Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Politician Donated A Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Politician Donated A Church (682 Views)

Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver / Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politician Donated A Church by ud20: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
The Holy Spirit Anglican Church in Obuagu village, Mpu in Aninri Local Government Area of Enugu State recently dedicated an ultramodern 1,000-seater church auditorium built by a sitting legislator of the State House of Assembly,

http://hubpulpit.com/News/ArtMID/424/ArticleID/47/Politician-Donated-A-Church
Re: Politician Donated A Church by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
will that wash away his sin?
Re: Politician Donated A Church by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
it wont but he has not done anything bad this time around
Re: Politician Donated A Church by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
hopelink1:
it wont but he has not done anything bad this time around
can this be compared with giving young brilliant a schorlarship or help the graduate get job.
Knowing how to help will go along way. A rich man giving his daughters hand in marriage get more wedding gift than a road side begger. politician Can be senseless sometimes.
Re: Politician Donated A Church by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
afolag:

can this be compared with giving young brilliant a schorlarship or help the graduate get job.
Knowing how to help will go along way. A rich man giving his daughters hand in marriage get more wedding gift than a road side begger. politician Can be senseless sometimes.
yes you can compare them. it is more blessed to give to God than togive to human beings .these brillant students you are sayingcan use the money for bad bad things if giving schorlarship
Re: Politician Donated A Church by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
hopelink1:
yes you can compare them. it is more blessed to give to God than togive to human beings .these brillant students you are sayingcan use the money for bad bad things if giving schorlarship
what can u give to God that will be compared to what he has given you?absolutely nothing..it is in d bible,if u dnt love man,den hw can u love God?..so also giving..give to ur fellow human being cheerfully den you ave given to God...i rest my case,sir
Re: Politician Donated A Church by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
come for bible study?
Slimbeth:
what can u give to God that will be compared to what he has given you?absolutely nothing..it is in d bible,if u dnt love man,den hw can u love God?..so also giving..give to ur fellow human being cheerfully den you ave given to God...i rest my case,sir
Re: Politician Donated A Church by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
hopelink1:
come for bible study?
i dnt understand you
Re: Politician Donated A Church by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
lol. Nice question i was to ask after reading that though
Re: Politician Donated A Church by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 02, 2015
hopelink1:
U don't reason well, am sorry if ds sounds rude. how many churches is in Jerusalem, Rome, and England compared to nigeria. How come the society never gt better than wat it is today. moreover schorlarship culd be paid directly o d institution account. until we learn how to do things d right way.
just imagine dangote donating mosque all over nigeria. d cement factory being a place of worship. I hope you understand better.
if ;Dhe had use the money for youth empowerment program. he will n a great deal reduce crime and help a brethren take up a holy way of living.

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Of The Old And That Of The New / Jesus Is Not Angel Michael And Has Always Been God [proof] / See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.