Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) (44914 Views)

Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
scantee:
i don't reply kids more than once...look 4 ur mates thanx
Adult-baby, get off my mention...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Adult-baby, get off my mention...

i really hope your pride gets you killed
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by GoodMuyis(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
aguiyi:
did the crusade hold?

snapping pics with the governor is not what we asked him not to do.

go and preach to your oyo state brothers who are harvesting human parts on a daily basis for rituals or go to kwarra and other northern states were they dont believe in Christ not a 100% christian state.

no more offering for you here

You Are Suffering from HATE, He Just finish the North Central, and North West in the Weeks of June

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Samuelkirk(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
God bless pastor Kumuyi for the visit

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by ipreach: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Where are that idiotic man called Nnamdi Kanu and his deceived followers ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
HotBisi:
i really hope your pride gets you killed
As it killed your dad cheesy?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by EasternPride: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Rants of a loser tongue tongue tongue..
Biafra will not STAND...

Find the closest wall, and start hitting your head grin grin.

Go and do one.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
HotBisi:
are you smbody b4.body too dwy catxh.i wish sm1 finds you and kills you.u too proud
And yet, another troll grin grin grin..

As your dad was killed? What a pity undecided..
As proud as Madam Titus grin?

And the feminine he-goat follows me undecided undecided..

Nna, chew bottles, and after chewing, dilute with a chilled ACID kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
EasternPride:

Go and do one.
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
One Nigeria...
Say NO to Biafra grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by EasternPride: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kumuiyi in fact come, u have question to answer, that guy in Ukwa u paid money to form blind man, his people have been coming forward with evidence.

You will hear their own testimony on ur crusade ground.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
AmarachiOnuoha:
I am a Biafran and I stays in Biafran land, all my products are labelled made in Biafra and I am proud of my country biafra.

Robocop! is that you?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by GoodMuyis(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
emyphil:
Nnamdi kanu have not given the other and he did not ask any ipob to kill kumuyi. He said the man is a fake that he did a fake miracle using nkendi okere from ohambere in a abia state. He gave the guys name and the community and some called to confirm it. And why non of our so called pastors are after your cash. And have he for once condenm what hausa people are doing by killing christians

Shame on You where on earth are you when Deeper Life was Attack in Kogi and He Condemned the Act in 2012 or Must he become politicians errand

Founder of the Deeper Life Bible Church Pastor Kumuyi, has expressed deep sadness and sorrow at the attack on a Deeper Life church in Okene, Kogi State in which not less than 20 people were left dead.

According to Pastor Kumuyi, “It is hard to reconcile that peace-loving people, sitting in their church, and listening to Bible Study were gunned down in cold blood by people they had done nothing to provoke.” He went ahead to describe the attack as “not only wicked, but utterly premeditated.”

The clergy pointed out that killings and destruction have been going on particularly in the northern part of the country for too long, and each time they occurred, the usual condemnations are made, but thereafter, the people are left without any assurance of their security and safety. He then added that no nation can continue this way.

http://www.informationng.com/2012/08/pastor-wf-kumuyi-reacts-to-oken-deeper-life-church-killings.html

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by GoodMuyis(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
EasternPride:
Kumuiyi in fact come, u have question to answer, that guy in Ukwa u paid money to form blind man, his people have been coming forward with evidence.

You will hear their own testimony on ur crusade ground.

