Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) (44916 Views)

Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by mrbiafra: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
superstar1:
I thought the f00l on Radio Biafra was issuing lame threats on the coming of Kumuyi to igboland?

Empty chest beating as usual.
Let the bastard attempt any crusade in Aba na...fools
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by hoobs(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
disumusa:
he said any place they see kumuyi in SE they should kill him, to the extend that gani adams opc leader respond on twiter that he will be waiting for the action of ibo.
I listen to radio biafra evryday and is has never said that,even when people call saying they want to hurt kumuyi,he always says "NO DO NOT,jux boycott the crusade" in his own words,I wonder where you people get ya stories
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
mrbiafra:

What a scumbag you're... When Biafra emerges, may you never enter it
And who is this heap of dirt undecided?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
PedroJP:

What is "Nwanem" ?

Flat heads always dey form Igbo. Wetin una dey gain from such act ?
It's so funny when your type jump into discussions without knowing it's source..

If asked, why are you ranting, what will be your reply?

'Nwanem' means 'mind your business.'..
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by GoodMuyis(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
EasternPride:

Kumuiyi swear by the Bible he doesn't arrange miracles or he is a fraud forever.

Why would he Arranged Miracle, When God Do and Always Answer His Prayer I have not being many of His Live crusade But the One in Kaduna state, is raw and live am a witness, so if the Raw Miracle can happen here in the North why would he need impostors.

BTW He is more Bigger than cheap propaganda miracle. I can Bet it with anybody If Miracle does not happen in his crusades Thousands will attend and get saved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
there r many pastors but there r few men of God.Men makes pple pastors,bt only God can make u his man.God bless Ps.Kumuyi

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by GoodMuyis(m): 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
hoobs:
I listen to radio biafra evryday and is has never said that,even when people call saying they want to hurt kumuyi,he always says "NO DO NOT,jux boycott the crusade" in his own words,I wonder where you people get ya stories

Here on Nairaland eBiafra were defending and supporting to hurt him

For Example This One

mrbiafra:

Let the bastard attempt any crusade in Aba na...fools
This One
carnegiefan:
BTW was there a crusade in Aba on 30th of June?
The governors house is not the crusade ground. This is why Kanu said that black people can't think.
And This One^^
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by GoodMuyis(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
carnegiefan:
BTW was there a crusade in Aba on 30th of June?
The governors house is not the crusade ground. This is why Kanu said that black people can't think.

No crusade I thnk he suppose to return back to Lagos From North West Region of Nigeria i.e. Sokoto, Katsina, kano
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by porshuch: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nne nwanyo kwa! Biafra died the day Ojukwu ran to ivory coast, so stop listening to Nnamdi fraud.
AmarachiOnuoha:
I am a Biafran and I stays in Biafran land, all my products are labelled made in Biafra and I am proud of my country biafra.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

It's so funny when your type jump into discussions without knowing it's source..

If asked, why are you ranting, what will be your reply?

Wicked! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by scantee(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
maxy097:

Scantee who dey find your trouble abeg?
bro how fa na? No mind that transgendered who claim to be Nwa-afor yet behaves like efuruefu
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by mrbiafra: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

And who is this heap of dirt undecided?
I'm one one of those that witnessed your birth from a maggot infested pu***y... Bastardic Yoruba fool + buffoon parading her worthless self as Igbo...you devil incanate
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
mrbiafra:

I'm one one of those that witnessed your birth from a maggot infested pu***y... Bastardic Yoruba fool + buffoon parading her worthless self as Igbo...you devil incanate
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are so PAINED..
I see frustration written all over your words..
Is life this terrible for you embarassed embarassed?

Swity, I'm proudly Igbo but not a STUPID one cool cool cool cool..

Least I forget, take a dose of Saxitoxin to end your frustrated life faster..

Good night..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by macuwon(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
CC: lalasticlala you are invited to Deeper Life Camp at Oboro in Ikwuano Local Government in Abia State Nigeria. Be there!!! Aga eri rice

I rep Ahuwa Oboro
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by DeeMain(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hmmmm... This Biafra thing, I so hate..
Dunno when we Igbos will learn..

Phewwwwww... God punish anyone that tunes to the FM around me sad sad.

