night. And the driver would be forced to wear this big head phones and he would be listening to a play list of perfectly selected, loud, deafening metal and rock music through out the journey.

No offence, but you seem like someone who has some really weird sexual fantasies she is afraid to talk about. My instincts are hardly ever wrong. And I don't think they are wrong on this one. grin
Lol gross. Headphones or not, he would still be there and that's not sexy..... A random bus driver just chilling while some couple gets it on

Ur imagery is nice and all but I've heard that moving vehicles are not all they're cracked up to be.... Steel floor? Sounds like a postmodern torture chamber

Lool Decker I'm so insulted....
Not even that u think I'm someone who has weird fetishes, but that you think I would be afraid of talking about em.... Even some ppl on NL know the kinds of crazy things I can do not to talk of say

But its cute that u think I'm that shy grin
Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
zinaunreal:

Source: http://www.chupsoup.com/2016/01/boost-your-relationship-and-sexual-life.html

You would have just simply said anywhere anytime grin

1 Like

Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol gross. Headphones or not, he would still be there and that's not sexy..... A random bus driver just chilling while some couple gets it on

Ur imagery is nice and all but I've heard that moving vehicles are not all they're cracked up to be.... Steel floor? Sounds like a postmodern torture chamber

Lool Decker I'm so insulted....
Not even that u think I'm someone who has weird fetishes, but that you think I would be afraid of talking about em.... Even some ppl on NL know the kinds of crazy things I can do not to talk of say

But its cute that u think I'm that shy grin

I know, I was just trying to make the best I could of them double decker buses. I wouldn't have sex in them if given the opportunity.
Lol @postmodern torture chamber. It's actually sexy to have sex on a steel floor. You should try it out sometime. You'd cum like never before.

Eyaaa, ndo. grin. I didn't peg you for that kind of girl. You seemed a bit laid back and somewhat shy and careful with the way you expressed yourself, so you wouldn't sound, I don't know... crazy? grin

So you are actually crazy? I love me some crazy. Being normal is boring. But I haven't ever seen you say any crazy stuff before? You are always trying so hard to sound civil and "normal" in speech. grin

But if you are crazy as you claim you are, then you should also have crazy fantasies or fetishes. Both go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex by zinaunreal(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You would have just simply said anywhere anytime grin
correct man. But I dey give more comfortable scenarios

(1) (Reply)

A Good Woman Builds A Man (see This) / The Three Things Every Man Needs From A Woman / *** Sunday Game***** Come In>>>>>>>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.