Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover (41833 Views)

Throwback: Attahiru Jega On Tell Magazine, 1997 / Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers. / Buhari Overrules Dissolution Of University Boards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by arabianights: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Dulladihno acting on instinct since the stone age.

takes one to know one.what hve u accomplished in life? you better waste energy organizing your life and making decisions rather than insulting a man who is sitting at helm of affairs nd doesnt even know that you exist

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by sexaddict08(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by UltimatePals: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Morkavictor: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2015
I have never seen such a confused fellow like the President Buhari.
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by NoRetreat(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Personally, PMB is right, how will you ignore the senior and appoint a junior? There must be merit in our appointments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by toluine56(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Frankiss44:

Maltina cares
Nope..gino does

1 Like

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by eleko1: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2015
JESUS care
temitemi1:
Who care
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by omaji53jeremiah: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2015
understandable
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by ukipet1: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2015
PMB is quick to appoint INEC chairman but slow to appoint ministers to sensitive positions, this is a disgrace to our democracy.....
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Nazeeboy(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Yeah He just showed Jega who he should have handed over to. It should be Zakari and not Wali since she is senior to wali and her tenure will end before wali. So she is the deserved appointee. Baba is always one step ahead of everybody even the noble and most respected Jega.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by delman88(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Frankiss44:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/inec-drama-as-buhari-overrules-jega-on-handover/#sthash.ZvqPhuAO.dpuf

THIS IS MY PROBLEM WITH THOSE OF YOU THAT JUST TRY TO CAUSE CONFUSSION... JEGA HANDED OVER DOCUMENTS TO WALI BECAUSE HE WAS THE MOST SENIOR COMMISSIONER PENDING WHEN THE GOVT PUTS AN ACTING CHAIRMAN OR CHAIRMAN.. DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO THE SECRETARY OF THE COMMISSION....

1 Like

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by 400billionman: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2015
The next inec chairman should be an Igbo man.

All I see is Jega, Wali and Zakari. What fuuk ?
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by vicadex07(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari is thinking ahead, rumour has it Mrs. Zakari is Buhari's own Prof Maurice Iwu.

GEJ remains the only true guarantor of free and fair election.

Mumu...you didn't even bother to read the peace or was it too complicated for you to understand?

She was appointed cos she was more senior than waliu...furthermore here tenure will also expire on the 11th of this month so she is just an acting chairman

1 Like

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by chibuike65: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2015
please fellow nigerians help me since yesterday i never eat help me to escape this hunger am still waiting for change hunger won kill me no job
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Seuncoded(f): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2015
Thanks For this exclusive Updates Weldone
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by ziccoit: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2015
I think the most senior must take over which is the right thing to do in civil service. Buhari only corrected the wrong done.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Omotayor123(f): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Shortyy:
yawnsss
eleko1:
lipsrsealed
sexaddict08:
Mogidi:
k
post=35354568],,,[/quote][quote author=Mogidi:
k
See them!!!

You don get another country abi?

Oya do the needfulundecided
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by 989900: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Nazeeboy:
Yeah He just showed Jega who he should have handed over to. It should be Zakari and not Wali since she is senior to wali and her tenure will end before wali. So she is the deserved appointee. Baba is always one step ahead of everybody even the noble and most respected Jega.

Well said, plus Wali is partisan (almost a career politician). #PDP
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Omotayor123(f): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2015
jamex93:
baba! baba!!
Wetin do baba.?
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Atlantian: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2015
soe:
July 31 is too close for PMB to appoint a new chairman when he can't even appoint a chief of staff...

One thing PMB needs to be told is that there are over 500appointments he needs to make right away...and he alone cannot pick all those people...that is why we have a political party of people with like minds and shared manifesto who should be allowed to make recommendations to him. He should be rest assured that whoever is appointed will not only be loyal to him rather than the guy who even recommended him in the first place (ask wike gej and amaechi) but in fact, the person will do his best to impress him. Finally, he still has the power to fire such person when he ever finds time to personally assess the persons performance.

