Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad (37642 Views)

Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

If you truly affirm Jesus Christ to be only a man then proceed to compare the man Jesus with your Muhammad and let's us see the difference. cool

By every means in which Greatness is measured, Jesus the Nazarene can't compare with Muhammad( may peace be upon them). We Muslims

don't compare Prophets but that does not mean when we look at their works, we don't see a greater manifestation of God's Handiwork in

their Mission. The mere fact that Jesus was the Stricken one in the hands of his enemy is enough prove that he is far below Muhammad in

work done and completion of their Mission. According to you, he couldn't not even convince his household nor his people about his Mission

while he walked the Earth. The world doesn't need a Crazed Theorist but a Theorist who practiced what he preached. That is Muhammad.

Muhammad converted a whole Nation in his Lifetime. Jesus could not even convince His Disciples who are forever disbelieving, one of them

even sold him!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

If you truly affirm Jesus Christ to be only a man then proceed to compare the man Jesus with your Muhammad and let's us see the difference. cool

Christians, the best of them are actually Babies when it comes to giving meaning to spiritual stuff. If you want to compare at all, compare

people/Prophet with same Mandates. Some came to WARN ALONE. Some to WARN AND PUNISH. So, compare Jesus with John the Baptist,

With Zachariah, with Isaiah, with Jeremiah, with Ezekiel. Prophets who came to WARN ALONE. No mandates to RULE OVER AFFAIRS OF MEN.

But over the HEART OF MEN. If you must Compare, Compare Muhammad with Moses, David. Prophets with Divine Mandate to WARN AND

PUNISH Men transgression of Divine Laws. Otherwise, you only make yourself RIDICULOUS and SIN by BLASPHEMING against their Divine

Mandates.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by sagenaija: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lukuluku69:
[/i]

They were Reprobates. They sided with the Pagans of Mecca against one who invites to the worship of one True God. They got what they

Deserve. The Jews knew it was Justice for their act of Treason and never complained. So, why are you complaining Man Worshipper?
I'm not complaining. i'm giving the FACTS which you guys try to hide all the time.

We are no man worshiper. We worship the true God.

You guys are the ones who worship Mohamed. You associate him WITH Allah every day and still claim you worship only one god. What you do you blame on others just as you've tried to justify Mohamed's devious acts - blaming it on the Jews and others. You worship Mohamed along with Allah my friend. Can you say your shahada without adding Mohamed? Shame on you for your hypocrisy.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
sagenaija:

I'm not complaining. i'm giving the FACTS which you guys try to hide all the time.

We are no man worshiper. We worship the true God.

You guys are the ones who worship Mohamed. You associate him WITH Allah every day and still claim you worship only one god. What you do you blame on others just as you've tried to justify Mohamed's devious acts - blaming it on the Jews and others. You worship Mohamed along with Allah my friend. Can you say your shahada without adding Mohamed? Shame on you for your hypocrisy.

According to Islam, you are a Man Worshipper. In the worship of God, you include that of a man. Jesus. I know you are giving facts but you

tend to overlook the same deed by your Jewish Lords and criticize Muhammad. Moses made war and kill idol Worshippers, Muhammad did

the same. You said God commanded Moses but not Muhammad. We worship Only Allah, Muhammad is only a Messenger. Whatever

Muhammad did, the Prophets of the Jews did worse. We include Muhammad's praise with Allah's as was foretold in Isaiah 42.

Isaiah 42:10 KJV
[10] Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

You can read up on Isaiah 42 where he prophesied on Kedar, the second son of Ishmael.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lukuluku69:

According to Islam, you are a Man Worshipper. In the worship of God, you include that of a man. Jesus. I know you are giving facts but you

tend to overlook the same deed by your Jewish Lords and criticize Muhammad. Moses made war and kill idol Worshippers, Muhammad did

the same. You said God commanded Moses but not Muhammad. We worship Only Allah, Muhammad is only a Messenger. Whatever

Muhammad did, the Prophets of the Jews did worse. We include Muhammad's praise with Allah's as was foretold in Isaiah 42.

