Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover (41832 Views)

Throwback: Attahiru Jega On Tell Magazine, 1997 / Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers. / Buhari Overrules Dissolution Of University Boards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Frankiss44(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Dulladihno acting on instinct since the stone age.

Lolz... You guys need o chill on this dullardihno tag... This is the president of Nigerian we are talking about
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by mattlevi(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2015
Admission is on in zenith University college accra ghana. Interested candidates should contact +233504722115 558E946D
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by vicadex07(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:

After which Buhari picks his "Maurice Iwu" abi?

Na you sabi...what I know is Buharis regime is going to be 100% better than GEJ's. We are already enjoying uninterrupted power supply here plus regular fuel supply at the stipulated pump price of 87 all within one month of his government.

Almost throughout when GEJ's government announced the reduction of pump price to N87 per litre, it was sold for nothing less than N110 or more across the nation - not to talk of the total lockdown of the economy because he was leaving and didn't care nomore. There was terrible scarcity back then and total power blackout to the extent that banks and mobile network providers had to default (or you've forgotten so soon).
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Frankiss44(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2015
delman88:

THIS IS MY PROBLEM WITH THOSE OF YOU THAT JUST TRY TO CAUSE CONFUSSION... JEGA HANDED OVER DOCUMENTS TO WALI BECAUSE HE WAS THE MOST SENIOR COMMISSIONER PENDING WHEN THE GOVT PUTS AN ACTING CHAIRMAN OR CHAIRMAN.. DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO THE SECRETARY OF THE COMMISSION....

SO WHY BOYCOTT WALI SINCE HE IS THE MOST SENIOR COMMISSIONER AND THE MOST EXPERIENCED MAN IN THE COMMISSION AFTERALL THIS JOB IS JUST TEMPORARILY AS AN ACTING CHAIRMAN
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by galadima77(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari is thinking ahead, rumour has it Mrs. Zakari is Buhari's own Prof Maurice Iwu.

GEJ remains the only true guarantor of free and fair election.

bros why u dey lie...somebody who is due by this month end? u didn't see where the report says she is senior to Zakari abi na your hatred dey cloud ur judgment?
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Frankiss44(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:

Na you sabi...what I know is Buharis regime is going to be 100% better than GEJ's. We are already enjoying uninterrupted power supply here plus regular fuel supply at the stipulated pump price of 87 all within one month of his government.

Almost throughout when GEJ's government announced the reduction of pump price to N87 per litre, it was sold for nothing less than N110 or more across the nation - not to talk of the total lockdown of the economy because he was leaving and didn't care nomore. There was terrible scarcity back then and total power blackout to the extent that banks and mobile network providers had to default (or you've forgotten so soon).

LOL... AND BUHARI DID ALL THESE IN ONE MONTH?? WHERE U DEY BASED BROS?
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by vicadex07(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2015
chibuike65:
please fellow nigerians help me since yesterday i never eat help me to escape this hunger am still waiting for change hunger won kill me no job

Go and collect your coins at otueke. Jonathan has converted the US dollars in his possession to naira and kobo.
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by delman88(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2015
Frankiss44:

SO WHY BOYCOTT WALI SINCE HE IS THE MOST SENIOR COMMISSIONER AND THE MOST EXPERIENCED MAN IN THE COMMISSION AFTERALL THIS JOB IS JUST TEMPORARILY AS AN ACTING CHAIRMAN

GOIN BY WHAT THE SECRETARY SAID, WALI WASNT ACTING CHAIRMAN.. DOCUMENTS WHERE JUST HANDED OVER TO HIM PENDING GOVERNMENTS DECISION. ALSO JEGA SAID HE INFORMED THE PRESIDENT HE WOULD [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]HAND-OVER DOCUMENTS TO WALI NOT HIM BEING ACTING CHAIRMAN.
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Frankiss44(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2015
arabianights:

takes one to know one.what hve u accomplished in life? you better waste energy organizing your life and making decisions rather than insulting a man who is sitting at helm of affairs nd doesnt even know that you exist

Hope you said the same when insults were being poured on GEJ
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Frankiss44(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2015
delman88:

GOIN BY WHAT THE SECRETARY SAID, WALI WASNT ACTING CHAIRMAN.. DOCUMENTS WHERE JUST HANDED OVER TO HIM PENDING GOVERNMENTS DECISION. ALSO JEGA SAID HE INFORMED THE PRESIDENT HE WOULD [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]HAND-OVER DOCUMENTS TO WALI NOT HIM BEING ACTING CHAIRMAN.

