Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (44530 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Charly68:
This is just a Payment schedule can the minister please provide the public the chart of the revenue inflow ..this is the argument of Governor Oshiomole . How much did you collect & how much did you pay out.. Very simple income & expenditure schedule. Then your neck will be cleared .

NOI is no longer in government... so if Oshiomole is being sincere and really wants transparency, what does it take him to throw open his own books as given to him by his finance commissioner or buhari should throw open the books handed over to him by Jonathan as challenged last week by a group...

They keep accusing others with mere rhetorics refusing to open their books...

Oshiomole is in APC as well as buhari...so what does it take to throw open ALL the books NOW to show that NOI, Jonathan and others stole

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by porka: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
gbolsng:

This is getting more interesting, so Oshiomole is saying the commissioner of finance in Edo state can go to Abuja with other Commissioners of Finance and share money out of ECA without him or the other Governors knowing about it?

[size=13pt]You heard him right.

He is practically saying it is his commissioner for finance who should be held responsible and not him.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by IBBG(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
anonimi:
Na so when you have person wey sabi nor be the one wey dem abandon for West Germany doormouth grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2554105_meme0627628374_jpeg3e5340169a11db7d4a40dccddcedf336
Hahahahahahaha. Una no go kill person with laugh for nairaland. I so much love and enjoy this forum especially for its comic relief. Let's continue to join hands and make jest of this politician, just as they are united in looting our treasury.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by blank(f): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
I really like this woman but she is trying to use the art of misdirection. We know governors were wasteful etc but what was shared from the account?

Osho baba is correct. Let us know how much came in and how much went out and who received the payments. Were such payments approved? Approved by who?

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
hmmm gud for her.

If she escapes this one, she can't escape the next trap of allegation coming her way.

We will tame all gej looters

In APC voice
......this is a word from insane bittered wanna be's.......wheres ur fact..she stated hers bring ur own.....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by ibknaanii(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Where is Ekiti On the list?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by ugoezeik(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
In2systemsTech:
I love the fact that she came out with figures....

We are still waiting for the following figures

1. Figures of the virtually empty treasury
2. Figures of the public declaration of assets.
gbam!!! I swear if to say u b wman na 21 hot kisses I for blow u. u say it all Bro

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Johnsmartinyang:

......this is a word from insane bittered wanna be's.......wheres ur fact..she stated hers bring ur own.....

Be patient bro, we will soon bring out the one that will land her in jail
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=baralatie post=35357194]if oshiomole continues this attack on NOI he wont like what he will get.
Lara dey for house just continue the knacking![/quote
U dey answer dat old rougue? Thief.....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by southsouthman: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Before you even start analyzing this, first ask yourself.

Why would a committee of APC, "opposition peeps", be sent out on a probe mission, without thinking that there'd be even a hint of prejudice?

Isn't there an independent financial professional organization, whether domestic or international, that can perform a better audit?

It's just like the U.S government. sending democratic/republican reps to audit an individual, when taxes are off, instead of sending reps from the IRS undecided

It's just absurd!

You shouldn't be suprise about this. They have got no plans for us except the cause more trouble in the country.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by ugoezeik(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
anonimi:
Na so when you have person wey sabi nor be the one wey dem abandon for West Germany doormouth grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2554105_meme0627628374_jpeg3e5340169a11db7d4a40dccddcedf336
lol wicked soul dats wat u r

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

OSHIOMOLE REPLIES OKONJO-IWEALA, SAYS 'I DON'T WANT TO SAY SHE KNOWS HOW TO LIE WITH STATISTICS'

Speaking on Channels TV this morning, Governor Oshiomole said;
"I think with all due respect to former Minister Okonjo Iweala, she knows how to play around, I don't want to say lie with statistics. I have made this point that she keeps opening only parts of the pages and not the entire book. The logic of transparency is that the honorable minister must publish in full what is accruing to the federation account month to month and what is distributed to who?