Isaiah 42:10 KJV
[10] Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

You can read up on Isaiah 42 where he prophesied on Kedar, the second son of Ishmael.
This is not the proper place to sought this or resolve it Sir.
Jesus has TRUE followers and i believe that Muhammad also has TRUE followers,all that is needed to be done now is to observe the WORKS or FRUIT that their followers exhibits. Then a sincere, honesthearted and well meaning individual will SEE those who are on the side of the TRUE God.
Both religion teaches that there is one God and both also asserts that there is an evil genius called Satan the devil,so instead of fruitless arguments on social media why not observe the qualities of God and that of Satan in the activities of both side? Then let's leave the remaining in the hands of each observer to judge where God is directing the affairs or where Satan is manipulating things! wink
God is the greatest! smiley
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Maximus69:
This is not the proper place to sought this or resolve it Sir.
Jesus has TRUE followers and i believe that Muhammad also has TRUE followers,all that is needed to be done now is to observe the WORKS or FRUIT that their followers exhibits. Then a sincere, honesthearted and well meaning individual will SEE those who are on the side of the TRUE God.
Both religion teaches that there is one God and both also asserts that there is an evil genius called Satan the devil,so instead of fruitless arguments on social media why not observe the qualities of God and that of Satan in the activities of both side? Then let's leave the remaining in the hands of each observer to judge where God is directing the affairs or where Satan is manipulating things! wink
God is the greatest! smiley

Believe me, I don't understand what you put up ^^^^here. You talk of works done by FOLLOWERS of Jesus and that of Muhammad. I repeat

many Christians never really understand the nature of Jesus Mission. If because the Muslims will chop of the hand of a Thief who the State has

Provided everything for and Jesus would let a woman caught in Adultery go free. Does that negate their Mission? Jesus was a Spiritual

Teacher. He came to preach repentance and announce the coming Kingdom of God hence he want Man to change what is in his heart on the

Contrary Muhammad Mission was to rule both the SPIRITUAL AND TEMPORAL affairs of Men. They will be different in the way they act.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Believe me, I don't understand what you put up ^^^^here. You talk of works done by FOLLOWERS of Jesus and that of Muhammad. I repeat

many Christians never really understand the nature of Jesus Mission. If because the Muslims will chop of the hand of a Thief who the State has

Provided everything for and Jesus would let a woman caught in Adultery go free. Does that negate their Mission? Jesus was a Spiritual

Teacher. He came to preach repentance and announce the coming Kingdom of God hence he want Man to change what is in his heart on the

Contrary Muhammad Mission was to rule both the SPIRITUAL AND TEMPORAL affairs of Men. They will be different in the way they act.

Your first statement has said it all,you don't understand my post!
So let me analyse it.
Jesus has true followers and there are counterfeit Christians spoiling the good image of Christianity.
Muhammad has true followers and there are counterfeit Muslims spoiling the good image of Islam.
These has made the whole issue complicating so that even when you're trying to explains the virtues of either side,the deeds of the counterfeit ones will continue to suffice.
That's why i said the effect of TRUE Islam on those practicing it,the peace, accommodating spirit, love and benefits to both adherents including their unbelieving neighbours will help any sincere observer to reason along that whoever is not practicing TRUE Islam is missing good things!
The effect of TRUE Christianity on those practicing it,the peace, accommodating spirit, love and benefits to both adherents including their unbelieving neighbours will help any sincere observer to reason along that whoever is not practicing TRUE Christianity is missing good things!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
Maximus69:
So let me analyse it.
Jesus has true followers and there are counterfeit Christians spoiling the good image of Christianity.
Muhammad has true followers and there are counterfeit Muslims spoiling the good image of Islam.
These has made the whole issue complicating so that even when you're trying to explains the virtues of either side,the deeds of the counterfeit ones will continue to suffice.
That's why i said the effect of TRUE Islam on those practicing it,the peace, accommodating spirit, love and benefits to both adherents including their unbelieving neighbours will help any sincere observer to reason along that whoever is not practicing TRUE Islam is missing good things!
The effect of TRUE Christianity on those practicing it,the peace, accommodating spirit, love and benefits to both adherents including their unbelieving neighbours will help any sincere observer to reason along that whoever is not practicing TRUE Christianity is missing good things!

Ok.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Maximus69:
So let me analyse it.

