Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (44527 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
baralatie:

the states are not answerable?
guy,seriously!!states collecting huge sums of monies are not answerable??

congratulations!!
I wish PMB a successful anti corruption campaign!

In the context of which u qouted such, I meant which government are they answerable to?
Both fg and states are all answerable to the people.
Use ur brain please.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by baralatie(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

In the context of which u qouted such, I meant which government are they answerable to?
Both fg and states are all answerable to the people..
done!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by CuteTj(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
It seems You guys do not understand oshiomole's point. He says that she should publish what accrued to the ECA from that period and not only what was shared to the states. Let her publish that then you would understand what Oshiomole is saying. Madam is just being clever by half.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=dekdek post=35363575][/quote]

Gosh...you're more than a dullard boy...Your case is pathetic... and to think that you aren't ashamed is worrisome...

To see the mental capacity of the dunce I am engaging here makes me wanna puke but I chose to reply for the benefit of doubt of guys who may wanna learn some stuff...On your NNPC sheepish rant...

https://www.nairaland.com/2414889/revealed-three-years-nnpc-generated/8#35316079...and this is same as all the vomits from oshiomole which you goat has been licking...

1)Why not first educate yourself by picking up the NNPC act so that you understand their activities, before pouring spits all over the thread?...

2)How much is expended on operational costs and overhead costs of NNPC?...

3)Was any law contravened?... No because NNPC act allows them to make those expenses and remit the balance to FA(which is what they did)...This stunt now is
reminiscent of Sanusi $20billion saga which has been proved to be a hot lie and desecration of the seat of CBN by a deranged bigot due to partisan aspiration...

4)Oshiomole was playing politics with figures to shift blames...and retards like you will always fall for it...If $4.1billion was in ECA as at last NEC meeting and now it is $2billion...Has he crosschecked same figure with his finance commissioners because they meet MONTHLY with finance minister to deliberate on same figures?...Why not confirm from his finance commissioner first if he's being sincere?...NEC isn't regular but the latter is(Balance in ECA cum federation account and what to share is done in this meeting)...so we need minutes of such meeting not that of NEC...

5)Why not read again El-Rufai's speech...he's talking about future management of ECA and federation account because he has records of all...He's talking about maintaining the ORIGINAL PLAN for setting up ECA but unfortunately, that cannot happen again because same APC (Fashola & co) took Jonathan to court claiming illegality of ECA; and also current oil price may not even allow for ECA....they can't eat their cake and have it...karma has caught up with them now and they want to turnaround albeit too late....

6)Buhari would have made such statement too if existing records available to him were contradicting?...

7)NNPC isn't part of NEC...So Oshiomole singing about it as evidence of change shows the reason behind his rants...

coolAny shortfall whatsoever will always correspond with PWC report of NNPC audit...not this political figures and manoeuvre by Oshiomole and APC...

9)Finally, to avoid making your stupidity public...Always understand the operational laws of an organization before your Unclad dance of shame...

10)It is on record that APC fought ECA to the supreme court...so why do they want same unconstitutional account now?...

11)What is stopping Oshiomole and buhari as well as other APC governors from throwing their books open to the public as have been severally challenged?...

12)You claimed Oshiomole has been fighting about this before 2015...why not show evidence dullard?...

13)Let the argument shift to records available to finance commissioners of all states in FAAC...because NEC has nothing to do with allocation discussion in their meetings...Constitution is paramount here...

14)ALL ECA records are available to the finance commissioners of states...NOI wasn't and can't be answerable to governors...

15)Finance minister can only come to address NEC on pertinent issues as events require because she's NOT a constitutional member of NEC whose function is planning and advisory...NOT money sharing....

16)Commissioners of finance of states records should be opened as active participants in FAAC monthly meeting to prove that Oshiomle and co are ready to talk...

