Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did (1777 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by LadyJul(f): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hello nairalanders.... I need mature opinions please...i met my new boyfriend through one of my male friend who was actually asking me out...i didn't agree to date him because I wasn't really in love with him(mind u we were just friends, we didn't have sex or anything like dat) but am kinda feeling guilty bcus am dating his friend who I really love and I met through him....
pls nairalanders am I a bad person because of wat I did.....mature opinions needed pls
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by Bacteriocin(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
As you have said you don't love the first guy, on wahala. Afterall na one place person go meet the person wey he/she go marry.

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by HungerBAD: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Yes you are bad.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
U are a stewpid f00lishhfool.
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by wordbank(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
C d beta link d guy give u, at least u for compensate am with hot sex.
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by ITbomb(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Very very bad
Give the poor boy just one round and let him be.

If it were me, seriously, I will hate you all my life
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by Gurgle(f): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nope, not bad at all because you made it clear that you weren't interested in him first, before going with his friend

if you had pretended you wanted him in order to get closer to his friend, that would be bad

So, no problem here. Please carry go

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by IamLEGEND1: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
You are beri badt gurl
You need counseling.
#InMyPrivateChambersOfCoz
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dragging a girl wit another guy is jst smth I can't do.. She has to make a choice.....
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by nasha1(f): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
You didn't but i can't do it.They are in the same circle.
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
LadyJul:
Hello nairalanders.... I need mature opinions please...i met my new boyfriend through one of my male friend who was actually asking me out...i didn't agree to date him because I wasn't really in love with him(mind u we were just friends, we didn't have sex or anything like dat) but am kinda feeling guilty bcus am dating his friend who I really love and I met through him....
pls nairalanders am I a bad person because of wat I did.....mature opinions needed pls

You haven't done anything bad but I foresee doom with the present relationship , left to me I'd go fishing in other lakes.
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by richard04(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
You bad pass Michael

btw, check my signature
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by LadyJul(f): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You haven't done anything bad but I foresee doom with the present relationship , left to me I'd go fishing in other lakes.
I reject any doom you are seeing in my relationship
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by Youngpo413: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
LadyJul:
I reject any doom you are seeing in my relationship
shameless hoe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by rawpadgin(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
nawa
see as i just dey feel for the rejected dude
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by GloryGloryRufus(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
LadyJul:
.... Since you have made it clear to your friend that you cannot date him, i do not really think is bad, I also have a female close friend, real paddy to me who we got into similar thing with yours, but in my case, i did not date her friends shall. The girl was expecting me to approach her for a sexual relationship but i resisted, until one day she was no longer patience enough to wait after showing me many green lights,, she opened up to me by trying to romance me, i told her to stop that we are best friends, she told me to marry her that she is clocking 30yrs and still searching, i told her i cannot date my closest paddy not to talk about marriage even. She said ok.... Till today, we are still good friends. Back to your own case, please make sure you are not into intimate relationship with this your boy friend, because if he is not matured enough in brain, he will end up telling his friend how your Virgina vibrates aand all that. may God help you to handle the relationship since you find love in him. bye.
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by xtervaganza(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
You did nothing wrong

If he can't deal with it then he's a poocee
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by JennieeB(f): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
No... u did not have any sexual encounter with him so your not meant to feel bad.
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by LadyJul(f): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
shameless hoe.
sorry how old are you?
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by ITbomb(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
LadyJul:
sorry how old are you?
So, how did he took it. I mean the first friendzoned guy
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
GloryGloryRufus:
.... Since you have made it clear to your friend that you cannot date him, i do not really think is bad, I also have a female close friend, real paddy to me who we got into similar thing with yours, but in my case, i did not date her friends shall. The girl was expecting me to approach her for a sexual relationship but i resisted, until one day she was no longer patience enough to wait after showing me many green lights,, she opened up to me by trying to romance me, i told her to stop that we are best friends, she told me to marry her that she is clocking 30yrs and still searching, i told her i cannot date my closest paddy not to talk about marriage even. She said ok.... Till today, we are still good friends. Back to your own case, please make sure you are not into intimate relationship with this your boy friend, because if he is not matured enough in brain, he will end up telling his friend how your Virgina vibrates aand all that. may God help you to handle the relationship since you find love in him. bye.

I'd pretend I didn't see the murderous use of English. But why are you lying ?
Re: Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did by Cutezt(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
ladyjul,you just reminded me of my past,was having some problems with my then g.f,she asked for a break,I gave it her unwillingly,months passed,we decided to become just friends,she then created a whatsapp group,added me,and added some of my friends and some of her friends as well,as time went on,I became good friends with one of her besties who I met in the groupie,one thing led to another and,,, boom!!!! we began dating,my ex couldn't take it,she came back begging,but it was too late..
I think you made the best decision for the both of you,I wouldn't want to date a lady who doesn't love me,just find a way to make him understand..

dang!!! if your bf knew his friend was asking you out but he still went ahead to ask you out,then he should be castrated,he broje the bro code.

(1) (Reply)

No longer Applicable / Nickkylawve Is A Male! (((proof))) / Which Profession Attracts You To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.