True are your words. But Majority of Christians on Nairaland won't let Islam and Muhammad rest. In the process, I got to stand up and defend

what I believe in.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lukuluku69:

True are your words. But Majority of Christians on Nairaland won't let Islam and Muhammad rest. In the process, I got to stand up and defend

what I believe in.
You don't need to bother yourself over noisemakers on NL. Jesus sent his own followers to go and reason with people IN THEIR HOMES! Not to start exposing people to public shame and ridicule just because they don't believe what we believe!
That's why i keep using the term 'TRUE Christians' because you may be thinking they are Christians,but the fact is 'they are counterfeits'!
Jesus said 'Go and meet people IN THEIR HOMES' Matthew 10:11,12
So whenever you see people like this one posting negative comments on social media instead of GOING to discuss heart to heart with people,know today that THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS! Good night Sir,God is the greatest!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 27, 2019
@Lukuluku69
There are many differences between Jesus and Muhammad that calls for concern but this supposed to be handled maturely!
If your parents are practicing a religion automatically the religion will become hereditary since that is what they will teach you.
You can't just wake up one day as a Christian or Muslim and start passing derogatory remarks on the streets or inside the bus at people assuming and asserting they're going to be tormented forever simply because they're born into another religious setting! embarassed
That is absolute stupidity! undecided
Isn't it more reasonable and tolerable when you speak PRIVATELY with your neighbour to know how he got the religion he is practicing,inquire of the benefits that could be derived and share ideas?
Worship isn't always about the posture but the virtues from the deities[gods],so if somene walks up to me and ask me to abandon either Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Osun, Osanyin or any other god that my parents probably inculcated in me as the family's deity, what should matter MOST is the LASTING BENEFITS of practical applications of infos gotten from such deities! undecided
That is the ONLY thing that can make me have a rethink and reconsider my religious background! Because it is like a slap or insult on all my ancestors already that they've been so stupid worshiping what is not as god! So a reasonable and mature intellectual should know that it can't all be rosy saying such to my face! undecided
That is why both Jesus and Muhammad instructed their followers to go and REASON tactfully with people in order to convince them that things going on now never began like this from the beginning! They both taught their followers how life began,purpose of life as intended by the Creator,what led to our problems,who is supposed to blame for all these mischief,how we can detect the antics of the unseen enemy[Satan] and why are people worshiping different things today.
Any religion that can't adequately answer those thought provoking questions must be a fabrication from that same deceiver who misled Adam and Eve! undecided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 6:09am On Mar 27, 2019
Maximus69:
@Lukuluku69
There are many differences between Jesus and Muhammad that calls for concern but this supposed to be handled maturely!
If your parents are practicing a religion automatically the religion will become hereditary since that is what they will teach you.
You can't just wake up one day as a Christian or Muslim and start passing derogatory remarks on the streets or inside the bus at people assuming and asserting they're going to be tormented forever simply because they're born into another religious setting! embarassed
That is absolute stupidity! undecided
Isn't it more reasonable and tolerable when you speak PRIVATELY with your neighbour to know how he got the religion he is practicing,inquire of the benefits that could be derived and share ideas?
Worship isn't always about the posture but the virtues from the deities[gods],so if somene walks up to me and ask me to abandon either Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Osun, Osanyin or any other god that my parents probably inculcated in me as the family's deity, what should matter MOST is the LASTING BENEFITS of practical applications of infos gotten from such deities! undecided
That is the ONLY thing that can make me have a rethink and reconsider my religious background! Because it is like a slap or insult on all my ancestors already that they've been so stupid worshiping what is not as god! So a reasonable and mature intellectual should know that it can't all be rosy saying such to my face! undecided
That is why both Jesus and Muhammad instructed their followers to go and REASON tactfully with people in order to convince them that things going on now never began like this from the beginning! They both taught their followers how life began,purpose of life as intended by the Creator,what led to our problems,who is supposed to blame for all these mischief,how we can detect the antics of the unseen enemy[Satan] and why are people worshiping different things today.
Any religion that can't adequately answer those thought provoking questions must be a fabrication from that same deceiver who misled Adam and Eve! undecided

You have spoken well my Friend. And we are told in the Quran that we should call to the Way of Our Lord with wise Teachings and kind words.

but when what you hold sacred is held in derision daily and stories were fabricated to ridicule your Faith, what would you have us do? Some

people have allowed Satan, an avowed enemy to use them to ridicule other people's faith and ways of life.

