Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (49657 Views)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:
Excellent write up misssclassy. Ever since we interview u, seems an unusual spirit has possessed u to drop "hit threads"

Back to the topic. Some are so lazy, vision less and too dependent on guys. They scout for rich dudes as a bait to bail them out from their disdain financial embrassement.

Lol grin @bolded
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by ronald4lif(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
If I hear say I no book land for our biggest madam thread.

*reading mode*
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
angieberry:
Misssclassy!! Well thought out,Nicely written, beautifully coordinated.
Kudos!!

smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Babacele: 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:

Thanks. I really appreciate your opinion.
classic as u put him in his class, missclassy!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by naijaboiy: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
You failed to mention a very serious and important reason: spiritual causes.

Spirit husband (Incubus), ancestral yokes and curses, self-acquired curses, demonic manipulation etc also play a very big role in marital delay.

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nicely written kiss
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by epelumi42(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
i'm just here to look out for the flaws in her write-up.

You can call me a "Hater" grin

But if we don't criticise,,threads like this will be boring with everybody applauding her for an excellent albeit,,stale write-up. undecided

Thesonofmark,,i see you lurking. grin

Not haters but critics. Get her on her toes.

She seems contradicting anyway, putting yesterday's post into consideration.

That lady hen. grin
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by adonbilivit: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
spending most of their time on nairaland e.g introvert . she is 39yrs old but still single tho with a child by me.

na joke o with some truthful elements
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by iykedare(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Interesting
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by tellwisdom: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
tellwisdom:
98.9% of gurls in Nigeria are unromantic, poor, money hungry, dirty and hoes in disguise angry

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by xynerise: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Single here could mean she is literally single, as in without a man of her own or she has been in relationship(s) that doesn't end in marriage. So which of the context is your post about?

To get married these days is luck but what you cannot be lucky on is the marriage proper(Family growth).
These categories of ladies can still get married using any form of deceit or conquering the unfortunate men who were so gullible or ignorant of who a real woman is.

Good post and good points as well.

Missclassy, who preach to you lately? grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:

Spirit husband (succubus), ancestral yokes and curses, self-acquired curses, demonic manipulation etc also play a very big role in marital delay.

Yes, How did i miss that?

My bad.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Beesluv: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
1001 shares ke shocked

Oga Seun politics don reach nairaland?
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by naijaboiy: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
epelumi42:

Not haters but critics. Get her on her toes.

She seems contradicting anyway, putting yesterday's post into consideration.

That lady hen. grin

Hehehe...I saw where you commented.

I'm still checking for the flaws. I'm sure thesonofmark will do justice soon. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by epelumi42(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Am I the only one who noticed that 1000 likes?
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by xynerise: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:

Spirit husband (succubus), ancestral yokes and curses, self-acquired curses, demonic manipulation etc also play a very big role in marital delay.
You believe in Incubus?

I thought the male version is incubus? undecided
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Sveen: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Thinking of males as walking ATM

Most lady outrightly acquiesce themselves to the awkward thought that every males must/should always attend to their daily needs financially.

If their spouse or boy lover is down financially, they'll eventually dump him and move to another dick that can attain their overly high needs. And that'll go on till they opt outta marital age.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by apolonius(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
I logged in to give the op a hug. Thank you for this classy highlight of the self-created impediments o the marital life by our beingafemaleinNaija tribes.

Well done!
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by architez: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:

Looks like u have a first person experience. Regale us. Also tell us why I don't see it here in Antarctica.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Euphrosyne(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
To dem unmarried ladies una don hear
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Sweetguy25: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Over 1100 shares for this stuff? Damn
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:

there are many people who do not consider the spirit concept to be real.
In that case, what do have to say to such people
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Burger01(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Valid pointssmiley
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by godoluwa(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
here is missclasssy redefined
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Ambi25: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
ok let them take note
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by architez: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Missclassy shouldn't this be "unmarried people"?
Why just ladies?
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
agarawu23:
having overly high expectations

this should top your list miss,

I call it 'screening'

majority of single ladies out there are now full of high expectations from their 'to be' husband. And this set of Ladies can't work for money but their request from God on the kind of man they want is so high than tension wires.

You want Rich, tall, fair, handsome, caring, famous husband but you forget what's in your destiny note book. not all ladies will end up with your dream guy cos we all have our future written down already so if you continue waiting for 'Mr right' I pray you don't grow old while waiting.

The poor guy you are avoiding might end up winning a jackpot tomorrow undecided

The rich guy you are praying to end up with might become poor over night undecided

stop your screening and end up with that guy that can't do without you. that guy that keeps checking on you even after you have rejected him so many times. A rethink can be a good idea miss screener wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by MrBasketball: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Over 1100 shares for this stuff? Damn
You don't know the trick.

Everything is just one share, so don't fooled. grin
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by damiloladuke: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
for real

HOW I PRANKED THE GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY
www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wedding Guest Finds Out Bride Is His Girlfriend (Video) / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.