Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (49604 Views)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Sveen: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes you are right. I've modified it

And yes, I believe in the existence of incubus. It is as real as the air we breathe.
This post is not only funny but also hilarious. If 'incubus' really exist in your own cognition. That also mean you believe in reincarnation?
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
xynerise:

You believe in Incubus?
I already answered na. Check the post you quoted.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Toktee(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Antoinne:

That's not an attack. It's an opinion. Write-ups like this are the reasons Nigerians stay ignorant. Any Tom, Diiick or Harryc wakes up, grabs a pen and begins making verdicts on other people's lives. Tell me, what's wrong in "joining the feminism band wagon", if that makes a lady satisfied? Is marriage the pinnacle of a woman's achievement? Do you know how many poor souls will read this and begin inferring things that are not actually wrong with them?

I beg to disagree with articles like this that paint subjective issues with a color brush. They certainly don't encourage a lady to keep her head up and hold her shoulder high. There's more to living than marriage. And behavior should be by themselves and not fashioned to nick a husband.
your attack on the op only confirmed what an oldman once told me,he said as i quote "if God should seek the opinion of men wether to abolish death in this world,many will kicked against it cos if that happens,their enemy will lived forever" end of quote.
you don't have a point,you are just a noisemaker and an attention seeker.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sveen:
This post is not only funny but also hilarious. If 'incubus' really exist in your own cognition. That also mean you believe in reincarnation?
I'm still undecided about reincarnation, but yes, Incubus exists. You don't have to believe. That you don't believe in a thing doesn't subtract from the reality of it's existence.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
freecocoa:
You don't seem to know where you stand.

And to make it worse, you are spreading ignorance and proud of it.

How does being feminist stop one from getting married? How does setting standards make it not okay to get married?

You are literally saying any lady that wants to get married, must adhere to certain standards to do so.

Please just shut the fvck up and stop being sentimental.

Can't you read? Didn't you see that I used "Ignorantly"
I am only referring to ladies that are ignorant of what feminism is really about.

Next time, if you want to quote me you should be reasonable and decent about it , and don't just come to spew trash born out of mere sentiments.

Have a nice night!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by inkz: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
some of them don't even deserve to be married karma is a bitch
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by amokeme(f): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Antoinne:

That's not an attack. It's an opinion. Write-ups like this are the reasons Nigerians stay ignorant. Any Tom, Diiick or Harryc wakes up, grabs a pen and begins making verdicts on other people's lives. Tell me, what's wrong in "joining the feminism band wagon", if that makes a lady satisfied? Is marriage the pinnacle of a woman's achievement? Do you know how many poor souls will read this and begin inferring things that are not actually wrong with them?

I beg to disagree with articles like this that paint subjective issues with a color brush. They certainly don't encourage a lady to keep her head up and hold her shoulder high. There's more to living than marriage. And behavior should be by themselves and not fashioned to nick a husband.
kiss
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by liquidmetall: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
epelumi42:

what exactly is your definition of like? And did you have to quote me?? Clown flying around in a circus. I'm still deliberating on whether to break your fingers with this pepper leaf or sheet of paper. grin

Online small boy rants

What I just did was to check your pics and just shaked my head

I bet you if I come in contact with you, your parents won't see you for 5 years

Simple statement that I made u started throwing insults,

Mtchewwwwww
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:

I'm still undecided about reincarnation, but yes, Incubus exists. You don't have to believe. That you don't believe in a thing doesn't subtract from the reality of it's existence.

Reincarnation exists and I have proof to back up my assertion.

The fact that you are still undecided about it means that part of you believes it's true but probably since your religious doctrine goes against it, you just have to force yourself to doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:

The fact that you are still undecided about it means that part of you believes it's true but probably since your religious doctrine goes against it, you just have to force yourself to doubt it.

You may be right.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:

You may be right.

No, I am right.

Do you believe in ghosts?
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by freecocoa(f): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:

Please just shut the fvck up and stop being sentimental.

Can't you read? Didn't you see that I used "Ignorantly"
I am only referring to ladies that are ignorant of what feminism is really about.

Next time, if you want to quote me you should be reasonable and decent about it , and don't just come to spew trash born out of mere sentiments.

Have a nice night!
As expected.

You really should be happy that I quoted you, you should actually not be taken seriously.

Believe me, I won't quote you again, your ignorance is nauseating.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Revolva(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Women wahala tooo much....lol
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Youngpo413: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:

Thanks. I really appreciate your opinion.
maturity at its peak....kudos
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:

Thanks. I really appreciate your opinion.

I have taught u well smiley
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
freecocoa:
As expected.

You really should be happy that I quoted you, you should actually not be taken seriously.

Believe me, I won't quote you again, your ignorance is nauseating.

I should be happy that you quoted me? Who the fvck do you think you are?
Just Listen to yourself. Who the hell are you?

If you should think for a single moment that i give a fvck whether you or anyone takes me seriously or not, then you must be more clueless than our former president.