17)It is rather shameful that someone you term a witchhh could achieve what the people that begot you and all in your lineage has never achieved and may never achieve...You can only hate her and your hatred will only consume you and nobody else....byeeeeeeee

cc. gbolsng, baralatie,

https://www.nairaland.com/2417481/iweala-replies-oshiomhole-el-rufai-denies
https://www.nairaland.com/2418858/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-replies-critics-facts/3#35360376

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by papoose999(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
hmmm gud for her.

If she escapes this one, she can't escape the next trap of allegation coming her way.

We will tame all gej looters

In APC voice
naive
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Dbboy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

It's not her book, whatever she has in her possession belongs to the entire Federation. It's not her private property.

You don't have a clue either I meant don't the FG have the said book that NOI is expected to open or are you saying there was no permanent sec that has the record, we are not operating a kangaroo govt that when you leave you go with govt record.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Before you even start analyzing this, first ask yourself.

Why would a committee of APC, "opposition peeps", be sent out on a probe mission, without thinking that there'd be even a hint of prejudice?

Isn't there an independent financial professional organization, whether domestic or international, that can perform a better audit?

It's just like the U.S government. sending democratic/republican reps to audit an individual, when taxes are off, instead of sending reps from the IRS undecided

It's just absurd!

Welcome to Theatre of the Absurd!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by papoose999(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Why would a committee of APC, "opposition peeps", be sent out on a probe mission, without thinking that there'd be even a hint of prejudice?

Isn't there an independent financial professional organization, whether domestic or international, that can perform a better audit?

It's just like the U.S government. sending democratic/republican reps to audit an individual, when taxes are off, instead of sending reps from the IRS undecided

It's just absurd!
u've said it all...

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by ichoku2015: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Senseless comment from a stupid and fraudulent governor. Statistics with facts and political statement on Channels which is more reliable. Since he claimed Madam Okonjo-Iweala published on a page without details, Adamu Oshiomole the "EFCC CHAIRMAN" should also publish the full details of his own allocation. LYING APC THIEF

dekdek:

OSHIOMOLE REPLIES OKONJO-IWEALA, SAYS 'I DON'T WANT TO SAY SHE KNOWS HOW TO LIE WITH STATISTICS'

Speaking on Channels TV this morning, Governor Oshiomole said;
"I think with all due respect to former Minister Okonjo Iweala, she knows how to play around, I don't want to say lie with statistics. I have made this point that she keeps opening only parts of the pages and not the entire book. The logic of transparency is that the honorable minister must publish in full what is accruing to the federation account month to month and what is distributed to who?

What she has been publishing is what went to the Federal government, state government and Local government. What she has never published simultaneously is what is it that accrued during the period out of which this said some was distributed so we can net what is distributed from all that was collected so we can see what was left in the Excess Crude.
Now you can see her changing the goal post. Okonjo was a member of the National Economic Council, I was a member and we have asked her and I am on record at asking her , [b]don't give us verbal report on matters of federation account. Give us written report and the power to spend is not vested in Commissioners, she knows that. You look at the constitution and tell me what section gives the commissioners of finance presided over by the Finance Minister all not elected by Nigerians. [/b]The membership of NEC is clear-the governors chaired by the Vice President representing the President, the CBN governor and other federal relevant ministries such as the ministry of National Planning. How would she avoid this level of responsibility? When people are abusing governors today nobody is talking about Finance commissioners.Sometimes not even finance Minister. Why will she rather have the conversation with Commissioners of Finance and not the governors? So she has some explanation to do."he said

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/oshiomole-replies-okonjo-iweala-says-i.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by loomer: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

It's just absurd!

Na naija we de na, where dem dey act befor them think

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by anonimi: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

OSHIOMOLE REPLIES OKONJO-IWEALA, SAYS 'I DON'T WANT TO SAY SHE KNOWS HOW TO LIE WITH STATISTICS'

"I think with all due respect to former Minister Okonjo Iweala, she knows how to play around, I don't want to say lie with statistics. I have made this point that she keeps opening only parts of the pages and not the entire book. The logic of transparency is that the honorable minister must publish in full what is accruing to the federation account month to month and what is distributed to who?

