Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,165 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover (41835 Views)

Throwback: Attahiru Jega On Tell Magazine, 1997 / Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers. / Buhari Overrules Dissolution Of University Boards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Frankiss44(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Emdee590:

Na lie go readam again , the woman senior wali . No cause confu here

YOU RIGHT BOSS... THANKS
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by ElFenomeno1: 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Frankiss44:

Sad story of my life.... My father the large balled village goat was brutally raped by my mother, the village bike
I am a disgrace to the human race... I am a slubberdegullion
A nuisance per excellence.

FIXED cool
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by klax(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoRetreat:
Personally, PMB is right, how will you ignore the senior and appoint a junior? There must be merit in our appointments.

Oh oh may good God of your ancestor bless you pls say good and big Amen. You are the only one that has made sense so far on this issue either the new woman has even one week to retire she is senior and that is final. This is what has ruined Nigeria to this stage by bringing junior to rule over senior in the same service doesn't make any sense. I support GMB decision 100% despite I'm not GMB fan but on this issue I support him. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by deebsman1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
What has tribe got to do with all this? Must you people involve tribalism in everything
networkrecharg:
WE NEED MINISTERS.
IT MUST GO ROUND...
NO TRIBE HAS THE BEST TECHNOCRAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by strongerthaneva(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari is thinking ahead, rumour has it Mrs. Zakari is Buhari's own Prof Maurice Iwu.

GEJ remains the only true guarantor of free and fair election.
shut asshole..GEJ under my foot and in ur room alone..
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Desric(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
"Mrs Zakari is senior to Wali and she is due for retirement July 31." Cham! This says it all.

Due process must be followed, say no to impunity and irrelevant political maneuvering.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
I hate misleading topics on front page,OP where's the Drama? I just tire for una oooo
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by idupaul: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
soe:
July 31 is too close for PMB to appoint a new chairman when he can't even appoint a chief of staff...

One thing PMB needs to be told is that there are over 500appointments he needs to make right away...and he alone cannot pick all those people...that is why we have a political party of people with like minds and shared manifesto who should be allowed to make recommendations to him. He should be rest assured that whoever is appointed will not only be loyal to him rather than the guy who even recommended him in the first place (ask wike gej and amaechi) but in fact, the person will do his best to impress him. Finally, he still has the power to fire such person when he ever finds time to personally assess the persons performance.

So there is absolutely no reason for leaving governance in the hands of civil servants when we all know the amount of corruption, indiscipline and rot that has gotten into the civil service today which really needs cleansing by seasoned technocrats ( elrufai accidental public servant 2012).

The more you delay, the more corruption over takes ur government and you shall gt the shagari treatment.

You are a criminal I can tell , party ko party ni, we voted Buhari and not any useless party
.. Come and give him the Shagari treatment let's see
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by stinggy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari is thinking ahead, rumour has it Mrs. Zakari is Buhari's own Prof Maurice Iwu.

GEJ remains the only true guarantor of free and fair election.

Stop reading headlines. I bet you missed this:

Mrs Zakari is senior to Wali and she is due for retirement July 31.

Will there be any election before July 31st?
Jega erred bringing in Wali over Zakari.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by nagoma(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
They said Buhari hates women.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by chibuike65: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:

Go and collect your coins at otueke. Jonathan has converted the US dollars in his possession to naira and kobo.
bros your mother and your father there did i mention bab one chance buhari take your time before i Change parade with you chichi dodo like you get lost
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by arabianights: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Frankiss44:

Hope you said the same when insults were being poured on GEJ

wetin bring gej come this matter now,ehn? are u now accusing me of partiality?
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by toluene2016(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Frankiss44:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/inec-drama-as-buhari-overrules-jega-on-handover/#sthash.ZvqPhuAO.dpuf

Did you see that - Mrs Zakari is senior to Wali and she is due for retirement July 31.

