Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland (796 Views)

Let's Know The PUNSTARS In NAIRALAND / Types Of People You Find At A Fight Scene / Most Hilarious Memes In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by dennisworld1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
1. The first to comment (ftc)Crew eg INTROVERT,TATROVERT, ENTROVERT and freemanan. this ones are using 4g network and some are even jobles.
2. The space bookers. This ones just book space in any thread without making any contribution or even reading the thread. u will see words like. lol, why, were. e, h etc
3. The Vaseline crew.. go to Romance-Sexuality thread. so many there. konji nah bastard.
4. The night crawlers. this ones dont sleep. maybe nairaland dun turn coven.
5. Those stealing topics to post in their blog. They are the real copy cat looking 4 topic to copy. one day onah go copy ona name.
6.The business guru and gamblers normally found in business thread.
7.The Tanoid and change crew always finding fault from eachother.
Add urs...

FP Mod
Cc: Lalasticlacla and co FP
Re: 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by hefty4real(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
I was expecting to see a reliable source. But when I saw Lalasticlala as the source, i knew the OP was high on some cheap weed undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
The list makers
Re: 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by dennisworld1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
hefty4real:
d
this is one of them space bookers
Re: 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
just trying to be no 2.

Let me book this space for 3 bedroom flat
Re: 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by oyindare(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Just in case' angry grin
Re: 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Space booked

This land isnt for sale beware of 419
Re: 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by Young03(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by dennisworld1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Young03:
another space booker
Re: 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by DrMaths(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
If this thread enter front page
Make Lawan becum Senate President by 2mao

1 Like

Re: 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by Samuelkirk(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by mytime24(f): 4:32am On Jul 02, 2015
Kai, my gen don off, fuel don finish

WonderFooL
Re: 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by bidesco: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2015
8. The people like OP: this kind of people come on NL to see 7 kind of people you meet here.
Re: 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by ajepako(f): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
The dot (...) writers and space wasters
Re: 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
dennisworld1:
1. The first to comment (ftc)Crew eg INTROVERT,TATROVERT, ENTROVERT and freemanan. this ones are using 4g network and some are even jobles.
2. The space bookers. This ones just book space in any thread without making any contribution or even reading the thread. u will see words like. lol, why, were. e, h etc
3. The Vaseline crew.. go to Romance-Sexuality thread. so many there. konji nah bastard.
4. The night crawlers. this ones dont sleep. maybe nairaland dun turn coven.
5. Those stealing topics to post in their blog. They are the real copy cat looking 4 topic to copy. one day onah go copy ona name.
6.The business guru and gamblers normally found in business thread.
7.The Tanoid and change crew always finding fault from eachother.
Add urs...

FP Mod
Cc: Lalasticlacla and co FP
i Like you.. grin
Re: 7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland by BlissB(f): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
What about the silent readers........they always read topics without commenting eg...............me lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How I Found My SOULMATE / A Boy Named Shehu! / Certified Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.