When talking about your Faith, you are to reason and not ridicule but Christians here won't have that. That's why they were banned from

commenting on the Islamic Section of Nairaland. It is always about abuses, ridicule, Lies etc and the Muslims had no Choice than to answer

in like manner even though we are simply to say "Peace" and move on.

I will take a cue from your words for they are reminders to what the Quran teaches.

Peace.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

You have spoken well my Friend. And we are told in the Quran that we should call to the Way of Our Lord with wise Teachings and kind words.

but when what you hold sacred is held in derision daily and stories were fabricated to ridicule your Faith, what would you have us do? Some

people have allowed Satan, an avowed enemy to use them to ridicule other people's faith and ways of life.

When talking about your Faith, you are to reason and not ridicule but Christians here won't have that. That's why they were banned from

commenting on the Islamic Section of Nairaland. It is always about abuses, ridicule, Lies etc and the Muslims had no Choice than to answer

in like manner even though we are simply to say "Peace" and move on.

I will take a cue from your words for they are reminders to what the Quran teaches.

Peace.
Please Lukuluku,the term 'Christian' means followers of Jesus NOT those following the tradition of men! embarassed
So stop referring to them as Christians,they're miscreants and misinformed churchgoers Sir! undecided
Remember i know and i can tell the clear difference between REAL Muslims and Counterfeits spoiling the good image of Islam! wink
Salam! smiley

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2019
Where is Kumuyi's boy,OLAADEGBU? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Come and see the fruit of true Christianity in the polite, respectful, tactful and friendly approach of a REAL Christian! 1Timothy 3:13
Aren't you learning from the way Maximus[a Bible student of JWs] RESPECTIVELY prepared a common ground for a meaningful heart to heart discussion? 1Peter 3:15
Well if your brains aren't grasping what our new convert is doing,i will tell you!
He is preparing for a common ground on which both himself and a Muslim could stand for interchange of ideas on the benefits of Christianity and that of Islam! wink Act 17:22-28
This is the fruit that is expected of TRUE Christians, NOT just PUBLICLY ridiculing the beliefs of others simply because they're not born by Kumuyi followers! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lukuluku69:

You have spoken well my Friend. And we are told in the Quran that we should call to the Way of Our Lord with wise Teachings and kind words.But when what you hold sacred is held in derision daily and stories were fabricated to ridicule your Faith, what would you have us do? Some people have allowed Satan, an avowed enemy to use them to ridicule other people's faith and ways of life.
When talking about your Faith, you are to reason and not ridicule but Christians here won't have that. That's why they were banned from commenting on the Islamic Section of Nairaland. It is always about abuses, ridicule, Lies etc and the Muslims had no Choice than to answer in like manner even though we are simply to say "Peace" and move on.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2019
TATIME:
Come and see the fruit of true Christianity in the polite, respectful, tactful and friendly approach of a REAL Christian! 1Timothy 3:13
Aren't you learning from the way Maximus[a Bible student of JWs] RESPECTIVELY prepared a common ground for a meaningful heart to heart discussion? 1Peter 3:15
Well if your brains aren't grasping what our new convert is doing,i will tell you!
He is preparing for a common ground on which both himself and a Muslim could stand for interchange of ideas on the benefits of Christianity and that of Islam! wink Act 17:22-28
This is the fruit that is expected of TRUE Christians, NOT just PUBLICLY ridiculing the beliefs of others simply because they're not born by Kumuyi followers! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh Tatime if not for your folks,i'll be an atheist by now. Because everything these so called born again churchgoers are exhibiting as Christianity is nothing to write home about and i'm sure that's what gave so many religions the impetus to stand side by side claiming they're also worshiping the Almighty God as Christians does!
Jesus said by their fruit but if care is not taken,their absurdity is known far and wide as 'Christianity' whereas they're just spoiling the good image of Christ.
Please Tatime, this same Olaadegbu referred to someone also as 'antichrist', but are they not the very ones exhibiting real Anti~Christian acts?
I'm sure he'll soon arrange cartoons as usual to preach and teach when he himself has no virtues like the fabricated cartoons he is posting!
Perhaps he will also arrange cartoons that is preaching and teaching[Witnessing] to Muslims how they should accept Christ! cheesy
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2019
TATIME:

We should be spiritually jaundiced not to see and embrace the common grounds between us. Yes, we have our differences but what separate

us is actually a thin line for what bind us together is far more than than what separates us. We believe in God, The Lord of that is/was and

will be. We share a common ancestry in Abraham. So, why deride each other? That particular Moniker you called out is in the habit of deriding

anything and everything that is Islam. For 5 years I just read comments on Nairaland as a guest until I feel I need to say a word or two about

my Faith too. Reason why I registered.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

We should be spiritually jaundiced not to see and embrace the common grounds between us. Yes, we have our differences but what separate

us is actually a thin line for what bind us together is far more than than what separates us. We believe in God, The Lord of that is/was and

will be. We share a common ancestry in Abraham. So, why deride each other? That particular Moniker you called out is in the habit of deriding

anything and everything that is Islam. For 5 years I just read comments on Nairaland as a guest until I feel I need to say a word or two about

my Faith too. Reason why I registered.

If we both believe in God that is a good one.
Another is we don't just believe in God because it is the Bible translators that rendered what other peoples worship as 'gods', nobody in his right senses will agree that his/her own is not capital GOD. But we both believe in the God of Abraham the one called 'father of all those having FAITH'! Romans 4:11
So for us to set matters straight between us,we need to revisit the story of Abraham,how God dealt with him,why he was singled out and blessed in the midst of all his contemporaries, how to identify those imitating his faith and those following his footsteps today.
I think that is what FAITH is all about! Hebrew 11:1,8-10
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 12:37am On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:
If we both believe in God that is a good one.
Another is we don't just believe in God because it is the Bible translators that rendered what other peoples worship as 'gods', nobody in his right senses will agree that his/her own is not capital GOD. But we both believe in the God of Abraham the one called 'father of all those having FAITH'! Romans 4:11
So for us to set matters straight between us,we need to revisit the story of Abraham,how God dealt with him,why he was singled out and blessed in the midst of all his contemporaries, how to identify those imitating his faith and those following his footsteps today.
I think that is what FAITH is all about! Hebrew 11:1,8-10

You are getting the drift now. The issue started when you vilify what belongs to another Nation and hold your own to be True. It causes acrimony and misgivings among people. When you label your own God as the Only True One and others as lying spawn of the Devil, you already miss the mark and your message will fall flat. This particular Traits is more pronounced among the Jews and Christians. Even within, the the Abrahamic Tree, only Jacob was upheld. Remember Jacob and Esau were Twin Brother oo, yet the Bible records that Rebecca hated Esau! For no reason at all! So, like I said let us come together and look at it again and again.

I don't believe that God the Almighty will leave the rest of Mankind wandering without guidance and will only talk to one family and this family never made any effort to share that message.

Islam teaches that every Nation of the world has had a Messenger inviting to the worship of God and that Messengers have been coming from time immemorial. Looking at the Nations of the world, they all have this idea about a Pervading Spirit/Force, who taught them all?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

You are getting the drift now. The issue started when you vilify what belongs to another Nation and hold your own to be True. It causes acrimony and misgivings among people. When you label your own God as the Only True One and others as lying spawn of the Devil, you already miss the mark and your message will fall flat. This particular Traits is more pronounced among the Jews and Christians. Even within, the the Abrahamic Tree, only Jacob was upheld. Remember Jacob and Esau were Twin Brother oo, yet the Bible records that Rebecca hated Esau! For no reason at all! So, like I said let us come together and look at it again and again.

I don't believe that God the Almighty will leave the rest of Mankind wandering without guidance and will only talk to one family and this family never made any effort to share that message.