Nne, I've read all the altercation your views generated in this thread. My advice for you is that this is a very very sensitive topic and you should try to apply wisdom by keeping mum or ignore things like this going forward. Apply wisdom pls. Remember the internet is not that anonymous. You don't know who is who. Focus your energy more on your goals and on achieving purpose. Cheers. My 2 Naira.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
Abia state Governor. Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu (middle)
flanked (from l-r) by General Overseer of Deeper
Life Bible Church, Pastor Williams Kumuyi and his
wife Esther, D-Gov. Rt. Hon Udeh Okochukwu and
Speaker, Abia state House of Assembly Rt. Hon.
Martins Azubuike during a courtesy visit by Pastor
Kumuyi and his team to the governor in Umuahia.
Abia State governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Tuesday,
received a delegation from the Deeper Life Bible
Church at the Government House, in Umuahia,
the state capital.

The delegation which was led by the General
Overseer of the church, Pastor Williams Kumuyi
and wife Esther, was received by Governor
Ikpeazu, in company of Government House
officials, as well as top government functionaries
including; , Deputy Governor, Rt. Hon. Udeh
Okochukwu and the Speaker, Abia State House of
Assembly, Rt. Hon. Martins Azubuike.

This is what we want in Nigeria....peace among all citizens irrespective of ethnicity.... #PEACE from the east#

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:
I thought kanu of Biafra radio asked ibos to stone kumuyi to death? undecided

My people are not that foolish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by autocorrect(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
aguiyi:
did the crusade hold?

snapping pics with the governor is not what we asked him not to do.

go and preach to your oyo state brothers who are harvesting human parts on a daily basis for rituals or go to kwarra and other northern states were they dont believe in Christ not a 100% christian state.

no more offering for you here

Eziokwu Nnam!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Goldmaxx:
fh.u.ck you,kumuiyi is a man oF God so u expect pple to kill him? Hy do u reason

Since three months ago ur people has bn boasting in numerous thread that they will kill him. where were u?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by autocorrect(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

In otherwords, kanu of Biafra is a criminal that ought to be ignored right? He asked u to kill and not dekdek

I still wonder how u sleep at nights, ever since Biafra's Campaign rose to a greater Height
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
porshuch:
Nne nwanyo kwa! Biafra died the day Ojukwu ran to ivory coast, so stop listening to Nnamdi fraud.
We have so many Ojukwu's this time and anyone who fight and run a way lives to fight another day. Meanwhile Late Emeka Odumuegwu Ojukwu did not ran away, but he was pasuaded to do so by some of his top biafran soldiers, in the course that OAU came in to make peace. Remember no one was declared winner of the Nigerian/Biafran war by OAU. So Biafra still lives and did not end. I am a living biafran. Any one still in Nigeria is already living in a Zoo.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Robocop! is that you?
Nop
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
mrbiafra:

why is d most sensible ones of u r always refers to as yoruba? i think some of u should become yoruba for the betterment of d east.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Wasted space.

I don't like arguing with South West people who 70% of their capital cities look like villages.

;No be ur people put d waste 4 there. no be ur people dey pour sand 4 our gari. we still thank God say our place no look like abia,Enugu, Oweri et.c.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
AmarachiOnuoha:
Nop
Why you come they type that sh!t for every thread na
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
You beg person snap for him car come upload for NL
You no even adjust the seat make you releax for the steering , abi the person no give you time make you snap
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by yungpowers(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
whether you like like it or not, Kumuyi is not a man of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by emmatok(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

We the IPOB never say we gona kill him

all we are saying is this

we have had enuff of that brainwashing by yorubas pastor

therefore he should leave the Biafran land

that simple

but chie this yoruba people talk a hell lot of rubbish

meanwhile the yorubas in nl are crying day and nite on the hope Biafra never come

ndi ara

So you people are ready to jubilation the attack on Kumuyi, if Nnamdi gives the order.

You guy don't that other tribes will carry out massive retaliation if this evil happens.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by emmatok(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nnamdi might be a former Deeper life member, for singling out W.F.KUMUYI amoung all other SW pastors.

Some former Deeper life members can be very vengeful.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Goldmaxx(f): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
chowlade:

Since three months ago ur people has bn boasting in numerous thread that they will kill him. where were u?
has areGBESE paid your daddy his salary or ur silly biofriend.No one in his or her right senses will attack a man of God u unshaved Yoruba C.U.N.T from Southwest.
Otu nnegi dia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting / President Buhari With His Children In Their Graduation Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.