Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad (37632 Views)

Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

A typical Muslim. You left defending what was posted to you but jump to David.

We never said David was the best man who ever lived.

David got heat from the virgin, you forgot he did not have sex with her, could Muhammad had managed it?

Do you know Muhammad incited his son to divorce his wife Zaynab and he married her instead? If Zaid didn't divorce Zaynab he would be met his death in the hands of his father Muhammad.

Ode ni Boy hi sha, how do you get "Heat" from a Woman? How? By lighting a fire and bringing it to your body or balls?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Your ignorance is out of this world I tell you. So, YHWH is God or God's name to you? YHWH? It is the Tetragrammaton? It simply means four Letter. Is your God's Name four Letter? Tetra(Four), Grammaton(Letters) is that your God's name? Seriously? When Jesus was on the Cross according the Bible, was he shouting YHWH, YHWH? Rather he was calling on Eli, Eli...... Does Eli Eli sounds or look like YHWH, YHWH? Keeping exposing yourself. Nairaland has over 4m Registered Members and many other guest.
The nomenclature is your problem? No it's not to me. Who he is and what he is, is my point.

Get it? Who or what is allah?
I mean his activities.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

The nomenclature is your problem? No it's not to me. Who he is and what he is, is my point.

Get it? Who or what is allah?
I mean his activities.

Nomenclature matters otherwise Jesus could have called any other names while he sought help on the Cross. He called on Eli Eli.......

So, if the name is of no consequence, why have you been repeating YHWH all these while like a Drone? Want to know who and what Allah is, I have attached a screen Grab for you and everyone to see. It was a Google Search on what is God's Name in Aramaic the Language that Jesus spoke. So, be my guest

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Ode ni Boy hi sha, how do you get "Heat" from a Woman? How? By lighting a fire and bringing it to your body or balls?
And you were here boasting of having knowledge of my Bible more than I do, yet you missed the part where it says, David never had sex with Abishag.

1 Kings 1:4 And the damsel was very fair, and cherished the king, and ministered to him: but the king knew her not. (did not have sex with her).
You see, we don't hide what our elders did, unlike muslims.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Encyclopedia Brittanica written over a hundred years ago has this to say.

Under entry "Quran. " Muhammad is the most successful of All Religious PERSONALTY" if you like foam in the mouth from now till Kingdom come, that remains a fact and that was not penned by Muslims. Impartial Arbitters.
Encyclopedia wrote itself abi? It was placed there by Muslims abi?

I'm still waiting for a man whom we can use to compare with Muhammad.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

And you were here boasting of having knowledge of my Bible more than I do, yet you missed the part where it says, David never had sex with Abishag.

1 Kings 1:4 And the damsel was very fair, and cherished the king, and ministered to him: but the king knew her not. (did not have sex with her).
You see, we don't hide what our elders did, unlike muslims.

I know you never hide what your elders did. But tell me, this "Heat" that warm David body from this Virgin, how did she transferred it to David body? Please enlighten me.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

Encyclopedia wrote itself abi? It was placed there by Muslims abi?

I'm still waiting for a man whom we can use to compare with Muhammad.

Encyclopedia are usually compiled by Scholars after thorough Research work, they draw inferences from their Research and conclude that of ALL PERSONALTY that preached God. Muhammad was the MOST SUCCESSFUL.

They were written by Western Scholars who are mainly Christians, Atheists. That's what they say.

Even Solomon sang his Praise, David did the same in his Psalms. But you are Deaf, Dumb and Blind you can't see it because in your heart is a Disease.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Nomenclature matters otherwise Jesus could have called any other names while he sought help on the Cross. He called on Eli Eli.......

So, if the name is of no consequence, why have you been repeating YHWH all these while like a Drone? Want to know who and what Allah is, I have attached a screen Grab for you and everyone to see. It was a Google Search on what is God's Name in Aramaic the Language that Jesus spoke. So, be my guest
What is your point? That because they are both called gods allah is the same as Jehovah?

Okay Mr man, let's do this.

YHWH is a father to both Jews and Christians.
Is allah? yes or no pls.

YHWH said Jesus was his Son, Is Isa the Son of Allah? Yes or no.

Jehovah raises the dead, Jesus also does.
But, does allah?

Jesus/Jehovah forgives sinners who are not his followers.

Does Allah? Yes or no.

shd I go on? See, you can bear Shepherd, but you can't be me.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Encyclopedia are usually compiled by Scholars after thorough Research work, they draw inferences from their Research and conclude that of ALL PERSONALTY that preached God. Muhammad was the MOST SUCCESSFUL.

They were written by Western Scholars who are mainly Christians, Atheists. That's what they say.

Even Solomon sang his Praise, David did the same in his Psalms. But you are Deaf, Dumb and Blind you can't see it because in your heart is a Disease.
Solomon sang whose praise? hahahahahahaha.

Pls a name of a Man to compare Muhammad with. Wait, aren't you seeing this?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

My friend, in the Quran we have a Compendium of what ALL these Prophets taught. That's why you will find in the Quran stories of Moses, Jesus, Abraham etc. The Quran teaches that some Prophets name/Story were mentioned some were not mentioned but the centrally message they preached is/was Worship God Alone, obey His Commandments and be Good to Fellow Creatures. That is the Message.

So, my friend start reading from those Books, I know you are open minded and intelligent enough to connect the dots. I did. And in me, I see Mankind as a huge brotherhood. No preference of a Chosen Race.