Islam teaches that every Nation of the world has had a Messenger inviting to the worship of God and that Messengers have been coming from time immemorial. Looking at the Nations of the world, they all have this idea about a Pervading Spirit/Force, who taught them all?
Hmmm Lukuluku, if we want to be sincere on this matter there are lots of loopholes!
It is recorded in the Bible that God favoured Abraham ~Isaac ~Jacob,and there descendant[Israelites] became so proud about that!
If Muhammad teaches that every race has God's chosen person[prophet] that he[God] sent to teach their own race God's standard,then
Why are you a Muslim now?
Why not trace your own ancestral history to ascertain the prophet sent to your own race?
Why not stick to the form of worship laid down for your own race?
Why are the Arabs going to people of other races to propagate Islam just as the Romans did with Catholicism?
I think the TRUTH can't be covered, God has a chosen race through whom all others will learn how to relate with the true God!
But first we need to know why must people teach one another about our creator? If he created all of us and gave us brains,why can't each of us just do exactly what he required like the ants are doing?
Any religion that can provide satisfying answers to these questions is surely the TRUTH!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 7:05am On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm Lukuluku, if we want to be sincere on this matter there are lots of loopholes!
It is recorded in the Bible that God favoured Abraham ~Isaac ~Jacob,and there descendant[Israelites] became so proud about that!
If Muhammad teaches that every race has God's chosen person[prophet] that he[God] sent to teach their own race God's standard,then
Why are you a Muslim now?
Why not trace your own ancestral history to ascertain the prophet sent to your own race?
Why not stick to the form of worship laid down for your own race?
Why are the Arabs going to people of other races to propagate Islam just as the Romans did with Catholicism?
I think the TRUTH can't be covered, God has a chosen race through whom all others will learn how to relate with the true God!
But first we need to know why must people teach one another about our creator? If he created all of us and gave us brains,why can't each of us just do exactly what he required like the ants are doing?
Any religion that can provide satisfying answers to these questions is surely the TRUTH!

My friend, you are not far from the Truth which set free for all Times! The saying God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob can be found in the Bible but I tell you that in the Quran also we have the Term God of Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac too!
If you care to check thru the belief systems of all Nations, yes a Prophet preached then again you will see same Nation expecting another message from another Nation. One of the Problem is that some Culture early on had writing Languages and committed many things to Writings while others Just pass it on thru word of mouth which is then passed on and on. You will agree with me that one will preserve History than the other generally speaking.
Yes, God has Chosen the Family of Abraham for Greatness not a Race. That is where the issue comes from. Where the children of Israel the only "Race" from Abraham's loin? The blessings is in Abraham's progeny and not a Race. So, if you my Friend believe in Abraham's God and can follow that God commandments then, you are by adoption Abraham Family.

I am flattering you but you sound very intelligent, open minded and a sincere person. There are Books from the Persian, Hindus, and many other Cultures claiming to be from God. Why not check them out and read for yourself. I did and I found enlightenment.

I am Yoruba, we do not have a written Language. Most of our instructions were passed down by words of mouth, that doesn't preserves anything. So, read far and wide and connect the dots, fill the gaps and see thru the Prejudices.

Mankind is One huge Brotherhood. Any Faith that says otherwise is not from God, for God is God of ALL.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 7:16am On Mar 28, 2019
Angelou:
what is ur own thinking cap? Is it camelpiss.org, 6virgins.net, or 365pagangodskabbah.tk
Lol
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2019
bilalfarid:
OP u dnt just copy somthing from another website and paste here on NL for discussion, even my 15 year old Lil brother would give a satisfying answer to wat ur so called MATT Slick holds unto as d reason y jesus is gr8ter dan Muhammad (saw).
magnitude of miracles can no be used as a standard to judge which prophet is greater. The bible even mentioned other miracles by other prophets which where gr8ter than that of Jesus, examples below:
Jesus (ﷺ) fed thousands with a few fish and loaves of bread

Elisha fed a hundred people with twenty barley loaves and a few ears of corn (2 Kings 4:44); granted a widow such an abundant flow of oil from a jar that she was able to pay off her debts, save her sons from slavery, and live on the profits (2 Kings 4:1-7); and gave increase to a handful of flour and spot of oil such that he, a widow and her son had enough to eat for many days, after which "The bin of flour was not used up, nor did the jar of oil run dry". (1 Kings 17:10-16).

B. Jesus (ﷺ) healed the lepers

Elisha healed Naaman (2 Kings 5:7-14); for that matter, the disciples were bidden to such service in Matthew 10:8.

C. Jesus (ﷺ) cured a blind man

Elisha not only struck his enemies blind, but restored vision to the blind through prayer (2 Kings 6:17-20).

