Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly (4500 Views)

Handsome Short Guy Or Ugly Tall Guy? ....LADIES!!! / Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / Beauty Contest ...why Are Nairaland Ladies Average In Beauty Or Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Dreyl(m): 5:35am On Apr 17, 2017
Since i registered on this forum and started frequenting this section, that's what i've observed. What's ur take guys
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by SINZ: 5:41am On Apr 17, 2017

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by sweeterman(m): 5:43am On Apr 17, 2017
I swear down...

They are too short too..
They frequent the forum just to feel important angry angry

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by HARDDON: 5:54am On Apr 17, 2017
Mostly underaged.

Slay queens that wud rather have likes thaN sense

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Dreyl(m): 6:00am On Apr 17, 2017
HARDDON:
Mostly underaged.

Slay queens that wud rather have likes thaN sense
LMAO what do you expect from brainless girls that live a fake life. cheesycheesy

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Dreyl(m): 6:02am On Apr 17, 2017
sweeterman:
I swear down...

They are too short too..
And they are the one that forms alot, you won't see the real and pretty ones forming, bizzare! grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Monalisa185(f): 6:09am On Apr 17, 2017
comments above though, see finishing

This is why guys will remain hypocritical in nature, so being ugly is now a crime abi? Like you created a single soul, ehhh? You'll still bash them when they use too much make up... Kwantinue!!

Fake? The same guys fake everything, they open female accounts and steal pictures just to feel important or to get attention, address that first or you gerarahere mehn

@sweeterman a.k.a Mr iroko tree, so being short has also become a crime? Since you don't come here to feel important and you're so tall with so much sense, get into the streets and get tall babes na or do you have inferiority complex? That's actually worse than being short, work on it

Abeg make una no dey carry our matter for head like sey una dey sell gala, biko!

From angry #team ugly and proud, we say thankio for the acknowledgement cheesy

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Dreyl(m): 6:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Monalisa185:

This is why guys will remain hypocritical in nature, so being ugly is now a crime abi? Like you created a single soul, ehhh? You'll still bash them when they use too much make up... Kwantinue!!

Fake? The same guys fake everything, they open female accounts and steal pictures just to feel important or to get attention, address that first or you gerarahere mehn

@sweeterman a.k.a Mr iroko tree, so being short has also become a crime? Since you don't come here to feel important and you're so tall with so much sense, get into the streets and get tall babes na or do you have inferiority complex? That's actually worse than being short, work on it

Abeg make una no dey carry our matter for head like sey una dey sell gala, biko!

What you just stated is gibberish, seems you are Guilty of being ugly and fake, hahahahahahahaha cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by sweeterman(m): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Monalisa185:

Lol... Sis no b fight na grin grin

I was only talking out of experience..
Just last week a chick i met here made me give up on NL girls...

Mayb i can try u to see if I'm wrong...

If ur in the east just reply my pm o wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by dingbang(m): 6:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Lol. In all my years of scouting Nl, I've not met a sensible girl through here
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 17, 2017
okay
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by sweeterman(m): 6:24am On Apr 17, 2017
Dreyl:
And they are the one that forms alot, you won't see the real and pretty ones forming, bizzare! grin

I tire my broda
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Dreyl(m): 6:24am On Apr 17, 2017
sweeterman:

Don't bother, she's also in the same category. gringringrin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by sweeterman(m): 6:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Dreyl:
Don't bother, she's also in the same category. gringringrin

Hahahahaha... At least she's proud of it grin grin grin grin

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Dreyl(m): 6:27am On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
Let me be sincere, i've met only one and she's married. she's both an epitome of beauty and intelligence. grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Dreyl(m): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2017
sweeterman:

Hahahahaha... At least she's proud of it grin grin grin grin
Hehehehe i like her for that

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Monalisa185(f): 6:32am On Apr 17, 2017
Dreyl:
What you just stated is gibberish, seems you are Guilty of being ugly and fake, hahahahahahahaha cheesycheesycheesy

I've said my own, not here to banter words with any inconsequential somebody..

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Monalisa185(f): 6:34am On Apr 17, 2017
sweeterman:

naso, yinmu
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by sweeterman(m): 6:35am On Apr 17, 2017
Monalisa185:

naso, yinmu
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Monalisa185(f): 6:35am On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:

only sensible people meet sensible people na... Lookatew

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Dreyl(m): 6:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Monalisa185:

I've said my own, not here to banter words with any inconsequential somebody..
i've also said the fact. I'm not here to banter words with any fake inconsequential somebody. grin

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by newguy1(m): 6:41am On Apr 17, 2017
Beautiful people...
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by newguy1(m): 6:43am On Apr 17, 2017
I meet 3 beautiful I mean hot ladies from nairaland during ma service year. So yah op ur theory is false

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by dingbang(m): 7:00am On Apr 17, 2017
Monalisa185:

only sensible people meet sensible people na... Lookatew
e pain am grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by dingbang(m): 7:02am On Apr 17, 2017
Dreyl:
Let me be sincere, i've met only one and she's married. she's both an epitome of beauty and intelligence. grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Dreyl(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2017
newguy1:
I meet 3 beautiful I mean hot ladies from nairaland during ma service year. So yah op ur theory is false
Lol. maybe you were just lucky to meet those ones.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by BasketballGURU(m): 7:14am On Apr 17, 2017
i can't but concur

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by ikp120(m): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2017
sweeterman:

I was only talking out of experience.. Just last week a chick i met here made me give up on NL girls...
So you don fire PM already.
My nigga grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by sweeterman(m): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2017
ikp120:

So you don fire PM already.

My nigga grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2017
sweeterman:
I swear down...

They are too short too..
how tall are you? undecided correct niggaZ dont talk like diz!
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
obviously you aint any differ from the ones uve met!!

Would You Sleep With A Midget? / My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me / Romance Gone Wrong