Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (44532 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Segadem:
do u know the meaning of opposition party?

The woman has her facts and figures, I don't know why osho baba is witch hunting her when we all know the real thief ,perhaps that one has given him part of the N10b she allegedly used for jets maintenance.
BUT IN THIS SITUATION WHO IS OPPOSITION PARTY AND WHO IS RULING PARTY? SHOULD APC ALSO BE OPPOSITION IN THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by ayindejimmy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
I won't believe anything in this piece of paper that anybody can type.
When those accusing her verified it, and they remain silent. Then I'll know it's real. Moreover, why only 20 States?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by 989900: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lets see the whole 'book'!

Better still (which is actually the proper thing to do), make the proper case against her and all those involved, and let EFCC take over!

If she is innocent or guilty, let the courts decide -- and proper action be taken.

This verbal back and forth without action is getting tiring.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by philips70(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Akon419:
This woman is a talent. I heard buhari has started begging her to work with him but she refuse. People like oby ezekwesiri lobby for ministerial post even in the expense of blood innocent chibok girls but Ngozi iwuala is beg to come and work

You should be in school and not on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
A 10 yrs old child can draft that nonsense she is calling proof

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Mopolchi: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Very informative. Am impressed that Anambra did not partake in the embezzling of the ECA. We don't need the fg to build Anambra. Jisie like ndi na-achi Anambra!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by femi4: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:
my dear iweala dnt don't mind those nicompoops nincompoops (hope I spelt correctly cos of some quotees quotes here) grin , let those idiats start from PTF regime, IBB, Shagari, OBJ, Abacha, Yarahdual Yar' adua. After all pmb has spent 1mnth one month crude oil revenue now without accountability, indiala
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by deejayALFY(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
MADAM STOP DISPLAYIN DISTORTED FIGURES AS FACT..JEZ WAIT D LONG ARM OF D LAW WIL SOON CATCH UP WIT U

CLICK LIKE FOR NOI

SHARE FOR CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
gbolsng:

And you believe that? Commissioners have been involved in this since 2011, why is Oshiomole just discovering it was wrong now? Or when the money was shared did it go to the commissioners pockets or state coffers? Or has he sanction his own commissioner of finance for partaking in this 'law breaking exercise'

u are wrong. Oshiomole has been on this witch case for so long now. No be today. simple google search will reveal a lot. Check one of it below

http://saharareporters.com/2015/05/27/economy-okonjo-iweala%E2%80%99s-hidden-figures-governor-adams-oshiomhole

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Okeycima: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
I talk am before say if this woman start to issue out evidence or her own side of the story I hope oshomole won't back down like amaechi,becos I do remember amaechi own vividly,as he was shouting until the woman published what he got and VOOOM.....we no see amaechi talk about the matter again.THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE HOUSE MADE OF GLASS SHOULD NOT THROW STONES
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Before you even start analyzing this, first ask yourself.

Why would a committee of APC, "opposition peeps", be sent out on a probe mission, without thinking that there'd be even a hint of prejudice?

Isn't there an independent financial professional organization, whether domestic or international, that can perform a better audit?

It's just like the U.S government. sending democratic/republican reps to audit an individual, when taxes are off, instead of sending reps from the IRS undecided

It's just absurd!

Has the Dullard setup his cabinet yet. Its the minster of finance that would direct a team be it govt or private to probe her. The brainless general just proving he has no certificate. Such level of clulessness. Imagine oshiomole and el-rufai coming out that x billion was spent illegally. All just to fuel more anger against GEJ govt and shield them from their inadequacies in running the govt. Well u can't blame them its the nigeria ppl who like the story story they are been told. Because we all know whatever the bringout cannot be enforced. Just anoda propaganda for nigerians to look away from the house of assembly crises. Till august September when the cabinet is formed. APC scaming since inception.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Remii(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Okonjo should answer a simple clarification. Adams Oshiomole said the last figure she reported as balance of ECAwas $4.1B and now AGF told them only $2B was left in the account. She should address that comment not showing what was collected over years. Did they say they never got money from ECA?

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Apart from the amount allocated to the states and their respective local governments, it would have made more sense to show us what exactly the federal government received, before the distribution was made.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Before you even start analyzing this, first ask yourself.

Why would a committee of APC, "opposition peeps", be sent out on a probe mission, without thinking that there'd be even a hint of prejudice?

Isn't there an independent financial professional organization, whether domestic or international, that can perform a better audit?