D. Jesus (ﷺ) raised the dead

Moses put life into a dead stick and transmuted it from the plant kingdom to the animal kingdom by making it into a serpent (Exodus 7:10)

Elisha raised two children from the dead (1 Kings 17:22; 2 Kings 4:34)

Elisha's bones brought a man back to life merely by coming into contact with the corpse (2 Kings 13:21)

The disciples were bidden to raise the dead (Matthew 10:cool

E. Jesus (ﷺ) walked on water

Moses (ﷺ) parted the sea.

F. Jesus (ﷺ) cast out devils

So did his disciples (Matthew 10:cool and the sons of the Pharisees (Matthew 12:27; Luke 11:19).
So OP disregard matt slick's write ups. If magnitude of miracles determine a prophets gr8tnes the jesus won't be head of when they talk of miracles.
NOTE: according to the bible. dis raises another uestion of the bible inaccuracy.
Ermmm, sir, that was Jesus doing those things through His servants. If you observe, you'd see them giving glory back to YHWH.

but why did you leave boasting about Muhammad's deeds but about the Jews, wasn't he one of the Prophets?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

My friend, you are not far from the Truth which set free for all Times! The saying God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob can be found in the Bible but I tell you that in the Quran also we have the Term God of Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac too!
If you care to check thru the belief systems of all Nations, yes a Prophet preached then again you will see same Nation expecting another message from another Nation. One of the Problem is that some Culture early on had writing Languages and committed many things to Writings while others Just pass it on thru word of mouth which is then passed on and on. You will agree with me that one will preserve History than the other generally speaking.
Yes, God has Chosen the Family of Abraham for Greatness not a Race. That is where the issue comes from. Where the children of Israel the only "Race" from Abraham's loin? The blessings is in Abraham's progeny and not a Race. So, if you my Friend believe in Abraham's God and can follow that God commandments then, you are by adoption Abraham Family.

I am flattering you but you sound very intelligent, open minded and a sincere person. There are Books from the Persian, Hindus, and many other Cultures claiming to be from God. Why not check them out and read for yourself. I did and I found enlightenment.

I am Yoruba, we do not have a written Language. Most of our instructions were passed down by words of mouth, that doesn't preserves anything. So, read far and wide and connect the dots, fill the gaps and see thru the Prejudices.

Mankind is One huge Brotherhood. Any Faith that says otherwise is not from God, for God is God of ALL.
Great! I formerly worked with the military intelligence and travelled far and near so i know about lots and lots of books claiming HOLY and inspired by God.
I understand that the history and teachings of our own black prophets weren't documented so it's wise to check others that has that quality[documentation].
But if i may ask you now, why have you [Yoruba] taken to Quran amidst all other scriptures from the east?
Why not mix all the teachings together and coin out a standard since none of them is from your own people?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:
Great! I formerly worked with the military intelligence and travelled far and near so i know about lots and lots of books claiming HOLY and inspired by God.
I understand that the history and teachings of our own black prophets weren't documented so it's wise to check others that has that quality[documentation].
But if i may ask you now, why have you [Yoruba] taken to Quran amidst all other scriptures from the east?
Why not mix all the teachings together and coin out a standard since none of them is from your own people?

My friend, in the Quran we have a Compendium of what ALL these Prophets taught. That's why you will find in the Quran stories of Moses, Jesus, Abraham etc. The Quran teaches that some Prophets name/Story were mentioned some were not mentioned but the centrally message they preached is/was Worship God Alone, obey His Commandments and be Good to Fellow Creatures. That is the Message.

So, my friend start reading from those Books, I know you are open minded and intelligent enough to connect the dots. I did. And in me, I see Mankind as a huge brotherhood. No preference of a Chosen Race.

Start with the Vedas. Most stories of the Bible you will find therein.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:

My friend, in the Quran we have a Compendium of what ALL these Prophets taught. That's why you will find in the Quran stories of Moses, Jesus, Abraham etc. The Quran teaches that some Prophets name/Story were mentioned some were not mentioned but the centrally message they preached is/was Worship God Alone, obey His Commandments and be Good to Fellow Creatures. That is the Message.

