Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad (38105 Views)

Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

Am suppose to be surprised?

Move along you two. All we do here shall speak before the Judgement Throne of Christ.

All our Works shall be tested by fire.

Judgement Throne of Christ? And all work to be tested by Fire? If I ask you for references of what you wrote from the Bible now, you will go mute. Go play somewhere else.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Judgement Throne of Christ? And all work to be tested by Fire? If I ask you for references of what you wrote from the Bible now, you will go mute. Go play somewhere else.
I laugh at our pride. You have been boasting of knowing the Word more than I do, and I keep frustrating you. lolzzzzz.

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.
2Cor. 5:10

1 Corinthians 3:13
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

I didn't do this to proof that I know it, I did this to tell you that your pride will destroy you if you don't repent.

I am not like you who is full of steam, but no substance.

I'm tired of waiting for Muhammad's prophecies.

Shame on you.

*****ignored from now henceforth.*****
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

I laugh at our pride. You have been boasting of knowing the Word more than I do, and I keep frustrating you. lolzzzzz.

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.
2Cor. 5:10

1 Corinthians 3:13
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

I didn't do this to proof that I know it, I did this to tell you that your pride will destroy you if you don't repent.

I am not like you who is full of steam, but no substance.

I'm tired of waiting for Muhammad's prophecies.

Shame on you.

*****ignored from now henceforth.*****

If every man work shall be made manifest, of what use is the Blood of your personal Saviour?

And what you quoted was from that Babbler Paul. It is of no consequence.

So long, I won't miss you.

When the Real Judgement of God comes. Your Christ will also give Accounts, so stop living in Paul's delusion.

Laugh at your own delusion.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

By every means in which Greatness is measured, Jesus the Nazarene can't compare with Muhammad( may peace be upon them). We Muslims

don't compare Prophets but that does not mean when we look at their works, we don't see a greater manifestation of God's Handiwork in

their Mission. The mere fact that Jesus was the Stricken one in the hands of his enemy is enough prove that he is far below Muhammad in

work done and completion of their Mission. According to you, he couldn't not even convince his household nor his people about his Mission

while he walked the Earth. The world doesn't need a Crazed Theorist but a Theorist who practiced what he preached. That is Muhammad.

Muhammad converted a whole Nation in his Lifetime. Jesus could not even convince His Disciples who are forever disbelieving, one of them

even sold him!

Let us see how that compares with the documentation below. cool

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Christians, the best of them are actually Babies when it comes to giving meaning to spiritual stuff. If you want to compare at all, compare

people/Prophet with same Mandates. Some came to WARN ALONE. Some to WARN AND PUNISH. So, compare Jesus with John the Baptist,

With Zachariah, with Isaiah, with Jeremiah, with Ezekiel. Prophets who came to WARN ALONE. No mandates to RULE OVER AFFAIRS OF MEN.

But over the HEART OF MEN. If you must Compare, Compare Muhammad with Moses, David. Prophets with Divine Mandate to WARN AND

PUNISH Men transgression of Divine Laws. Otherwise, you only make yourself RIDICULOUS and SIN by BLASPHEMING against their Divine

Mandates.

This thread is about the comparison between Jesus and Muhammad, can't you see the difference? undecided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

Ermmm, sir, that was Jesus doing those things through His servants. If you observe, you'd see them giving glory back to YHWH.

but why did you leave boasting about Muhammad's deeds but about the Jews, wasn't he one of the Prophets?

God bless you brother for enlightening them. I am still waiting for the miracle they said Muhammad performed. undecided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:

Great! I formerly worked with the military intelligence and travelled far and near so i know about lots and lots of books claiming HOLY and inspired by God.
I understand that the history and teachings of our own black prophets weren't documented so it's wise to check others that has that quality[documentation].
But if i may ask you now, why have you [Yoruba] taken to Quran amidst all other scriptures from the east?
Why not mix all the teachings together and coin out a standard since none of them is from your own people?

Do you have to boast about being a military intelligence officer before you spread your lies from the pit of hell? Do you know the difference between gangster Mafia and a military officer? We need no other authority here than the authority of the Word of God which you are in denial of.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

You mean I shift goal post or becos I bash you both so you just have to take sides with him. Either way, am good. Enjoy your JW/Islam affinity.

They are birds of the same feather. cool
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Dude, I have listen to virtually every Christian Denomination/Preachers for at least 33 years now, I can authoritatively tell you that the Jehovah Witness are the closest in interpreting what the actual Bible Message is. Yes, they err mainly in their fixation on the end of the World, but take that away, they are far better and considerate than the rest of you. Nairaland is another way to know. Check the many warped stuff most of you guys put up here. Warped and tortured interpretations. And you are an example of such.

I am yet to see the miracles performed by Muhammad and the false JW's. Is that something you share in common? undecided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
@Lukuluku,
It has been wonderful discussing with you today,but if we can continue some other day,i'm feeling sleepy now.
Oorun ire lao sun oo! smiley
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

They are birds of the same feather. cool
I know. Jesus haters.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

God bless you brother for enlightening them. I am still waiting for the miracle they said Muhammad performed. undecided
Ah, I read here one of them saying Muhammad split the moon and turned urine into wine.