What she has been publishing is what went to the Federal government, state government and Local government. What she has never published simultaneously is what is it that accrued during the period out of which this said some was distributed so we can net what is distributed from all that was collected so we can see what was left in the Excess Crude.
Now you can see her changing the goal post. Okonjo was a member of the National Economic Council, I was a member and we have asked her and I am on record at asking her , don't give us verbal report on matters of federation account. Give us written report and the power to spend is not vested in Commissioners, she knows that. You look at the constitution and tell me what section gives the commissioners of finance presided over by the Finance Minister all not elected by Nigerians. The membership of NEC is clear-the governors chaired by the Vice President representing the President, the CBN governor and other federal relevant ministries such as the ministry of National Planning. How would she avoid this level of responsibility? When people are abusing governors today nobody is talking about Finance commissioners.Sometimes not even finance Minister. Why will she rather have the conversation with Commissioners of Finance and not the governors? So she has some explanation to do."he said

Why is Oshiomole talking like someone who did not finish secondary school and rushed to work in the textile factories in Kaduna.

What is the FAAC all about and has his Commissioner for Finance not being giving him minutes of the monthly revenue sharing meetings

FG, states’ January allocations drop by N188bn
FEBRUARY 25, 2015

The drop in crude oil prices in the international market has taken its toll on the federation account as statutory allocation to the three tiers of government witnessed a decline of N188.8bn from the budgeted estimates of N688.94bn to N500.13bn in January.

The N500.13bn, which is contained in the communique issued at the end of this month’s Federation Accounts Allocation Committee meeting, also represents a decline of N80.25bn over the N580.38bn shared by the three tiers of government in the month of December.
The N500.13bn that was shared was made up of statutory allocation of N416.09bn, Value Added Tax N63.94bn, exchange gain N8.57bn and refund of N6.33bn made by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation to the federation account to settle its indebtedness.

The communique attributed the decline in gross allocation to drop in crude oil prices from $77.53m in November to $52.34m in December.
It also stated that a 33 per cent decrease in export volume between November and December 2014 translated into a loss of $159.88.
The report said, “The gross revenue of N416.09bn received for the month was lower than the N490.03bn received in the previous month by N73.93bn.
“There was substantial loss of revenue due to further drop in crude oil prices from &77.53m in November to $52.34m in December 2014.
“Also, a 33 per cent decrease in export volume between November and December 2014 translated to a loss of $159.88m.
“The shutdown and shut-in trunks and pipelines at various terminals continued to impact negatively in the revenue performance.Also, non-oil revenues performed below the 2014 budgetary provisions.”
The communique also stated that N6.33bn was refunded by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation to the Federal Government being part settlement of the corporation’s indebtedness to the federation account.

From the statutory allocation, the communique stated that that the Federal Government received N194.34bn, representing 52.68 per cent while the states and local government got N98.57bn and N75.99bn respectively.
Similarly, the sum of N39.45bn was shared to the oil producing states based on the 13 per cent derivation principle.
For Valued Added Tax distribution, the communique stated that the Federal Government received N9.20bn or 15 per cent while the states and local governments got N30.67bn and N21.48bn respectively.

Addressing journalists shortly after the meeting, which began at 7pm and ended at about 9.30pm on Tuesday night, the Minister of State for Finance, Amb Bashir Yuguda, put the excess crude account at about $2bn.

On the forensic audit report and the amount to be refunded, he said, “I have engaged the minister of Petroleum and we have discussed the time frame on the refund of that amount.”

From: http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-states-january-allocations-drop-by-n188bn/

And below is the report on the Dec. 2014 allocation, showing the same pattern of REVENUE reporting and agreed by the 36 state Finance commissioners.

December, 2014 Federation Account Allocation - FG, States, LGCs Share =n= 580.378 Billion
19 JANUARY 2015

The three tiers of Government: Federal, States and Local Governments have shared a total of N 580.378 Billion (inclusive of VAT) as Federal Allocation for the month of December, 2014.