Arrant nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
author=tellwisdom post=35374046]

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I have taught u well smiley
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:

No, I am right.

Do you believe in ghosts?
Yep, I sure do.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Sveen: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:

Oh! You do have a prove, I suppose? I kind of need you to convince me, cos you seem to be very sure of its existence.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Toktee(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
littlemistress:
Ok. In as much as i agree that some ladies exhibit one or more of these characters, can some one be kind enough to school the men on how to be good husbands too?
It takes two to tango!!
ladies like you that do compete with their partners are the type that do suffered disappointment in the end,stay there,dnt amend ur characters cos there is no counter thread,one day a lady with humble and well cultured will take ur man from you b4 you will learn how to swallow ur pride.
dnt even argue with me cos their is too much pride in you,change.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Baddowski(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Most girls have more than one guy at a time and they don't usually keep it secret by receiving their calls or displaying a guy in the presence of another. They want to show that they are beautiful and so have many guys to them. This means that any of the guys is not guaranteed, so the guys too will not want to commit their time and resources to potentially failed project. So,they will be leaving one by one t be looking elsewhere for guarantee. Also, some girls are meticulously looking for a guy's mistake, one mistake,you're gone! As if guys are God that never make mistakes.Lastly, All women want money-i can't blame them for that, cuz a guy should be should be able to take care of his babe. All these make them remain perpetually single.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:

Yep, I sure do.

If you believe in ghosts, why don't you completely believe in reincarnation?

Well, I believe in the paranormal.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by mayorchelsea(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Antoinne:

Who is this shithead?I think it's a she. Why should I be surprised if she's a lesbian or proudly supports same sex marriage. Must everything you read align with your sentiment? If you disagree ,move pass it.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by diamondboa(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Antoinne:

You are one of Nigeria major problem.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Youngpo413: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Most ladies will remain single for the rest of their lives no matter how hard they tried in finding a husband.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Sveen: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:

I'd love to hear/see you prove your assertions about the factual existence of reincarnation.

Though you cannot claim not to see my previous post.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
freecocoa vs misssclassy cheesy

Make una come see two
self-acclaimed
feminists who can't even
get along.

I swear women hate
each other more than anything...
And we are supposed to take your feminist movement seriously ba?

Keep deceiving yourselves

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by MrBasketball: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
domopps:
Op pls send me your bank account number you really deserve a chill botle or can of ORIJIN and SHAWAMA!

You just nail it on the head! Screening Is what I detest so much in a lady! Some babes have turn themselves to Gulder Ultimate Search,Mtn Project Fame, Glo Naija Sing,and Maltina Dance all screening agent with the help of their parents

Please find copy of the application form below!

WAHALA DEY!

I asked for a lady's hand in marriage and her father gave me this form to fill. After reading the form, I told my potential father-in-law that I need to use the rest room which he obliged.
Immediately I got to their toilet, I just scaled through it's window and ran out of the
compound....!

DID YOU JUST ASKED WHY?

Read the form and tell me what you would have done if you were in my shoes !
Over to you !

APPLICATION FORM FOR INTENDING GROOM FOR MY DAUGHTER.

FILL THE FORM IN YOUR OWN HAND WRITING AND IN BLOCK LETTERS.
I ________ hereby apply to marry your daughter
Miss __________. I am _____
years old.

Please answer the following questions honestly.
1. Do you go to Church ? Yes/No
2. Do you have a degree or diploma? Yes/No
3. Are you still a virgin? Yes/No
4. Are you working? Yes/No
5. Is the range of your income within a month between five hundred thousand and a million? Yes/No
6.Do you have a credible car? Yes/No

If your answer to any of the above questions is NO, do not continue. Leave my house immediately and don't look back. If all your answers are YES,

Then continue...

1. In 50 words or more, Describe the disadvantages of cheating in marriage.
2. With the aid of a diagram, Explain how you can give respect to your father in- law and mother in-law.
______
5. What does the term 'good husband' mean to you?
If the time of their marriage is less than your age, explain why you were born out of wedlock.
3. Are you short- tempered? Yes/No

LAST PART - BUT EQUALLY IMPORTANT
1. When can you be free for interview(s)?
4. When can I interview your church Pastor?

Sign here: ________________

Confirm your signature:_______________

Thank you for showing interest in my daughter. 

Your application will be
processed within a year and you will be acknowledged "only if you are successful".

As you wait for my response,
*Please don't call me!
*Don't visit me!
*Don't contact my daughter!

If you do, you will be disqualified! Leave your other details in case I need to ask you more questions;

Postal Address: _________________________
Email:
_________
Facebook:
___

Cheeeeeers
Real wahala dey oh. grin cheesy cry angry sad

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by ayusco85(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Antoinne:
But who in the world announced you an authority on this subject? Crass ideas as usual, mere attempts to score cheap popularity.

Careful not to end up single
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by rohit200742(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Learn to care and respect girls.. then She will be your soul for life time.. Understand her feelings..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons / Marriage Proposal Turns Out To Be A Pre-wedding Photo Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.