ALRIGHT BOSS..... GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by ElFenomeno1: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2015
What is dramatic about this?
Who is the dingbat who wrote this report? angry
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Frankiss44(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2015
Morkavictor:
I have never seen such a confused fellow like the President Buhari.

LOLZ
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by vicadex07(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2015
Frankiss44:

LOL... AND BUHARI DID ALL THESE IN ONE MONTH?? WHERE U DEY BASED BROS?

Yes he did...or do you have any info that suggests otherwise? Do you still queue to buy fuel in your present location?

I live in Oyo state by the way.

I recently read a thread on Nairaland where people were testifying that power supply has improved everywhere all over the nation.

The power problem we have in this nation is caused majorly by people who sabotage gas pipelines used majorly in power generation.
Jonathan wasn't able to bring these under control during his regime because he didn't have the balls...even patience get liver pass am
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by 9jatatafo(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2015
APC change. So PMB don't even trust Prof Attahiru Jega? Hmmm this shows that some bad job was done.
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Frankiss44(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
What is dramatic about this?
Who is the dingbat who wrote this report? angry

QUESTION FOR AMADIOHA
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari is thinking ahead, rumour has it Mrs. Zakari is Buhari's own Prof Maurice Iwu.

GEJ remains the only true guarantor of free and fair election.

Since u used the word "rumour",I agree with , but don't you think he did dt becos zakari was a senior person.
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by vicadex07(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2015
Frankiss44:

So to you its a matter of tit for tat and not who deserved what?
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by vicadex07(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2015
Frankiss44:

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Frankiss44(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2015
NoRetreat:
Personally, PMB is right, how will you ignore the senior and appoint a junior? There must be merit in our appointments.

Dude it was Buhari that ignored the senior commissioner that Jega handed over to ....
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by ElFenomeno1: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Frankiss44:

QUESTION FOR AMADIOHA
Daft sod!
Your brain cells are too weak to relate
Bloody nematode... May Amadioha strike you dead and blow your remains into smithereens!
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Frankiss44(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:

The office of the presidency doesn't deserve insults..... and for your information, i was the person that liked the previous post by you... But the office of the presidency has to be respected irrespective of who deserves what.. Show your grievance with your votes and not with insults
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Frankiss44(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Daft sod!
Your brain cells are too weak to relate
Bloody nematode... May Amadioha strike you dead and blow your remains into smithereens!

Returns it to the father of the bastard
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Long time really. I dey fine. Hope you're doing great too.
Ayam fine too.
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by networkrecharg: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2015
WE NEED MINISTERS.
IT MUST GO ROUND...
NO TRIBE HAS THE BEST TECHNOCRAT.

deebsman1:
vanguard and sensational news report again.
"She explained that Wali was selected because his tenure will expire on August 11 with the hope that by then the government may have taken a decision on who to give the responsibility of running the commission for the next five years."
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by vicadex07(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Frankiss44:

The office of the presidency doesn't deserve insults..... and for your information, i was the person that liked the previous post by you... But the office of the presidency has to be respected irrespective of who deserves what.. Show your grievance with your votes and not with insults
Okay...thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by hibbayueei(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Ok.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by ElFenomeno1: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Frankiss44:

My father is a bastard

FIXED!
Son of a no-man! cool
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Emdee590(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Frankiss44:

Na lie go readam again , the woman senior wali . No cause confu here
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Ama80(f): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Buhari you are a dullard indeed.dat was y u failed maths in waec.ur brain is on a loooooong thing.may Allah revive ur brain for nig otherwise na gbesere Level.
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by laplace12(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2015
NoRetreat:
Personally, PMB is right, how will you ignore the senior and appoint a junior? There must be merit in our appointments.

You people read but can't comprehend.

It is wali's tenure that will end in August not Zakari's
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by Frankiss44(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

am a product of rape.... my father is COW

EH YAH.. SORRY OHH
Re: Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover by laplace12(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2015
Emdee590:

Na lie go readam again , the woman senior wali . No cause confu here

You cannot read sad

mitcheeew...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Buhari Is Going With Yahaya Bello' - Dino Melaye's New Song (video, Photos) / Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.