From the mentioned amount, the Federal Government got =N= 220.484billion (52.68%); the State Governments got =N=111.832billion ( 26.72 %) while the Local Governments got =N= 86.218 billion

(20.60%) and the oil producing States got =N=47.221billion as 13% derivation revenue.

According to the communiqué issued by the Federation Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) and signed by the Accountant- General of the Federation, Mr. Jonah Ogunniyi Otunla, there is the indication that the gross revenue received for December was =N=490.031 Billion.

According to the communiqué, there will be no sharing for "SURE-P" in the December allocation due to the fact that there was no excess accrued from oil due to the fall of oil price.

The sum of =N =6.330 Billion was refunded by the NNPC to FGN. Also, there is exchange gain of =N =10.551 Billion and additional amount of =N=15.631 Billion from ECA and both were proposed for distribution.

This brings the total revenue distributable for the current month (including VAT ) to N580.378 billion.

Perhaps Oshiomole wants to Go and Die like he arrogantly told that widow that he is constitutionally responsible for.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by DanielPop(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Scammer, you arent telling the truth!
tucky200:
This bitchh dey lie o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by hamilton62(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

Now you can see her changing the goal post. Okonjo was a member of the National Economic Council, I was a member and we have asked her and I am on record at asking her , [b]don't give us verbal report on matters of federation account. Give us written report and the power to spend is not vested in Commissioners, she knows that. You look at the constitution and tell me what section gives the commissioners of finance presided over by the Finance Minister all not elected by Nigerians. [/b]The membership of NEC is clear-the governors chaired by the Vice President representing the President, the CBN governor and other federal relevant ministries such as the ministry of National Planning. How would she avoid this level of responsibility? When people are abusing governors today nobody is talking about Finance commissioners.Sometimes not even finance Minister. Why will she rather have the conversation with Commissioners of Finance and not the governors? So she has some explanation to do."he said

Chai! Oshemole is bitter... who really knows why he is cry and pointing at NOI?
Is he, Oshemole telling Nigerians that the commissioner of finance works against the state or for the state?
Aren't the commissioners representing the States answerable to the states?
After every meeting, i know a financial statement and manuscript with the financial joggling played in the meeting leaves with each commissioner, so is Oshemole telling Nigerians that he has not been discussion with his commissioner to discern and analyse the script ?
If he thinks it is faulty why wait to cry now because i know that Oshemole would have been the first to complain earlier?
Oshemole are you saying you, governors know more than the financial commissioners so you would have comprehended more better and easily with a free speed in financial terminologies?
Just tell us, Nigerians that your plan is to hit up the enthalpy of the meeting for a no meeting to happen just as we see in the NASS today...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by neocortex: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
The dumb oshiomole claims that NOI erred because she held meetings with commissioners instead of governors.
The question I would like to ask him is if FG actually paid onto those commissioners account or into the state government account ?

#oshioliar

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by manny4life(m): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

Start with if at all ECA itself is in the constitution.
If not then it's simply an arrangement between the states and FG to save. So why should anyone attach discussions of such strictly to FAAC?

If that's the case, then you answered your own self. Our go and die governor should quit making claims that her unauthorized withdrawal isn't backed by the Constitution.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by mescapee: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

Sometimes I wonder if this is the Labour Union leader I once knew.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by free13: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Gosh...you're more than a dullard boy...Your case is pathetic... and to think that you aren't ashamed is worrisome...

To see the mental capacity of the dunce I am engaging here makes me wanna puke but I chose to reply for the benefit of doubt of guys who may wanna learn some stuff...On your NNPC sheepish rant...

https://www.nairaland.com/2414889/revealed-three-years-nnpc-generated/8#35316079...and this is same as all the vomits from oshiomole which you goat has been licking...

1)Why not first educate yourself by picking up the NNPC act so that you understand their activities, before pouring spits all over the thread?...