It's just like the U.S government. sending democratic/republican reps to audit an individual, when taxes are off, instead of sending reps from the IRS undecided

It's just absurd!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by kokomilala(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
It's only fools that argue with results(facts).This woman is worth her weight in gold.She's one of Nigeria's finest exports.She should be celebrated and not be scorned.The vitriol being poured on her is unimaginably shocking!
People like NOI have painstakingly built their careers, and they wouldn't allow any ephemeral and passing political jobs smear their reputations, which have taken years to build.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Is Oshiomole an auditor or financial analyst?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
masonkz:
Apart from the amount allocated to the states and their respective local governments, it would have made more sense to show us what exactly the federal government received, before the distribution was made.

The truth is that Bittch will never publish this vital information. Exactly what Oshiomole has been demanding all these while.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by taadaa: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
You begin to get the sense that the president and the governors don't know what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Emyogalanya: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Did u just say escape, trap and tame why are u guys vindictive
Neyoor:
hmmm gud for her.

If she escapes this one, she can't escape the next trap of allegation coming her way.

We will tame all gej looters

In APC voice
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Former Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister of the Economy, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala replies her critics and the GEJ government with the attached picture fo what each State earn from the ECA.

https://www.facebook.com/ngoziokonjoiweala/photos/a.301762839873987.88834.204329982950607/973875655996032/?type=1&theater

apc Nd propaganda. ..they want to draw attention from there falling party. this is just gimmicks. but we will treat u here and still mock ur fallen party...

okonjo iweala is statistically ready for them. .

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by IGBOSON2: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
hmmm gud for her.

If she escapes this one, she can't escape the next trap of allegation coming her way.

In APC voice

^^^You APC knobheads are absolutely vile!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by mko2222: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
I know that you will come up with facts and figures..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2015

What was this bitchh hiding.......

The squandering of the Excess Crude Account (ECA) is another area in which the Minister of Finance should come out, shed more light and put all the cards on the table. During several meetings of the National Economic Council (NEC), which has all the governors as members and with the Vice-President as Chairman, I had cause to observe that the State Governments, who are joint owners of the ECA, with the Federal Government, were not being adequately briefed on the status of the Account.

Accordingly, I had consistently demanded from the Minister of Finance a transparent and periodic disclosure of accruals to the ECA, at least on monthly basis. I had argued that even village associations do make available their financial statements from time to time, and as NEC, I see no reason why we will not even do better. All these years, my pleas fell on deaf ears. The Minister of Finance consistently failed to apprise the NEC with critical information on the management and operations of the ECA in black and white, when she eventually got to do that, it was usually verbal and casual, and hardly meaningful enough for decision-making.

The Minister of Finance had also developed the penchant for deliberately avoiding NEC’s crucial meetings, which many saw as a ploy to keep the governors in the dark. And when she is not around, no one gets any information, as if she was running a one-man show.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/05/27/economy-okonjo-iweala%E2%80%99s-hidden-figures-governor-adams-oshiomhole

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Olamitisoji:
God knows i love this woman. Why can't they let her be? Why are Nigerians always looking for a way to spoil good people's names and let the bad people who really stabbed hard slip through their fingers. Thank God NOI is not just a brain but a meticulous professional. Kiss my ass Oshiomole cheesycheesycheesy. She can't always teach you APC boo boo fools Economics basics and advancements.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove.
They left dieziani whom they should face,bit instead they're chasing this woman, I havnt said she's perfect but compared to a lot of people in apc like saraki,amaechi etc,she's a saint.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by writetopoker: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=femi4 post=35360230][/quote]
lecturer, ofe mmanu
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by otokx(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
The committee will finish its work and reveal its findings to the Nigerian populace then the expert in distortion - Ngozi will have time to prepare her defense.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by IGBOSON2: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
So Kano received more than Lagos.....by miles! On what basis!?

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by donhabib01: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
nysc one from d former minister but can't find report on other states lyk zamfara, then cn anyone pls explain to me d reason y akwa ibom state has d highest federal allocation
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Chigold101(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
hmmm gud for her.

In APC voice
lolzzzz

We purnish this woman for exposing our monthly alocation to the public.

In the voice of APC governors (former and present)
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by themonk(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
lovinhubby2wife:
A sinner blabs when no question is asked.
Why cant you ignorantly shut up.
U arent even following the news and you are ranting. Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council / Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos) / Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.