Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) (44913 Views)

Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by ifekon: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
He visited the governor but there was no crusade on 30th of June in Aba.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by sunsewa: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Hit like if you believe this pastor na confirm.

kumuyi,olukoya are Pentecostal pastors I love their humility,and their detest over luxurious living,with salvation of souls their main target.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by MemphisDepay(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
sunsewa:

kumuyi,olukoya are Pentecostal pastors I love their humility,and their detest over luxurious living,with salvation of souls their main target.
"with salvation of souls their main target" I really like that!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by maxy097(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
scantee:
i don't reply kids more than once...look 4 ur mates thanx
Scantee who dey find your trouble abeg?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by jcross19: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
adioolayi:
Where are the people calling for the man of God's head...Now you have him live in your state! If you no do anything.........Werey grin
you point 1 finger to someone and the rest of the fingers point to you , it mean that you are the ......... The same igbo people invited him to their state. So voice of little will never be voice majority. The biafran militias should desist from pointing finger into man of God if they want their free if not biafra will be a daydream.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by ikeyman00(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
@@@

no nation i repeat no nation will develop with this african bush mindset

Not long ago the haters and apologists were yapping over how simple and poor the cowman in charge of their Nigerfraud we are living in

As for today he has open his asset to the public

all we get to see is pic of two cows waving back at him

sunsewa:

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by jeezey(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by nonjebose(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
One Nigeria...
Say NO to Biafra grin grin
Sleek, biko take it easy,lol. They believe in what seems difficult to believe in
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by sunsewa: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

no nation i repeat no nation will develop with this african bush mindset

Not long ago the haters and apologists were yapping over how simple and poor the cowman in charge of their Nigerfraud we are living in

As for today he has open his asset to the public

all we get to see is pic of two cows waving back at him

I understand where ur going, ur comment is quite different from my points.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by BizBayo: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Wasted space.

I don't like arguing with South West people who 70% of their capital cities look like villages.

Villages? You need to tour.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by mobileexpert: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
hmmm,GOd help our leaders fear you
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
nonjebose:
Sleek, biko take it easy,lol. They believe in what seems difficult to believe in
That boy has been on my neck..

It's either he comes with this moniker or he uses another..

Sometimes, people take your ignoring them for stupidity..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
BizBayo:

Villages? You need to tour.

Looooooool, Tour ke. Wetin dis one de talk.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by CSTR2: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by disumusa: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
This is Abia Gods Own State. Beside we don't follow our leaders sheepshly like others. We don't kill humanbeing like other parts of the country. Human life is precious in our culture
so how did you practise that cannibalisim, you do eat their flesh lifely or kill b/4 you eat.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by McSterling(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Where's that foolish nnamdi of Biafra radio,who said they'll kill Kumuyi if he dares visit abiaundecided

Mtcheew,go on sir. God is thy strengthsmiley
Please, I'm seeing this for the first time. Why exactly did this Nnamdi make such threats against Kumuyi? Does he have a personal beef against the man?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by disumusa: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
hoobs:
nawa o,yourbas are evil seriously!,Nnamdi kanu never said he would kill kumuyi....what he said was that d crusade ground should be deserted....full stop,and u guyz having been twisting it in a sick way!!,besides I tink kumuyi is d 1 scared,he is going to see the governor to ensure security...datz all.......yerribas sef!
he said any place they see kumuyi in SE they should kill him, to the extend that gani adams opc leader respond on twiter that he will be waiting for the action of ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by lolababe331e: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Where are they silly chest beater with empty treats grin clowns

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
OJUcrook:
Where is nnamdi kanu and his gang of internet Biafra warriors?

Nnamdi Kanu is a noise maker. Ndigbo love Kumuyi

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by BizBayo: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Looooooool, Tour ke. Wetin dis one de talk.
na so now. Not as you thought.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
BizBayo:

na so now. Not as you thought.

Only Lagos n Akure are well developed in SW. other state capitals look like villages......I've been there.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by carnegiefan: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Nnamdi Kanu is a noise maker. Ndigbo love Kumuyi

You have constantly made this assertion without substantiating your claims. What makes you think that Nnamdi Kanu is a noise maker?
How many Igbo men have you seen since the end of the war that has demonstrated Nnamdi Kanu's level of bravery and intellect on the Biafra issue? I await your honest answer.

As for Kumuyi, Nnamdi Kanu never said that he should be attacked. He said that people (who must have intelligently asked themselves some key questions) should boycott his crusade. He specifically said that the man should not be touched.
BTW Ndigbo do not love Kumuyi -they love GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Feranmicharles(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
McSterling:

Please, I'm seeing this for the first time. Why exactly did this Nnamdi make such threats against Kumuyi? Does he have a personal beef against the man?
maybe notangry but the biafras sad
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by carnegiefan: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
BTW was there a crusade in Aba on 30th of June?
The governors house is not the crusade ground. This is why Kanu said that black people can't think.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by disumusa: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Only Lagos n Akure are well developed in SW. other state capitals look like villages......I've been there.
nonsense cheast beater, cary your market to your town. We dont need weed like ofu,wawa, osu, in sw, dont polute our land.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by disumusa: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
carnegiefan:
The governors house is not the crusade ground. This is why Kanu said that black people can't think.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by disumusa: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
carnegiefan:
just remove your load or market from SW and return to ibo or jamica, liberian if they can tolorate your babaric character.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by mrbiafra: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Im igbo bu trust me i aint enjoyn ths biafra thingy.
Ewwwww it sucks aswear
Low lifers like you can never enjoy anything good...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by PedroJP(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Always showing theirselves grin grin grin

Nwanem, biko hit the Lagoon..

What is "Nwanem" ?

Flat heads always dey form Igbo. Wetin una dey gain from such act ?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by mrbiafra: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Hmmmm... This Biafra thing, I so hate.. Dunno when we Igbos will learn..
Phewwwwww... God punish anyone that tunes to the FM around me sad sad.
What a scumbag you're... When Biafra emerges, may you never enter it
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
disumusa:
nonsense cheast beater, cary your market to your town. We dont need weed like ofu,wawa, osu, in sw, dont polute our land.

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by mrbiafra: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
kettykin:
I sincerely hope biafrans will over look provocateurs and not touch the Lords annointed.the penalty for killing a man of God is far worse than any thing on earth.
Please fellow igbos ignore provocateurs who want harm on the man of God.
Let the danm fool attempt to hold any crusade in Aba and watch what happens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.