2)How much is expended on operational costs and overhead costs of NNPC?...

3)Was any law contravened?... No because NNPC act allows them to make those expenses and remit the balance to FA(which is what they did)...This stunt now is
reminiscent of Sanusi $20billion saga which has been proved to be a hot lie and desecration of the seat of CBN by a deranged bigot due to partisan aspiration...

4)Oshiomole was playing politics with figures to shift blames...and retards like you will always fall for it...If $4.1billion was in ECA as at last NEC meeting and now it is $2billion...Has he crosschecked same figure with his finance commissioners because they meet MONTHLY with finance minister to deliberate on same figures?...Why not confirm from his finance commissioner first if he's being sincere?...NEC isn't regular but the latter is(Balance in ECA cum federation account and what to share is done in this meeting)...so we need minutes of such meeting not that of NEC...

5)Why not read again El-Rufai's speech...he's talking about future management of ECA and federation account because he has records of all...He's talking about maintaining the ORIGINAL PLAN for setting up ECA but unfortunately, that cannot happen again because same APC (Fashola & co) took Jonathan to court claiming illegality of ECA; and also current oil price may not even allow for ECA....they can't eat their cake and have it...karma has caught up with them now and they want to turnaround albeit too late....

6)Buhari would have made such statement too if existing records available to him were contradicting?...

7)NNPC isn't part of NEC...So Oshiomole singing about it as evidence of change shows the reason behind his rants...

coolAny shortfall whatsoever will always correspond with PWC report of NNPC audit...not this political figures and manoeuvre by Oshiomole and APC...

9)Finally, to avoid making your stupidity public...Always understand the operational laws of an organization before your Unclad dance of shame...

10)It is on record that APC fought ECA to the supreme court...so why do they want same unconstitutional account now?...

11)What is stopping Oshiomole and buhari as well as other APC governors from throwing their books open to the public as have been severally challenged?...

12)You claimed Oshiomole has been fighting about this before 2015...why not show evidence dullard?...

13)Let the argument shift to records available to finance commissioners of all states in FAAC...because NEC has nothing to do with allocation discussion in their meetings...Constitution is paramount here...

14)ALL ECA records are available to the finance commissioners of states...NOI wasn't and can't be answerable to governors...

15)Finance minister can only come to address NEC on pertinent issues as events require because she's NOT a constitutional member of NEC whose function is planning and advisory...NOT money sharing....

16)Commissioners of finance of states records should be opened as active participants in FAAC monthly meeting to prove that Oshiomle and co are ready to talk...

17)It is rather shameful that someone you term a witchhh could achieve what the people that begot you and all in your lineage has never achieved and may never achieve...You can only hate her and your hatred will only consume you and nobody else....byeeeeeeee

cc. gbolsng, baralatie,

https://www.nairaland.com/2417481/iweala-replies-oshiomhole-el-rufai-denies
https://www.nairaland.com/2418858/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-replies-critics-facts/3#35360376

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Excellentmind: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

Mr Oshiomole-prepare to hand yourself over to EFCC for criminal prosecution or you will be forced to do it at the completion of your tenor. Idiot
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by MDJALO(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shuale my naraland mentor pls I wan't to comment in fulani language, debbo do moh wujjai ke chede mai fa, moh wala gonga sam?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by ocelot2006(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Olamitisoji:
God knows i love this woman. Why can't they let her be? Why are Nigerians always looking for a way to spoil good people's names and let the bad people who really stabbed hard slip through their fingers. Thank God NOI is not just a brain but a meticulous professional. Kiss my ass Oshiomole cheesycheesycheesy. She can't always teach you APC boo boo fools Economics basics and advancements.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove.