Pictures of The Man or remain Lair forever

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

He is a criminal because he is operating an illegal radio station with no address. grin now tell me why he wants Kumuyi dead?

get ur facts right the ndi-igbo people which nnamdi kanu is a son of cannot kill anyone and wont until u hurt them. meanwhile he never said pastor kumuyi should be killed he said the camp grounds should be deserted for reasons that her his. but listen most igbos and southerners hav the same agenda which is emancipation and d delivery of d soverign state of biafra not killing a man of God.we are too decent for dat get ur facts well....gracias

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by dekdek: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
ceecee0703:

get ur facts right the ndi-igbo people which nnamdi kanu is a son of cannot kill anyone and wont until u hurt them. meanwhile he never said pastor kumuyi should be killed he said the camp grounds should be deserted for reasons that her his. but listen most igbos and southerners hav the same agenda which is emancipation and d delivery of d soverign state of biafra not killing a man of God.we are too decent for dat get ur facts well....gracias

Kanu wants his camp to be deserted so that when his Ibotic warlords come in to kill him, no ibo blood will be a casualty. Kanu wants Kumuyi dead.That's a fact.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by EasternPride: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
GoodMuyis:

Pictures of The Man or remain Lair forever

Kumuiyi swear by the Bible he doesn't arrange miracles or he is a fraud forever.

Deepest part of eternal condemnation is his portion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

And yet, another troll grin grin grin..

As your dad was killed? What a pity undecided..
As proud as Madam Titus grin?

And the feminine he-goat follows me undecided undecided..

Nna, chew bottles, and after chewing, dilute with a chilled ACID kiss
dnt worry.they will suprise u or you might even die via an easy channel.u never see anytin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

As it killed your dad cheesy?
i laff at cry u.until i put a price on your head.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
HotBisi:
dnt worry.they will suprise u or you might even die via an easy channel.u never see anytin
As your sister died through an easy channel? Tell me something shocked shocked

TROLL cool cool..

Your rants don't scare my teddy cheesy..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
One Nigeria...
Say NO to Biafra grin grin
[sub][/sub]ogun kill ur papa for accident.Amen.and ur mom will die when crossing
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
HotBisi:
i laff at cry u.until i put a price on your head.
Fvck off...

There are better ways to get a lady's attention, not the shit you do..

Creating different monikers and insulting people..

'I will treat you the way you want to be treated, until you learn to be useful.'

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
HotBisi:
[sub][/sub]ogun kill ur papa for accident.Amen.and ur mom will die when crossing
As yours were killed cheesy?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

As your sister died through an easy channel? Tell me something shocked shocked

TROLL cool cool..

Your rants don't scare my teddy cheesy..
ok.from now till 13th ,u will ezpirience near death issue.tell us here if the time elapses and nothing happens.have a nive time doll.jist watch out smiley
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Fvck off...

There are better ways to get a lady's attention, not the shit you do..

Creating different monikers and insulting people..

'I will treat you the way you want to be treated, until you learn to be useful.'
treat me when i know you reach school and you know nothing abt me.see mumu,been monitoring u
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
HotBisi:
ok.from now till 13th ,u will ezpirience near death issue.tell us here if the time elapses and nothing happens.have a nive time doll.jist watch out smiley
GARBAGE...

Learn how to write.. Night schools are still open for your kind wink..

Good bye scarecrow kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by superstar1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
I thought the f00l on Radio Biafra was issuing lame threats on the coming of Kumuyi to igboland?

Empty chest beating as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

GARBAGE...

Learn how to write.. Night schools are still open for your kind wink..

Good bye scarecrow kiss kiss
goodbye dear but be prayerful.see you
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
HotBisi:
treat me when i know you reach school and you know nothing abt me.see mumu,been monitoring u
You can go through my diary to know more about me cool cool..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Humblebloke(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
No Biafragringrin........ Our soverign state will forever remain

If you don't like it........go and mop the pacific ocean

Greedy people clamouring for biafra.....*.mtcheew*
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by ak47mann(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kumuyi can hide under Abia security he cannot hold any crusade in Abia state he knows what is good for him cool
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Alao96(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Who b kumuyi
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by ikeyman00(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
@@@

We the IPOB never say we gona kill him

all we are saying is this

we have had enuff of that brainwashing by yorubas pastor

therefore he should leave the Biafran land

that simple

but chie this yoruba people talk a hell lot of rubbish

meanwhile the yorubas in nl are crying day and nite on the hope Biafra never come

ndi ara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.