Mr President believes in male or female... let the right person have it. That's nice.
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Spybradd: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
soe:
July 31 is too close for PMB to appoint a new chairman when he can't even appoint a chief of staff...

One thing PMB needs to be told is that there are over 500appointments he needs to make right away...and he alone cannot pick all those people...that is why we have a political party of people with like minds and shared manifesto who should be allowed to make recommendations to him. He should be rest assured that whoever is appointed will not only be loyal to him rather than the guy who even recommended him in the first place (ask wike gej and amaechi) but in fact, the person will do his best to impress him. Finally, he still has the power to fire such person when he ever finds time to personally assess the persons performance.

So there is absolutely no reason for leaving governance in the hands of civil servants when we all know the amount of corruption, indiscipline and rot that has gotten into the civil service today which really needs cleansing by seasoned technocrats ( elrufai accidental public servant 2012).

The more you delay, the more corruption over takes ur government and you shall gt the shagari treatment.

ur Daura President is too dull,period..this is noth'n but an ogogoro sermon.
grin grin
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Opinedecandid(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
arabianights:

takes one to know one.what hve u accomplished in life? you better waste energy organizing your life and making decisions rather than insulting a man who is sitting at helm of affairs nd doesnt even know that you exist

God has helped me achieve much at my level for which I don't know of your miserable existence.

As for your retired and tired general, tell him to stop giving excuses. Didn't he know he was weak, old clueless and incapable?

How dare you impress upon me to tolerate his laxity after he deceived over a hundred and seventy million Nigerians with his utopian promises.

We won't take no for an answer.
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Frankiss44(m): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
arabianights:

wetin bring gej come this matter now,ehn? are u now accusing me of partiality?

Your guess is as good as mine bro
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by gbidu(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Below are mtn cheapest data price list:
1GB for #1100 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N1,200 (Via Airtime) 2GB for #2200 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N2,400 (Via Airtime) 3GB for #3300 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N3,600 (Via Airtime) 4GB for #4400 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N4,700 (Via Airtime) 5GB for #5500 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N5,800 (Via Airtime) Lest I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself. Any of the plans above work on any device, eg. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, etc To order for any of the plans, contact Nnaji ThankGod Sunday on any of the contacts below: Call/Whatsapp: 08037421796 Call: 08056777866 BB: 55B3773D Email: sunnythanksman@yahoo.com or sunnythanksman@gmail.com N:B – You don’t have to doubt if this is real or not. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t work as stated above and more … or if you don’t absolutely love it and have more fun using cheap data …just let me know
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by mansmx20(m): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Emekamex:
Who cares; they are both northerners.

And so!
What if they are!
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by arabianights: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Opinedecandid:

God has helped me achieve much at my level for which I don't know of your miserable existence.

As for your retired and tired general, tell him to stop giving excuses. Didn't he know he was weak, old clueless and incapable?

How dare you impress upon me to tolerate his laxity after he deceived over a hundred and seventy million Nigerians with his utopian promises.

We won't take no for an answer.

really you have achieved much and your mind works like this ? great people dont waste time or insult others they act on it or simply go on to make great things.

dwell on it and have a fruitful life
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Tifuzz: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ohk oooooooo
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by networkrecharg: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
be real....

LETS STOP FAKING THINGS....

deebsman1:
What has tribe got to do with all this? Must you people involve tribalism in everything
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by networkrecharg: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2015
deebsman1:

tribe and other qualificationa has ecery thing to do with the ministerial selection.

Abi naah only your family lead 170million Nigerians with divegent cultures and tradition...

sharing is fairness
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by deebsman1(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2015
Man are u aware of what we were discussing b4 u bulge in or just jump in to show us ur idiocity
networkrecharg:

tribe and other qualificationa has ecery thing to do with the ministerial selection.

Abi naah only your family lead 170million Nigerians with divegent cultures and tradition...

sharing is fairness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / THROWBACK: How Gowon Declined U.S. President’s Invitation To Visit America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.