So, my friend start reading from those Books, I know you are open minded and intelligent enough to connect the dots. I did. And in me, I see Mankind as a huge brotherhood. No preference of a Chosen Race.

Start with the Vedas. Most stories of the Bible you will find therein. No one copied from anyone, the God that inspired Isaiah did not leave the Hindu Rishis(That's what they call Prophets) straying.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

What were the Miracles of Abraham, John the Baptist? Besides, you guys claim Jesus is God. Now tell me, how can you compare a "God" with

a Human? On what basis?
On the basis that He did everything YHWH did.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Knowledgeable people compared Muhammd(Pbuh) with every human in recorded History and he came out TOP. Like I said earlier, compare

your Man God with other Man Gods that's only fair. Muhammad(Pbuh) is human and among Humans he was rated the Very Best.
Okay, pick one human let me take mo, let's compare their records.

Note, the facts you present must be verifiable.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2019
sagenaija:

The pedophile, war-monger and mass-killer rated higher the very best? You mean best in all these iv'e just mentioned? Are you trying to be funny?
No, he is not, the guy is drunk with Camel's urine.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Yeah knowledgeable people says he is the Best Human can offer. If what you mentioned is all you know or hear about him, too bad. But

before you call people name, I want you to have in mind the word of your Lord and personal Saviour in Matthew 12:36-37 KJV
[36] But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
[37] For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

wink wink wink
And who might these 'knowledgeable' people be? Lying fabricating islamic scholars who only talk amongst themselves and commend themselves by themselves?

Pls bring up one man and let's compare and see if there was a man who ever took a 6yrs old child as a wife. Exposed her to his sex organs by thighing and masturbating with her, and had se.x with her at 9

Let's see if any man was the kind of thief that Muhammad was. If any man pretended to enter to an agreement of peace with his supposed foes, but when they are less suspecting, he attacks and kills them in their most vulnerable time.

Bring a man up let's compare if you won't go home weeping.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

On the basis that He did everything YHWH did.

Your ignorance is out of this world I tell you. So, YHWH is God or God's name to you? YHWH? It is the Tetragrammaton? It simply means four Letter. Is your God's Name four Letter? Tetra(Four), Grammaton(Letters) is that your God's name? Seriously? When Jesus was on the Cross according the Bible, was he shouting YHWH, YHWH? Rather he was calling on Eli, Eli...... Does Eli Eli sounds or look like YHWH, YHWH? Keeping exposing yourself. Nairaland has over 4m Registered Members and many other guest.

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

David, the Man after Yahweh own's heart. The Bible has this to say about him: 1 Kings 1:1-2 KJV
[1] Now king David was old and stricken in years; and they covered him with clothes, but he gat no heat.
[2] Wherefore his servants said unto him, Let there be sought for my lord the king a young virgin: and let her stand before the king, and let her cherish him, and let her lie in thy bosom, that my lord the king may get heat.

David "gat" heat from a Virgin. Note that in Jewish usage once a girl started her Mensural thing, the very second time, she spends in her

hubby home. The same applies to the Arabs. They and the Jews are Cousins.
A typical Muslim. You left defending what was posted to you but jump to David.

We never said David was the best man who ever lived.

David got heat from the virgin, you forgot he did not have sex with her, could Muhammad had managed it?

Do you know Muhammad incited his son to divorce his wife Zaynab and he married her instead? If Zaid didn't divorce Zaynab he would be met his death in the hands of his father Muhammad.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

And who might these 'knowledgeable' people be? Lying fabricating islamic scholars who only talk amongst themselves and commend themselves by themselves?

Pls bring up one man and let's compare and see if there was a man who ever took a 6yrs old child as a wife. Exposed her to his sex organs by thighing and masturbating with her, and had se.x with her at 9

Let's see if any man was the kind of thief that Muhammad was. If any man pretended to enter to an agreement of peace with his supposed foes, but when they are less suspecting, he attacks and kills them in their most vulnerable time.

Bring a man up let's compare if you won't go home weeping.

Encyclopedia Brittanica written over a hundred years ago has this to say.

Under entry "Quran. " Muhammad is the most successful of All Religious PERSONALTY" if you like foam in the mouth from now till Kingdom come, that remains a fact and that was not penned by Muslims. Impartial Arbitters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises / Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior / Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.