Jesus stopped the movement of the sun for Moses to.win a war and turned water into wine. Muhammad did his as well.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Always after the Letter and not the Spirit in Scriptures. Solomon sang about his beloved and if you take time to read it at (song of Sol 5) that beloved of his is a "He". Are you saying woman wrote that and you guys took it a words from God?

Read again.

Song of Songs 5:10-16 KJV
[10] My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
[11] His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.
[12] His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set.
[13] His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh.
[14] His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires.
[15] His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.
[16] His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

Solomon beloved is Chief among Ten Thousand! Refer to Deuteronomy 33:2 where The Lord came from Paran with a Fiery Law.
Where is Paran? Where Ishmael was placed.
Verses 11 thru 15 gave a the description of Solomon's beloved and verse 16 mentioned his name. But your Translators rendered "Mahamadim" as ALL TOGETHER LOVELY.

do you understand now?

Gotta to run. Let us do this in the evening.
can you provide the Hebrew translation of the Qur'an !? let us see how the Hebrew translate the name Muhammad...

if mahamadim is Muhammad then God is planning to destroyed Muhammad. in Hosea 9:16 where God pronounces judgment on Ephraim and promises to slay even "your beloved" (machamadim) we should read this as a promise by God that He would slay
Muhammad in judgment, right?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 29, 2019
Maximus69:
@Lukuluku,
It has been wonderful discussing with you today,but if we can continue some other day,i'm feeling sleepy now.
Oorun ire lao sun oo! smiley
Don't expect Lukuluku69 to come and shamelessly arguing blindly like these hypocrites! He agreed that History, Events and Practices of those claiming worshipers of God will lead right thinking persons to the TRUTH. He certainly have a conscience so he's likely not the type that will keep arguing after seeing proof of divine wisdom!
God bless you Maximus for standing up to praise HIS name and adequately defending HIS word[Bible]!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2019
TATIME:
Don't expect Lukuluku69 to come and shamelessly arguing blindly like these hypocrites! He agreed that History, Events and Practices of those claiming worshipers of God will lead right thinking persons to the TRUTH. He certainly have a conscience so he's likely not the type that will keep arguing after seeing proof of divine wisdom!
God bless you Maximus for standing up to praise HIS name and adequately defending HIS word[Bible]!
Nope! If not for your folks,how could i Maximus handle the Bible with high regard and use it to proof something i never knew from my cradle?
So i'll rather say 'Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you ooooooo'
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwluC6GoKLE

Jesus rose from the dead, Muhammad is still in his grave. Jesus controlled the forces of darkness, Muhammad was influenced by them. Jesus told us to love our enemies, Muhammad killed people many times. Here are 33 differences between Jesus and Muhammad:
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
can you provide the Hebrew translation of the Qur'an !? let us see how the Hebrew translate the name Muhammad...

if mahamadim is Muhammad then God is planning to destroyed Muhammad. in Hosea 9:16 where God pronounces judgment on Ephraim and promises to slay even "your beloved" (machamadim) we should read this as a promise by God that He would slay
Muhammad in judgment, right?

First of, "My Beloved" in Hebrew is "Zehdudi" and not Mahamadim. Mahamad is a Proper Noun. The "im" at the end of the name is that of grandeur or respect just as in Elohim.
Now, note how your Jewish Master gave a corrupt version of the name just to put you off the scent. They variously spell it "Machmadim"

If you want to know how Hebrew spells Muhammad, get hold of the Quran in Hebrew and edify yourself.

Like I told you earlier, Solomon's Beloved is Chief amongst Ten Thousand. To know who that Chief is and what is meant by "Ten Thousand" I will help you out.
Deuteronomy 33:2 KJV
[2] And he said, The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.

Jude writing long after Christ had left also says:

Jude 1:14-15 KJV
[14] And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
[15] To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

So, who is this guy that will come with "Ten Thousand Saintly people"

For your info, Muhammad the Chosen took Mecca with Ten Thousand Companions! All veritable Saints. He was the one Moses foretold with a Fiery Law from Paran.

He is not the Chief amongst Twelve and one of them being a Devil and the Eleven fleeing when Trouble came. MUHAMMAD was the Chief that Solomon sang about when he says,

Song of Songs 5:10-16 KJV
[10] My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
[11] His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.
[12] His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set.
[13] His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh.
[14] His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires.
[15] His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.
[16] His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

Understand Ye?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I am yet to see the miracles performed by Muhammad and the false JW's. Is that something you share in common? undecided

Mark 8:12 KJV
[12] And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto this generation.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by chakula: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
This Pastor aren't you tired with this blind debate? You don't need to make a comparison between the duo.

The whole God that his creatures crucified and took off his breath. Jesus is powerless and weak to be a god.