What she has been publishing is what went to the Federal government, state government and Local government. What she has never published simultaneously is what is it that accrued during the period out of which this said some was distributed so we can net what is distributed from all that was collected so we can see what was left in the Excess Crude.
Now you can see her changing the goal post. Okonjo was a member of the National Economic Council, I was a member and we have asked her and I am on record at asking her , [b]don't give us verbal report on matters of federation account. Give us written report and the power to spend is not vested in Commissioners, she knows that. You look at the constitution and tell me what section gives the commissioners of finance presided over by the Finance Minister all not elected by Nigerians. [/b]The membership of NEC is clear-the governors chaired by the Vice President representing the President, the CBN governor and other federal relevant ministries such as the ministry of National Planning. How would she avoid this level of responsibility? When people are abusing governors today nobody is talking about Finance commissioners.Sometimes not even finance Minister. Why will she rather have the conversation with Commissioners of Finance and not the governors? So she has some explanation to do."he said

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/oshiomole-replies-okonjo-iweala-says-i.html
Pls pa oshomoile if Ngozi won't open d whole bool for us to see and u know how to open it pls do and stop misleading nigerians and face the new grave u dug for urself called new wife....if u are sure of what u are saying let's see ur proof the whole proof or u shot UP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You're a dullard and you claim that my questions aren't hard yet you can't answer them correctly...cheesygrin

Fool, never believed i had to wait for this thrash grin grin

1)Yes NOI attached figures to his reply...
https://www.nairaland.com/2418858/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-replies-critics-facts
I need you to counter this with your own figures showing where the discrepancy arose from...

Fool, this is still the same stuff u are sharing. This is not what Oshio Baba is demanding for. Even what she presented isnt even complete. Are there 20 states in the federation? Oshio baba is requesting for the total sum that accrue to the federation account so that they will on their own deduct what each states receives and know what exactly will go to the ECA and in turn what each state ought to have received. The bitcch is not trusted to do the mathematics and thats why they demanded for such. The bitch never gave them the total sum instead she kept on publishing what they received. Fool stop sharing Ngozis lies.

What she has been publishing is what went to the Federal government, state government and Local government. What she has never published simultaneously is what is it that accrued during the period out of which this said some was distributed so we can net what is distributed from all that was collected so we can see what was left in the Excess Crude.

[s]2)Mumu..NEC has NOTHING ABSOLUTELY to do with federation account and allocations...its function is advisory to president on national economic matters...The National Economic Council was established by the provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria(1999), as amended, Third Schedule, Part I, Section 153: Sub section (18 & 19). The
NEC, as one of the Federal Executive bodies, has the mandate to advise the President concerning the economic affairs of the Federation, and in particular on measures necessary for the co-ordination of the economic planning and programmes of the various
Governments of the Federation. The regular meetings of the National Economic Council have remained the official economic platform for dialogue among the thirty six (36) State Governors, the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria and other co-opted members, chaired by the Vice President, where issues and challenges facing the development of the country, at national and sub-national levels, are discussed with a view to develop and harmonize common strategies for addressing them.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/read-buharis-speech-to-govs-find-money-to-pay-your-workers/
http://thecitizenng.com/headline-2/buhari-inaugurates-national-economic-council/

FAAC is constitutionally and primarily for issues of federation account and allocations...[/s]

Fool, u think like that bitcch Ngozi. Is issue of ECA which is the crux of the matter at stake here and not part of FAAC reponsibility to determine. ECA was an understanding between the FG and the states. its called excess crude account and completely different from what the FG and states are share every month which is allocations. the FAAC can discuss issues pertaining to allocations but when it comes to ECA which is an understanding between the Governors(states) and the President (FG), they all sit down to determine how far and not commisioners. The best medium to discuss such is the NEC where all is present. Ur effort to mix ECA, allocations, FAAC and NEC together is hereby defeated fool. Ur abracadabra didnt work. try again

[s]You and Oshiomole are the dullards and illiterates here...
3)Does FAAC discuss the shiit from you & emperor Oshiomole or the dictates of their constitutional responsibilities as regards the federation account?...Is fg an extension of Edo state?[/s]

Senseless

Again fool, constitutionally the entire money that goes to the federation account needs to be shared but since some part is being set aside for ECA which is an arrangement with the Governors they also should be in the know if anything should happen to it

4)NOI is a witch actually in constitutionality, transparency and figures...Kindly show us what the saint that begot a retard & vagabond like you achieved...

Fool, did u say the witch is transparent? how come she found it pretty difficult to publish the total earnings of the federation and not what each states receives. Is she scared that by doing so, smart Nigerians will sit down and do the mathematics themselves thereby exposing her fraud?

Smart fuuul who doesn't even know or can he differentiate between the functions of NEC and that of FAAC...smh ...I am ashamed to be you gringrin

grin grin Fool actually it succks to be u. its not the constitutional duty of the NEC but she enjoys VERBALLY discussing the issue of ECA with them anytime she deem fit eh. Peeps who are themselves co-owners of the money in question. Fool, how much did the witch receive before any form of distribution either into ECA or allocations or whatever. That will determine if the states have been shortchanged or not.
U are a ffucking eediot.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by porka: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Remii:
Okonjo should answer a simple clarification. Adams Oshiomole said the last figure she reported as balance of ECAwas $4.1B and now AGF told them only $2B was left in the account. She should address that comment not showing what was collected over years. Did they say they never got money from ECA?

