Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her (1738 Views)

Meet This Girl Whose Only 22 With 5 Kids And 3 Baby Daddies / I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. / My Cousin Forces Himself On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by Visocrate(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
From time to time, I spend the holidays with my mum’s elder sister and I used to get on well with my cousins. But early last year, I woke to feel the hand of my eldest cousin under my nightie.
I was so frightened though curious that I pretended to still be sleeping. After this, he tried to have full sex with me, but I pushed him off. Then he started being very nice to me, introducing me to his friends and giving me presents. I was having such a good time that when next he came to the guest room, I let him have sex with me. He now thinks he could do that any time he wants but I’ve told him to stop.
Recently, he’s been forcing me to have sex with him whether I like it or not. I enjoy the sex but I’m only 16 and he is my first cousin. How do I make him stop?
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/my-cousin-forces-himself-on-me/
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
repercusion awaits you both
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by dharay88: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
copy cat,
Post sumfin new....

Nexxxxx†.
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by falconey(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
HMMM
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by ahmedonia4real(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Visocrate:
From time to time, I spend the holidays with my mum’s elder sister and I used to get on well with my cousins. But early last year, I woke to feel the hand of my eldest cousin under my nightie.
I was so frightened though curious that I pretended to still be sleeping. After this, he tried to have full sex with me, but I pushed him off. Then he started being very nice to me, introducing me to his friends and giving me presents. I was having such a good time that when next he came to the guest room, I let him have sex with me. He now thinks he could do that any time he wants but I’ve told him to stop.
Recently, he’s been forcing me to have sex with him whether I like it or not. I enjoy the sex but I’m only 16 and he is my first cousin. How do I make him stop?

Be pregnant for him......then he will flee.
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by stam101(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
At 16 u are already engaging in such ungodly and deadly act,and now u are here to seek for advice.
What do u want us to tell u?
Oya marry him
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by Young03(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Too bad
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by gabinogem(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Story-Story... Story. Once upon a time... Time-Time...Just another fabricated story from an incest mind.
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by kendrick9(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Visocrate:
first of all i think u need your head checked... so u enjoy bleeping your cousin then why cry now?... You are just 16,i can imagine what u will be like when u are matured.. nonsense... advice ko,vice city ni.
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by IamLEGEND1: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2015

Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by Tapout(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
picture of the girl lamenting, picture of her cousin, picture of his hand under her nightie, picture of him being nice to her, picture showing the scene of introduction, picture of the presents he bought for her(make the price tags visible) picture of him having sex with her, picture of him forcing himself on her and picture of her birth certificate to confirm her age

or this is just another blatant lie angry ..

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by agoadiv(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
B
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by thorpido(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
You need to make your aunt aware of this if you sincerely want it to stop and it should stop.

Parents need to be very observant with teenage children.
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Please tell your mom.
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by elohorayodele: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
aye e ti baje

wait till you are pregnant, am sure he will stop then
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by tayo60(f): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Did u say u enjoy having sex with him? Why trying to stop? Senseless post.
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by Anibabe(f): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
FORNICATION IS A SIN
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
shocked
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by jrerico1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wow you're 16 and you enjoy the sex. Jump in well to stop, Bitch.
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by endowednicky(f): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
dharay88:
copy cat,
Post sumfin new....

Nexxxxx†.
hello!why do you always beef??
Re: The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her by dharay88: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
endowednicky:
hello!why do you always beef??
daht ain't beefinq ok...

That write-up up der has been posted here b4, so why copy & bring it back again...

(1) (Reply)

Dear Single Women, This Is Why You Attract Married/Unavailable Men / I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi / See What They Did To Me For Sniffing The Panties Of My Female Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.