Muhammad had never claimed to be god. Kindly focus on your church activities and leave alone Muhammad out of your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lukuluku69:

[12] And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto this generation.
I laughed when i saw the comment!
And this person will say he is a Christian. After all the miracles performed by Jesus,how many disciples remained in his teachings? John 6:66
So it is the signs that will now validate what you are hearing and seeing with your korokoro eyes. shocked
Well keep seeking for signs, but know that NO sign will be given you except the sign of Jonah who preached without performing any signs before his listeners. Ninevites accepted Jonah's preaching and begged God for forgiveness! That is what Jesus the one you claim you believe said! undecided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Maximus69:
I laughed when i saw the comment!
And this person will say he is a Christian. After all the miracles performed by Jesus,how many disciples remained in his teachings? John 6:66
So it is the signs that will now validate what you are hearing and seeing with your korokoro eyes. shocked
Well keep seeking for signs, but know that NO sign will be given you except the sign of Jonah who preached without performing any signs before his listeners. Ninevites accepted Jonah's preaching and begged God for forgiveness! That is what Jesus the one you claim you believe said! undecided

"Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" (Matthew 23:33).
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
chakula:

This Pastor aren't you tired with this blind debate? You don't need to make a comparison between the duo.

The whole God that his creatures crucified and took off his breath. Jesus is powerless and weak to be a god.

Muhammad had never claimed to be god. Kindly focus on your church activities and leave alone Muhammad out of your business.

It is obvious that the identities of Jesus and Muhammad is different, what do you have to say about other points mentioned? undecided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" (Matthew 23:33).

That was Jesus talking to your Jewish Lords not me. The same Jews that can do no wrong in your eye. The Jews that gave you Salvation by Killing your Lord and personal Saviour.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lukuluku69:

That was Jesus talking to your Jewish Lords not me. The same Jews that can do no wrong in your eye. The Jews that gave you Salvation by Killing your Lord and personal Saviour.

Jesus was talking about the Scribes and Pharisees not the sinners and publicans who have a better chance of getting to heaven than the former. Are you a religious nut like the Pharisees?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by chakula: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

It is obvious that the identities of Jesus and Muhammad is different, what do you have to say about other points mentioned? undecided

You can only compare things when they are sharing the same identity, it will be a kind of wasting replying a thread like this.

The response to the other points is useless unless if you come up with a thread that present the equality between the duo.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 6:50am On Apr 04, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus was talking about the Scribes and Pharisees not the sinners and publicans who have a better chance of getting to heaven than the former. Are you a religious nut like the Pharisees?

Talking about Religious Nuts, are you not one yourself? Your Bigotry is at per with those who hounded and harass Jesus himself. Step back and check Most of your posts. Most are targeted at the Muslims. I would not have bothered if not for the Lies inherent in them. You never get to read about some Jews accepting Jesus as their Lord and Personal Saviour or one Hindu doing same, it is always the Muslims and the Muslims! I know you are of your Father the Devil when he speaks we all know he lies!

John 8:44 KJV
[44] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Search the Internet too nah and come up with Jews that have seen the Light of Christ after all, he(Jesus) was sent to them. cool cool cool
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
chakula:

You can only compare things when they are sharing the same identity, it will be a kind of wasting replying a thread like this.

The response to the other points is useless unless if you come up with a thread that present the equality between the duo.

You are right for there is no comparisons between God and sinful man, hence the reason for you to worship God who made the heavens and the earth. smiley
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You are right for there is no comparisons between God and sinful man, hence the reason for you to worship God who made the heavens and the earth. smiley
A "God" that Satan took on Excursion. Carrying "Him" all about and showing "Him" all the glory of kingdoms and asking for a bow from "Him" so that he(Satan) can give what God created back to Him?

Matthew 4:1-8 KJV
[1] Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
[2] And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
[3] And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
[4] But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
[5] Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
[6] And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
[7] Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
[8] Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Satan too your "God" on Excursion! shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lukuluku69:

A "God" that Satan took on Excursion. Carrying "Him" all about and showing "Him" all the glory of kingdoms and asking for a bow from "Him" so that he(Satan) can give what God created back to Him?

Matthew 4:1-8 KJV
[1] Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
[2] And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
[3] And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
[4] But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
[5] Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
[6] And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
[7] Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
[8] Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Satan too your "God" on Excursion! shocked shocked shocked

It is true that satan tempted Jesus but He never sinned. Muhammad sinned many times. Jesus is God in human form. smiley
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 7:01am On Apr 24, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

It is true that satan tempted Jesus but He never sinned. Muhammad sinned many times. Jesus is God in human form. smiley

Satan Tempted God? embarassed embarassed
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Satan Tempted God? embarassed embarassed

Jesus is God in human form and was tempted but did not sin unlike Muhammad. cool
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
vedaxcool:
A silly op at best and grotesque reasoning at worst. All your claims about the divinity of Jesus has been shown to be fasle and lies told by the bible against jesus. Muslims don't ddiscriminate against prophets of God and hold all of them in high esteem.

JUMMAH MUBARAK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans / Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.