Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,790 members, 7,866,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Mr Fake Or Original - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Fake Or Original (485 Views)

Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly / Most Girls On Romance Section Are Either Fake Or Ugly / Flirchi.com Members Are Fake Or Real ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Fake Or Original by Donprah(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
I was at West hills Mall, Accra, Last week, [by the way I enjoyed my Mango Smoothie at BELLISAA PASTRIES] particularly I went there to window shop with no serious thing on my mind. Well, I could have if my account balance agreed with me.
After dropping off from a TRO TRO [bus} I had to walk from the Kasoa-Kaneshie road to the west entry of the mall and of cause I acted like I packed my car somewhere outside the mall [but seriously who does that? why was the over 1,000 car space provided lol}
Ok, fast forward to me walking into some of the exotic stores in there, I started my real mission at the Mall [To window Shop] I walked into a particular sport shop like I needed to buy some training gears, of cause they were impressed, I have been lifting my cement made bench press plus I have good gene with my 6ft height. A lady approached me and went like excuse me, Can I assist you with anything you are looking for? And as a sharp guy I smiled and went like yeah! At that moment I was feeling like Van diesel. She took me around the products they had after about 8Mins I finally picked up a gym gloves. I think that was the least expensive thing [Who send me] I proceeded to pay for it I took out my ATM she swiped my card [ thank God the POS don’t display your balance] and after the whole thing I got my receipt and I couldn’t
leave there without hmmm, you know? I asked her if I could get her number to enquire about any other products they might have when they get fresh deliveries she stylishly looked to see if her manager was looking towards our direction [am sure she forgot there was a surveillance camera] then she wrote down her number at the back of the POS slip then quickly handed it over for me to sign. I walked out of the mall that day spending 40GHS (10 dollars) with a potential girlfriend which I doubt would have been receptive if I saw her somewhere else. Ok I need to think of what to do next, do I keep faking it.
Read next episode on
[url]myownalpha..com[/url]
Re: Mr Fake Or Original by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Mr Fake Or Original by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Another naija man on a yahoo yahoo mission grin bro do the girl dat thing u know but watch ur back Ghanians get winch too o grin
Re: Mr Fake Or Original by IamLEGEND1: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2015

Re: Mr Fake Or Original by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
If u wanna play with her then act fake bt if u wanna be real act original.
Better act original b4 she finds out herself
Re: Mr Fake Or Original by Donprah(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Some Wrong Reasons People Get Married / Who Is To Be Blamed Here,17gf Or Single Dude / Check Out This Story That Touches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.