Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million (20697 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two Men For N7.6 Billion Fraud(photos) / 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded / EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by wunmi590(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by hrykanu231(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Marriage engagement formality, wahali!
Oyibo sabi stu*id
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Whobedatte(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
I know it's cases like this EFCC shows their muscles. Smh!
Toothless bulldogs cry
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by tempem: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Abeg tell me, no be that yahoo wey we turn to yahoo yahoo ? So oyinbo still dey fall mugu?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by carzola(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
EFCC and NPF 5 and 6,
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by biafranqueen: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Imagine that some people are hailing these two thiefs shocked
Thats why the leaders do it with impunity on a much larger scale.

"We steal because you never stone us"
Rotten Amaechi APC

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by tdayof(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bifwoli:
South West,always the epicenter of criminality and social decay.
if you were not a fool you would have known they are not from south west by their name.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by emamos: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bifwoli:
this is uncalled for and try checking their names again. Flaoscosclim
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kufie:
EFCC only has strength with the fraudsters.
Whobedatte:
I know it's cases like this EFCC shows their muscles. Smh!
Toothless bulldogs cry

Here is what happens when EFCC arrests a big politican.

1.EFCC arrests the politican.

2.Of course....evidence and witnesses suddenly get missing.

3.A large crowd of people parades in front of the courtroom shouting terms like 'Selective justice', persecution, and ''We will cause revolution''

4.Some big cars are seen around a certain address in the capital for a few days.

5.A few ''crises'' goes up all over the country.

6..EFCC releases the big man

7.And calm returns after the storm.

Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
About time nigerian government start cracking down on nigerian's fraudulent and scamming activities abroad!

Progress! There is hope yet!

I hope they get thrown in jail and rot there for very long time!

Lesson for wanna be con artists out there! Hustlers! You know yourselves

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Menace2Society(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Set this guys free now!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
dickrider:
IF YOU HAVE A HUGE DICK, CONTACT ME AFTER CHECKING MY DP TO CONFIRM MY TASTE. WE WILL DISCUSS PRICE cool
Scam alert grin grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bad market,99days 4d thief...
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Bibidear(f): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bifwoli:
what u wrote is bad,u shudnt always say things that would turn into a tribal war
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by nsilordgmail(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
dickrider:
IF YOU HAVE A HUGE DICK, CONTACT ME AFTER CHECKING MY DP TO CONFIRM MY TASTE. WE WILL DISCUSS PRICE cool
. Soon na u EFCC go pursue!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by nsilordgmail(m): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
I don't see any crime this guys commited. Slave trade and yahoo biz abeg na which one bad pass?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by HotKween: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday July 1, 2015, arraigned the duo of Osaze Akhigbe and Ndekwu Jindu before Justice Lawal Akapo of the Lagos State High Court, Ikeja on an 11-count charge bordering on conspiracy to obtain goods and money by false pretence.

The defendants, Akhigbe and Jindu were arrested by the EFCC sometime in 2013 based on a petition from one Jolanta K, an American. Jolanta alleged that she met jindu, who introduced himself as a self-employed Caucasian pharmacist, online in June 2012. Impressed by his profile she “fell in love” with him, and both agreed to get married.

She further alleged that in the course of the relationship, the defendant at different times hoodwinked her into parting with over Sixty Four Thousand United States Dollars ($64,000 USD) over N14 million.

Count 2 of the charge reads; “That you, Osaze Akhigbe on or about the 6th of September 2012 at Lagos within the Ikeja Judicial Division with the intent to defraud obtained a total sum of $1,900 (One Thousand Nine Hundred United States Dollars) from one Jolanta K. through western union money transfer under the false pretence that the money represent payment for marriage engagement processes between you and her in Nigeria and which pretence you knew was false”.

The defendants pleaded not guilty to the charge when it was read to them. In view of the plea of the defendants the prosecution counsel, A. A Akujo asked for a trial date and prayed the court to remand them in prison custody.

Justice Akapo adjourned the case till September 21, 2015 for hearing of the bail application and ordered that the defendants be remanded in Kirikiri Maximum Prison.

cc lalasticlala

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-efcc-arraigns-two-for-defrauding.html#.VZQTUbWn3Mw
Hmm...quite interesting. *smiles and walk away*
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by tsdarkside(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Caucasians=white-people...he pretended to be a white-man.....
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
sirrinky:
Most people who fall for scams are either due to foolishness or sheer greed.
sure now,
imagine
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Ephemmm: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bifwoli:

Osaze Akhigbe and Ndekwu Jindu don turn to Yoruba! Why did you miss your drug this evening?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by charlesucheh(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Get rich or perish in kirikiri while trying.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by popcykaylah(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Criminality never pays. These G boys will face and dance to the music. grin grin

In other news,

https://www.nairaland.com/2419186/open-letter-all-nlds-mods#35361999
seems you just like to comment on every post..yet if there are better jobs and other things to do,you think these young men will wanna do crazy things?even if your dad na pastor he go still dey thief..gbam!!!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by popcykaylah(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
only a greedy person gets scammed !!!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by labamo07(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Yeye anti graft agency. What was the resultant effect of FFK who was charged for money laundry? Discharged and acquainted. If there had been adequate infrastructure, most G boys will channel their skills and energy to a more constructive and meaningful ends. Toothless EFCC, go after people who looted public funds na. God punish una papa
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by bashydemy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bifwoli:
Goat the last time i checked, Akhigbe and Jindu never sound like a South West name...
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by bashydemy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:
imagin efcc left 500m, 1b & cases now hoing for 14m, but y is SW synonymous to fraud, I wonderroo, beautiful lubbish, beautiful lobbish
I never know Akhigbe and Jindu are Yoruba name, Stupid people who come to spoil our region ( Awon omo at oko wa ba ile je)
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by fanzz: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
I make money on internet for real...I call it hustle and I thank God for my client (Maga). I collet westy (western Union) twice a week. I love Air money!!!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by writetopoker: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
bashydemy:
I never know Akhigbe and Jindu are Yoruba name, Stupid people who come to spoil our region ( Awon omo at oko wa ba ile je)

shut up there ni oloshi, u want to runaway from your shadow, idiatical.
90% of crimes mentioned online in Yoruba or SW

start checking from now idiatic pple, 2morro u say it is d SE, IDIOTIC Element

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by wordsNOTswords(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
What are you using Bro? Or you are using?
sKeetz:
I know this things are truth but do you know the basic things are not what you say but God is able and he can do many things for us and I will advise that you make a plan not to do whatever in life but dont judge my brother cause God sees everything. He has not lived if he has not been here for a while but I think y'all should just chill and appreciate the fact that I did not do as I had planned. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. I dont like this that happen. I will make sure I appoint myself the governor before I become the president. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder in earth or even in hell. So help me God!!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by bashydemy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:

shut up there ni oloshi, u want to runaway from your shadow, idiatical.
90% of crimes mentioned online in Yoruba or SW

start checking from now idiatic pple, 2morro u say it is d SE, IDIOTIC Element
You never answer my question, Is Akhigbe and Jindu a South west name? No wonder Fashola try to send you people back to your region..
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by writetopoker: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
bashydemy:
You never answer my question, Is Akhigbe and Jindu a South west name? No wonder Fashola try to send you people back to your region..

which region is most regretting and on the loosing side now SW of course, hypocrite and betrayals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe / Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 / Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.