So there is absolutely no reason for leaving governance in the hands of civil servants when we all know the amount of corruption, indiscipline and rot that has gotten into the civil service today which really needs cleansing by seasoned technocrats ( elrufai accidental public servant 2012).

The more you delay, the more corruption over takes ur government and you shall gt the shagari treatment.

Is it not funny, that you are mildly begging the enigmatic Daura President to form a cabinet ? You are stylishly asking him to take a look at the list that APC as a party sent to him, but the dullard is stylishly putting Northerners in positions one by one. When I said South West Earners are destined for opposition without leadership, people said I am making sense. Now, the Gambari has been made President by Tinubu, and Tinubu has been disrespected and insulted by the Gambaris, now Tinubu is so silent like a cold grave. I am sure he is feeling to embittered. What a shame. The best friends of the SwasteEarners remain to be seen. Scheming has backfired. The owners of the country have taken it back.

I ask the Yorubas to apologize to their closest neighbors in the South and we shall make bread out of the political wheat of this contraption.
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Mogidi: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:

Mumu...you didn't even bother to read the peace or was it too complicated for you to understand?

She was appointed cos she was more senior than waliu...furthermore here tenure will also expire on the 11th of this month so she is just an acting chairman

After which Buhari picks his "Maurice Iwu" abi?
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Emdee590(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2015
PassingShot:
So, what drama?

I tire ooo @ op , make you dae take time ooo on how you choose your words as headline
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by HRich(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Keke carry go. No stop again till we reach Dubai.
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by blackboy(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2015
PMB is listening and working . Hmm most senior person at the commission to retire in July instead of her Junior who is to retire in August. Hmm fair I think,Her juniour can then take over in July si ke na. All is good that ends well. Tu Madala
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by sexaddict08(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
See them!!!
I go wound you ooo
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by mistabiola: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Dulladihno acting on instinct since the stone age.

Keep watching the drama, I hope it all pan out well
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by jamex93(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

Wetin do baba.?

na good baba oooo

na my baba
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Shortyy(f): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
See them!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Emdee590(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2015
MKO4ever:
wey the drama? shocked shocked shocked

In the first place, does Jega has the right to on his own to decide who to hand over to?

Mod, please remove this stuff from the front page
In otherwords , PMB no dae wrong by overruling jega
God bless you jor
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2015
PassingShot:
So, what drama?
Me sef dey wonder. Mtcheeeeeeeew.
How you dey sir?
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by PassingShot(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Me sef dey wonder.
Mtcheeeeeeeew.

How you dey sir?
Long time really. I dey fine. Hope you're doing great too.
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by lexy2014: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2015
soe:
July 31 is too close for PMB to appoint a new chairman when he can't even appoint a chief of staff...

One thing PMB needs to be told is that there are over 500appointments he needs to make right away...and he alone cannot pick all those people...that is why we have a political party of people with like minds and shared manifesto who should be allowed to make recommendations to him. He should be rest assured that whoever is appointed will not only be loyal to him rather than the guy who even recommended him in the first place (ask wike gej and amaechi) but in fact, the person will do his best to impress him. Finally, he still has the power to fire such person when he ever finds time to personally assess the persons performance.

So there is absolutely no reason for leaving governance in the hands of civil servants when we all know the amount of corruption, indiscipline and rot that has gotten into the civil service today which really needs cleansing by seasoned technocrats ( elrufai accidental public servant 2012).

The more you delay, the more corruption over takes ur government and you shall gt the shagari treatment.

"So there is absolutely no reason for leaving governance in the hands of civil servants when we all know the amount of corruption, indiscipline and rot that has gotten into the civil service today which really needs cleansing by seasoned technocrats"

So u mean all d technocrats who have held one public office or another are corruption free?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA / Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live / Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.