Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian (1554 Views)

What Is Your Relationship Status? / What Is Your Relationship Status (don't Lie) / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
According to nigerian pop statistics,it says that women are more populous,they're roughly about 60%of our pop....in contrast,90% of them will claim they'r in a relationship amid numerous toasters they'r meeting both online and offline.......while virtually,10%of their male counterpart claim to be in a relationship,if you ask an average NL guy his r/ship status,he'd not admit he in a r/ship.....surprisingly,it'll interest you to know that considerable number of male nigerians are single,you'll observe that by their keeness to get a gf,some of are desperate that they will stoop so low to get a girl's attention,you notice them by their compliments and sycophantic comments they'r making both online/offline,defending and praising them just in a quest to be in a r/ship or get laid...............so my question goes,the 90% of nigerian girls,who're they dating? NB*not as if am confounded by creating this thread*
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wait OP, that question is for me? If i know will i be here?
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by nikkiking(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
F
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Wait OP, that question is for me? If i know will i be here?
where do u belong,the 90% that're single?if yes,why're u single?
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Well am single and the "why" is beyond normal human comprehension

1 Like

Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well am single and the "why" is beyond normal human comprehension
lol,and you'll be surprise even your 15yrs old sister(or teenager)has many bfs
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:
lol,and you'll be surprise even your 15yrs old sister(or teenager)has many bfs
I wouldn't be surprised will cannot all think alike
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Richardonald(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:
According to nigerian pop statistics,it says that women are more populous,they're roughly about 60%of our pop....in contrast,90% of them will claim they'r in a relationship amid numerous toasters they'r meeting both online and offline.......while virtually,10%of their male counterpart claim to be in a relationship,if you ask an average NL guy his r/ship status,he'd not admit he in a r/ship.....surprisingly,it'll interest you to know that considerable number of male nigerians are single,you'll observe that by their keeness to get a gf,some of are desperate that they will stoop so low to get a girl's attention,you notice them by their compliments and sycophantic comments they'r making both online/offline,defending and praising them just in a quest to be in a r/ship or get laid...............so my question goes,the 90% of nigerian girls,who're they dating? NB*not as if am confounded by creating this thread*
they are actualy dating the low percentage of men in relationship but the truth female are not more than male populatin
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:
Kingsley
sweetheart
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Richardonald:
they are actualy dating the low percentage of men in relationship but the truth female are not more than male populatin
they're more populous,check 2006 census statistics

1 Like

Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:
sweetheart
Sweetheart hmmm...Kingsley
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

why're you hmming?u don turn deaf and dumb ni lol
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Richardonald(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:
they're more populous,check 2006 census statistics
men are more than women during 2006 census..bring out the statistics
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

back to the topic,are u among the 10%that re single?and why's it that all girls claim to be in a r/ship
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Richardonald:
men are more than women during 2006 census..bring out the statistics
can't say categorically,buh most people believe the female folks are greater in number
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:
back to the topic,are u among the 10%that re single?and why's it that all girls claim to be in a r/ship
Lol I double no be only single
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:
Lol I double no be only single
you double and u're wooing me
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:
you double and u're wooing me
I told you earlier that I don't want trouble. how I take woo you? no let my love Chigoizie7 see this
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

I told you earlier that I don't want trouble. how I take woo you? no let my love Chigoizie7 see this
lol,chigozie must have been laughing his as$ out seeing this...thanks goodness u didnt admit it,u've averted that pounches my babe 4give u
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:
lol,chigozie must have been laughing his as$ out seeing this...thanks goodness u didnt admit it,u've averted that pounches my babe 4give u
Lol, who be your babe? I never reason u before not to talk of wooing u.
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by loomer: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good thing be say I get gf.
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, who be your babe? I never reason u before not to talk of wooing u.
shutopu! is at ur own peril...wizkid's gf/baby mama once said this 5years ago,don't worry when u see me in limelight,to jilt u will be an understatement
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
loomer:
Good thing be say I get gf.
are you sure you're her one and only.....lol borrowing a leaf 4rm harryson"even ur boo get a boo"
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:
shutopu! is at ur own peril...wizkid's gf/baby mama once said this 5years ago,don't worry when u see me in limelight,to jilt u will be an understatement
Meaning? Don't get me angry
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Que:Are you in a relationship?.ans:.NO am not
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by loomer: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:
are you sure you're her one and only.....lol borrowing a leaf 4rm harryson"even ur boo get a boo"

Maybe harrysong catch him babe dey fire another guy.

Me n me babe we na one and only

1 Like

Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
loomer:

Maybe harrysong catch him babe dey fire another guy.
Me n me babe we na one and only
u lucky
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by loomer: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:
u lucky

Yea I am, and it's both ways cos she self dey lucky
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
shokky24:
Que:Are you in a relationship?.ans:.NO am not
are u sure?when the toasters come now,you'll be like"i have a bf" na aliens una dey date?
Re: Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

Meaning? Don't get me angry
never mind,babe lets adjourn this chat here to reconvene next time..,,good evening

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date / For Guys, Do This And Your Lady Will Kiss And Hug You Often / Creative Things Can Be Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.