[size=13pt]Your answer lies at the top of the document. The opening and closing balances are there.

Learn to read first before making comments.[/size]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
blank:
I really like this woman but she is trying to use the art of misdirection. We know governors were wasteful etc but what was shared from the account?

Osho baba is correct. Let us know how much came in and how much went out and who received the payments. Were such payments approved? Approved by who?

Thank You
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

u are wrong. Oshiomole has been on this witch case for so long now. No be today. simple google search will reveal a lot. Check one of it below

http://saharareporters.com/2015/05/27/economy-okonjo-iweala%E2%80%99s-hidden-figures-governor-adams-oshiomhole

gbolsng : don't mind this dunce...

1)let him show you pre-2015 complaint from his god Oshipmole as par ECA...

2)Or any letter distancing himself from the suit against Jonathan led federal government as related to ECA sharing or depletion which they APC led by fashola termed unconstitutional... but since they are the ruling party today, they want same ECA to hold again...

3)Let him provide also ALL allocations to them showing that NOI figures are false because they control even the fg now...so they have access to all the information...

4)Ask him if NEC has any constitutional power to deliberate on what oshiomole is clamouring for now or they just want to usurp power?...

5)Let them all throw their books open like NOI did and not base their arguments on mere rhetorics....

6)Also encourage this dullard to provide answers to my last quote of him...

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Sovet: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
facts don't lie osimohole were is facts stop u nonsense accusations without facts
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by abraka00(f): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Did ur Daura President publish how much GEJ left in govt acct b/4 saying he inherited empty treasury? If Oshiomhole is not satisfied with her brailliant explanation, he should encourage APC govt to probe he properly intead of fooling himself with baseless allegation. Ngozi will disgrace APC any day. She is good at statistics and she knows how to keep records of any deal involving fed. govt. I hope that Daura President will just focus on moving Nigeria forward intead on showing his incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

NOI is no longer in government...

Yes we know. However let it be on record that despite several demands that she should do this, she never did.

so if Oshiomole is being sincere and really wants transparency, what does it take him to throw open his own books as given to him by his finance commissioner or buhari should throw open the books handed over to him by Jonathan as challenged last week by a group...

They keep accusing others with mere rhetorics refusing to open their books...

Oshiomole is in APC as well as buhari...so what does it take to throw open ALL the books NOW to show that NOI, Jonathan and others stole

Fool, the books have started to open. we know the revelation that came out after the NEC meeting early this week. We know the real figures NNPC generated and the amount those criminals deposited into the federation account under Ngozis watch. the difference went into trillions of Naira. The NEC has also constituted a committee to ascertain what it was used for. so u see, unlike when Jonah-daft was in power and the witch and conspirators hiding these figures, they are now coming out. Never for once had we had such revelation we had this week in our countrys history.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by rolchi(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

what he is saying is that the commissioners from all the states had no mandate from their principals to do such. Above all, its against the law.

But who stopped Oshiomole from going to FAAC Meetings himself?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

Fools everywhere. grin grin
I'd rather be a Big Fooooool than be a Dullard. Help urself with the dictionary.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Remii:
Okonjo should answer a simple clarification. Adams Oshiomole said the last figure she reported as balance of ECAwas $4.1B and now AGF told them only $2B was left in the account. She should address that comment not showing what was collected over years. Did they say they never got money from ECA?

Bro you're wrong...
1)Constitutionally, NEC isn't meant to be discussing such...but FAAC...and NOI rightly did so with FAAC...

2)let oshiomole show us the books from his finance commissioner...FAAC is monthly but last NEC was Nov.2014...Has Oshiomole not being receiving allocations since Nov?

3)Why does Oshiomole want NEC to deviate from their functions(national economic planning, harmonization of such plans and advisory role to president); to be talking about money sharing(FAAC function) and you guys are cheering him on...smh...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by 400billionman: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Before you even start analyzing this, first ask yourself.

Why would a committee of APC, "opposition peeps", be sent out on a probe mission, without thinking that there'd be even a hint of prejudice?

Isn't there an independent financial professional organization, whether domestic or international, that can perform a better audit?

It's just like the U.S government. sending democratic/republican reps to audit an individual, when taxes are off, instead of sending reps from the IRS undecided

It's just absurd!

