Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) (44912 Views)

Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by dekdek: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hmmmm... This Biafra thing, I so hate..
Dunno when we Igbos will learn..

Phewwwwww... God punish anyone that tunes to the FM around me sad sad.

Sensible ibos like u still abound. Only the riff raffs, and jobless nonentities that are giving ur kind a bad name.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by emyphil: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nnamdi kanu have not given the other and he did not ask any ipob to kill kumuyi. He said the man is a fake that he did a fake miracle using nkendi okere from ohambere in a abia state. He gave the guys name and the community and some called to confirm it. And why non of our so called pastors are after your cash. And have he for once condenm what hausa people are doing by killing christians

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Ponponkon: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

He is a criminal because he is operating an illegal radio station with no address. grin now tell me why he wants Kumuyi dead?
Then block the frequency

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by EasternPride: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Okezie u are my man, but u heard Director last night.

Don't fall ur hands, never get involved with anything church.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by 1deadlugard: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
igbo Giant in their dream chasing dem .

igbo hurricane whirlwind go blow dem down ,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by EasternPride: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
emyphil:
Nnamdi kanu have not given the other and he did not ask any ipob to kill kumuyi. He said the man is a fake that he did a fake miracle using nkendi okere from ohambere in a abia state. He gave the guys name and the community and some called to confirm it. And why non of our so called pastors are after your cash. And have he for once condenm what hausa people are doing by killing christians

Truth tho.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

Sensible ibos like u still abound. Only the riff raffs, and jobless nonentities that are giving ur kind a bad name.
The Biafra thing is not working... I dunno why they choose to be blind to a FACT..

Since the days of Ojukwu, it's been BIAFRA.. Wdf sad sad.. Igbos hating Yorubas, and vice versa..

Abeg, let's brush this Biafra nonsense down the rug.. It's rubbish to me, and my generation.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Bants(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nnamdi dey defraud hin fellow ibo guys

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by dekdek: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
Then block the frequency

Will that stop him from being a criminal? grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by basilo101: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Is Nnamdi kanu d govnor of Abia state? Kumuyi, u are highly welcome to God's own state. Yorubas shud take dia desperation to catch up in d nairaland bashing to anoda thread plz cos dey hv no point here
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ngwakwe aka IsraeliAirforce's pastor.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by EasternPride: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

The Biafra thing is not working... I dunno why they choose to be blind to a FACT..

Since the days of Ojukwu, it's been BIAFRA.. Wdf sad sad.. Igbos hating Yorubas, and vice versa..

Abeg, let's brush this Biafra nonsense down the rug.. It's rubbish to me, and my generation.

Shattap, what do u know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by after1: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster. Buhahahahaha. The albino will be angry right now

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Feranmicharles(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
hoobs:
nawa o,yourbas are evil seriously!,Nnamdi kanu never said he would kill kumuyi....what he said was that d crusade ground should be deserted....full stop,and u guyz having been twisting it in a sick way!!,besides I tink kumuyi is d 1 scared,he is going to see the governor to ensure security...datz all.......yerribas sef!
can you tell me what it means when somewhere is being deserted?

Desert=whr nobodi is=being deadundecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
EasternPride:

Shattap, what do u know.
Rants of a loser tongue tongue tongue..
Biafra will not STAND...

Find the closest wall, and start hitting your head grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by after1: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
chuna1985:

South West propaganda.

Sad beast dumbo.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by bolabolakemi(f): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
adioolayi:
Where are the people calling for the man of God's head...Now you have him live in your state! If you no do anything.........Werey grin

He was supposed to come to Aba on 30th of July but postponed it grin Aba is where he is challenged not to come because it is a holy land for Biafrans cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by chidexxy007(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
see them changing mouth.. dat nnamdi kanu sef sounds confused to me.. he just talks left, right and centre without any aim....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
after1:

Sad beast dumbo.

Wasted space.

I don't like arguing with South West people who 70% of their capital cities look like villages.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by chidexxy007(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Rants of a loser tongue tongue tongue.. Biafra will not STAND...
Find the closest wall, and start hitting your head grin grin.
lol
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by after1: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Wasted space.

I don't like arguing with South West people who 70% of their capital cities look like villages.

Coming from a cursed dunce from the cursed erosion ravaged land of the sad beast. It look like village and your cursed kinsmen cant stop trooping there. I will quit nairaland the day a yeebhoe man make sense. Una all be dumb m.oron

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by kettykin: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
I sincerely hope biafrans will over look provocateurs and not touch the Lords annointed.the penalty for killing a man of God is far worse than any thing on earth.
Please fellow igbos ignore provocateurs who want harm on the man of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Im igbo bu trust me i aint enjoyn ths biafra thingy.
Ewwwww it sucks aswear

Are you schooling in Ebsu? You look like someone I know
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by chidexxy007(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
kettykin:
I sincerely hope biafrans will over look provocateurs and not touch the Lords annointed.the penalty for killing a man of God is far worse than any thing on earth.
Please fellow igbos ignore provocateurs who want harm on the man of God.
dem no go hear. their general dy ginger dem from diaspora, d mumu dem dy here dy follow sheepishly
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by scantee(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hmmmm... This Biafra thing, I so hate..
Dunno when we Igbos will learn..

Phewwwwww... God punish anyone that tunes to the FM around me sad sad.
i wish ur somebody but is unfortunate that ur a nobody, so Biafra don't even know u exist..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by zendy: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Biafra is rubbish to you and your generation but Lugard coming from far away Britain to 'baptise' and name you a "Nigerian" after a stupid River is a blessing for your generation? In that case your generation is already lost.

As far as I can remember, Radio Biafra only asked that people in Aba to boycott Kumuyis proposed crusade in Aba, they never said anything about killing him.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
scantee:
i wish ur somebody but is unfortunate that ur a nobody, so Biafra don't even know u exist..
Always showing theirselves grin grin grin

Nwanem, biko hit the Lagoon..

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
after1:

Coming from a cursed dunce from the cursed erosion ravaged land of the sad beast. It look like village and your cursed kinsmen cant stop trooping there. I will quit nairaland the day a yeebhoe man make sense. Una all be dumb m.oron

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by scantee(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

i don't reply kids more than once...look 4 ur mates thanx

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by koolapo(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
ok! welcome sir.......................... am new here hope i am welcome...............
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

are you smbody b4.body too dwy catxh.i wish sm1 finds you and kills you.u too proud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.