Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck (1779 Views)

Cream To Enlarge The Size, Depth And Width Of Your Vagina / When You Get Home From Girls Night Out And You Need the D (pix) / Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Small Dick Without Using Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck by delsudave: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good evening everyone...... I know some people may want to insult me but I don't really care....please anyone with a useful safe means of pen*s enlargement........... as in increase in both length and width......your contributions will be well appreciated
Thanks
Re: Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck by derrick333(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
soak it inside pepper soup. For 4days,den giv it 40 strucks of dehydrated koboko,trust me he works lik magic
Re: Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck by trigar12(m): 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2015

Re: Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck by IamLEGEND1: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2015

Re: Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck by henry255: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Go unclad and sun it for 3 hours after which, make a hole on the wall of ur room to the size that u wish to have, deep it in, thrust in and out very fast to cause bruises, then mix aboniki with alligator pepper, rub gently, allow it to penetrate. Repeat same process for 3 days and watch the result. Goodluck and thank me latwr
Re: Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck by delsudave: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
derrick333:
soak it inside pepper soup. For 4days,den giv it 40 strucks of dehydrated koboko,trust me he works lik magic
like seriously if you do have any contributions
Re: Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck by delsudave: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
can we be civil for once haba
Re: Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck by henry255: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
delsudave:
Now I can help you. Try jogging and jelqing. It works
Re: Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck by IamLEGEND1: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
delsudave:
diz is me being civil.
Re: Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck by delsudave: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

diz is me being civil.
seeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck by delsudave: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
henry255:

Now I can help you. Try jogging and jelqing. It works
thanks but how abt any food supplement
Re: Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck by japhmanuel: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dey massage am wit hot soaked towel
Re: Natural Way To Enlarge The D*ck by derrick333(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
delsudave:
like seriously if you do have any contributions
Aboy tink of aw 2make cash! Dem no de Cari big d*ick collect cash4bank #teamchilds# sad

(1) (Reply)

Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did / Estharfabian, I Have A Message For You / Special Thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.