I said this yesterday and one APC follower called me a hater.

When did state governors become FORENSIC AUDITORS ? Is it the best Buhari can offer Nigerians ?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Rubbish

Fool present it if u have it especially if it suggests that he hasnt been consistent all these while.

2)Or any letter distancing himself from the suit against Jonathan led federal government as related to ECA sharing or depletion which they APC led by fashola termed unconstitutional... but since they are the ruling party today, they want same ECA to hold again...

Fool go back to Soludos exposee with the witch. It will tell u the reasons

3)Let him provide also ALL allocations to them showing that NOI figures are false because they control even the fg now...so they have access to all the information...

Fool, these states never said they didnt receive these money, what they are insinuating is that it most likely should have been more than that and that explains why they demanded that the witch should also publish the TOTAL INCOME REVENUE OF THE ENTIRE FEDERATION so that they can also do their own mathematics by themselves. they do not trust the witch abracadabra. this she never gave.

4)Ask him if NEC has any constitutional power to deliberate on what oshiomole is clamouring for now or they just want to usurp power?...

Fool, just this week, the NEC discussed about the ECA. when jonah-daft was in charge, Ngozi verbally discusses it with them in the NEC.

5)Let them all throw their books open like NOI did and not base their arguments on mere rhetorics....

Fool, what book did she open? she didnt open what she was asked to open. she never did

Fool, its done. u sound really daft to comprehend these things.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by gbidu(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Below are mtn cheapest data price list:
1GB for #1100 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N1,200 (Via Airtime) 2GB for #2200 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N2,400 (Via Airtime) 3GB for #3300 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N3,600 (Via Airtime) 4GB for #4400 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N4,700 (Via Airtime) 5GB for #5500 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N5,800 (Via Airtime) Lest I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself. Any of the plans above work on any device, eg. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, etc To order for any of the plans, contact Nnaji ThankGod Sunday on any of the contacts below: Call/Whatsapp: 08037421796 Call: 08056777866 BB: 55B3773D Email: sunnythanksman@yahoo.com or sunnythanksman@gmail.com N:B – You don’t have to doubt if this is real or not. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t work as stated above and more … or if you don’t absolutely love it and have more fun using cheap data …just let me know

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by manny4life(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
I am sure when this woman left office, she copied ALL the records just in case of situations like this. NOI please continue to blast them with facts and figures... This is round 1, we're yet to get up to round 10. grin grin

First off, let us know what the constitution says about who has approval or not; then we would know if our go and die governor did in fact collect the same money from the ECA. In fact, we need answers because his noise is becoming too much.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
rolchi:

But who stopped Oshiomole from going to FAAC Meetings himself?

FAAC comprises commissioners etc. besides issues pertaining to the ECA are meant to be discussed in NEC. FAAC discusses Allocations. just this week alone NEC met and ECA was part of the agenda.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by no2fuks(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
dont believe shit she says. these hoes ain't loyal
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by baralatie(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

you want state govt to open book!
you want to see the definition of gbagaunz!
Lagos state fought against open book policy

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
baralatie:

you want state govt to open book!
you want to see the definition of gbagaunz!
Lagos state fought against open book policy

Unlike the FG who receives all these monies on behalf of states and LG "autonomous" government in their own right, on behalf of who does the states receives their money?
States themselves aren't saints but eh, FG is answerable to the states because they collect these monies for them but who is the states answerable for? Even each LG knows what us accruing to it.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
manny4life:
I am sure when this woman left office, she copied ALL the records just in case of situations like this. NOI please continue to blast them with facts and figures... This is round 1, we're yet to get up to round 10. grin grin

First off, let us know what the constitution says about who has approval or not
; then we would know if our go and die governor did in fact collect the same money from the ECA. In fact, we need answers because his noise is becoming too much.

Start with if at all ECA itself is in the constitution.
If not then it's simply an arrangement between the states and FG to save. So why should anyone attach discussions of such strictly to FAAC?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by baralatie(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

Unlike the FG who receives all these monies on behalf of states and LG "autonomous" government in their own right, on behalf of who does the states receives their money?
States themselves aren't saints but eh, FG is answerable to the states because they collect these monies for them but who is the states answerable for? Even each LG knows what us accruing to it.
the states are not answerable?
guy,seriously!!states collecting huge sums of monies are not answerable??

congratulations!!
I wish PMB a successful anti corruption campaign!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Declares Herself Commissioner For Food & Drinks, Shares Official Portrait / Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council / Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.