SPOT ON!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by ocelot2006(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
kendiddy:
She d. Harsh 4dis mata. Oh..d. Fear of. Buhari is the beginnnin of wisdom

What bloody fear? Of a senile old Dullard who's do confused that he doesn't know his left from right in Aso Rock? The man's just a figure head.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
ocelot2006:

What bloody fear? Of a senile old Dullard who's do confused that he doesn't know his left from right in Aso Rock? The man's just a figure head.
u cn say dat agn...bt u hav no idea wat u tlkn bou,nt evnthe slightest clue
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
themonk:

Why cant you ignorantly shut up.
U arent even following the news and you are ranting. Mtchew
youngman how is it a business of yours
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by ocelot2006(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
kendiddy:
u cn say dat agn...bt u hav no idea wat u tlkn bou,nt evnthe slightest clue

Oh please!! What will he do? If it was the Late Gen. Idiagbon, then hell yes. But Buhari? Same man that has looooooooong been compromised? Hehehehehe pls don't make me laugh...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:

Be patient bro, we will soon bring out the one that will land her in jail
...jail....ake una first put una toothless lion of boudillon first..then atifku.....then we will knw una mean biz......okonjo wey world bank dey adore......abegy make una find anoda scapegoat...pls help me tell oshomoile to buy roll-on abeg
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by ernieboy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
CuteTj:
It seems You guys do not understand oshiomole's point. He says that she should publish what accrued to the ECA from that period and not only what was shared to the states. Let her publish that then you would understand what Oshiomole is saying. Madam is just being clever by half.

Thank u bros. Many of the people talking trash above did not even bother to listen to the issue. How can u tell me how much was shared when u have not told me how much was available? Let her publish how much accrrued to the govt in the period then we can check the disbursements to states and fg to balance the facts.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
ocelot2006:

Oh please!! What will he do? If it was the Late Gen. Idiagbon, then hell yes. But Buhari? Same man that has looooooooong been compromised? Hehehehehe pls don't make me laugh...
yea it has long bin known 2us DT his cchampagnes where built on lies n propaganda wch is wat he scared all of dem to return in dier loots
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by wirinet(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Which fact and figures did madam world bank reply? The same woman that does not know how much subsidy she paid oil marketers and how much she owed them. The same woman that has no clue on how much oil revenue Nigeria earns and how much of it was remitted into the federation account. The same woman that has no idea of how much waivers she granted people and companies, thereby defrauding Nigerians of billions of dollars.

Oshiomole is asking simple questions;

How much revenue was acrued into the federation for the time in question? There are so many components of revenue accruable to the Federal Republic of Nigeria. These are;
1. Oil revenue from NNPC
2. Gas Revenue from NLNG
3. Tax revenues including VAT, and various taxes.
4. Import duty taxes and duties from customs.
5. Other revenues generated from other agencies like immigration, maritime, ports, NCC and lots more.

Once again what was the Total revenue earned by all agencies under her supervision as Finance Minister and coodinating Minister of the economy?

She is only fixated on money shared from the Excess Crude Account without providing the facts and figures on total oil revenue accrued into the federation account.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by ameobi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
i don't know why nigeria hate Biafrans....
Let them bring out their own facts and figures on how they stole and spend our money
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by frankson1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

It's just absurd!

AKS gov is among the team nd he is a PDP member.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Gilmore(m): 12:13am On Jul 02, 2015
Neyoor:
hmmm gud for her.

If she escapes this one, she can't escape the next trap of allegation coming her way.

We will tame all gej looters

In APC voice

Are you hunting her? You sound vindictive. In the spirit of oneness, let punish offenders and never the upright but perceived political enemies.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Image123(m): 3:35am On Jul 02, 2015
I left $4.1billion in my account last year November and now told that my balance is $2billion in June this year. Nothing wrong, political or tribal in asking who withdrew $2.1billion and why. This is the simple question the NEC is asking. What has happened between November 2014 to May/June2015? Instead, NOI is talking about sharing money from 2012 and holding monthly meetings. She should come straight to the point with facts and figures if she has them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Handcuffed Metuh − NPS / President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] / Lady Declares Herself Commissioner For Food & Drinks, Shares Official Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.