Start with the Vedas. Most stories of the Bible you will find therein. No one copied from anyone, the God that inspired Isaiah did not leave the Hindu Rishis(That's what they call Prophets) straying.
Let's rule out all those Jewish prophets from the scene for now! If you're saying the case of RACE should be scrapped. Now can you quote what Rishis teaches about worship of just one God,without the bowing to images?
Moreover you are Yoruba ~ Nigerian ~ African, can you mention the name of a prophet that same God sent to your own people in ancient times?
Because you said the Quran taught that God never left any race without sending prophets to them, please can you correlate that with what our forefathers in Africa had back then?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I know you never hide what your elders did. But tell me, this "Heat" that warm David body from this Virgin, how did she transferred it to David body? Please enlighten me.

You are very clever, you evaded what that poster posted and have shifted attention to David.

Let's go back to Muhammad?

Why do muslims like shying away from Muhammad's deeds?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:
Let's rule out all those Jewish prophets from the scene for now! If you're saying the case of RACE should be scrapped. Now can you quote what Rishis teaches about worship of just one God,without the bowing to images?
Moreover you are Yoruba ~ Nigerian ~ African, can you mention the name of a prophet that same God sent to your own people in ancient times?
Because you said the Quran taught that God never left any race without sending prophets to them, please can you correlate that with what our forefathers in Africa had back then?
Watch him shift the goal post again.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

Solomon sang whose praise? hahahahahahaha.

Pls a name of a Man to compare Muhammad with. Wait, aren't you seeing this?

Step.

Go to the Bible.
Open the Songs of Solomon
Chapter 5
The Last verse talked about Solomon's beloved who is ALL TOGETHER LOVELY.
Get any Hebrew Bible. The Word Translated " All Together Lovely" is Mahamadim.
That word is a four letter word in Hebrew.
Copy it and put on any Translators App.
You will see the Name : Muhammad pop up.

Put a lie to what I just said and try it and publish what you find.

Do this for once!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Step.

Go to the Bible.
Chapter 5

Do this for once!

the book of Solomon is not a book of prophecy , is about a man and a woman .
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:

Ok. Let us for once stop talking about Jews!

We find in the Yujurved of the Hindus

There is no image of HIM! HE is bodiless and pure!” (Yujurved. Chapter: 32-3. & 40:cool

Also, this

Further in the Upanishads chapter 6:2:1 & Chapter 4:19 it clearly states: “There is no likeness of HIM, & HE is ONE only, without a second.”

As a Yoruba most of our folklore is mired in so many myths but we all agreed that Orunmila preached a Certain Olodumare/Eledumare who is the Creator of All. Orunmila loosely translated means " Heavens only knows who is saved. He preached worship( Ifi Ori bale) prostration for the Supreme Deity. This Supreme Deity has commands for us to follow. This Orunmila came from Heavens! Which can be construed to mean, he was Heaven Sent.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

Watch him shift the goal post again.
I don't think so because he differs so much from you! undecided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2019
malvisguy212:
the book of Solomon is not a book of prophecy , is about a man and a woman .

Always after the Letter and not the Spirit in Scriptures. Solomon sang about his beloved and if you take time to read it at (song of Sol 5) that beloved of his is a "He". Are you saying woman wrote that and you guys took it a words from God?

Read again.

Song of Songs 5:10-16 KJV
[10] My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
[11] His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.
[12] His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set.
[13] His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh.
[14] His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires.
[15] His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.
[16] His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

Solomon beloved is Chief among Ten Thousand! Refer to Deuteronomy 33:2 where The Lord came from Paran with a Fiery Law.
Where is Paran? Where Ishmael was placed.
Verses 11 thru 15 gave a the description of Solomon's beloved and verse 16 mentioned his name. But your Translators rendered "Mahamadim" as ALL TOGETHER LOVELY.

do you understand now?

Gotta to run. Let us do this in the evening.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Ok. Let us for once stop talking about Jews!

We find in the Yujurved of the Hindus

There is no image of HIM! HE is bodiless and pure!” (Yujurved. Chapter: 32-3. & 40:cool

Also, this

Further in the Upanishads chapter 6:2:1 & Chapter 4:19 it clearly states: “There is no likeness of HIM, & HE is ONE only, without a second.”

As a Yoruba most of our folklore is mired in so many myths but we all agreed that Orunmila preached a Certain Olodumare/Eledumare who is the Creator of All. Orunmila loosely translated means " Heavens only knows who is saved. He preached worship( Ifi Ori bale) prostration for the Supreme Deity. This Supreme Deity has commands for us to follow. This Orunmila came from Heavens! Which can be construed to mean, he was Heaven Sent.
Hmmm, are you saying the Yoruba race knew that same God through Orunmila but stubbornly decide to carry masquerades and consult the oracles which NEVER gave them rules regarding the BOWING down to images
My mum is also from Fadubi family in ogun and i do listen to my grandpa whenever he is consulting the Ifa,he usually mention Orunmila but knew nothing bad against the BOWING down to images! undecided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:

As for us in Africa, go to Every Culture, every tribe had this idea of an All Pervading Spirits. Different names, but they all agreed that "He" creates ALL. "He" nourishes Mankind. He is loving, Caring and can Punish. Who taught all these if not inspired Men? Islam Teaches that in all there has been 144,000 of such Pure Souls! 144,000. All with the same Message, Worship God your Creator, keep his Laws and be good to fellow Creatures. That's the message. Ever so true then as it is now.

But you know, Africa to God's Glory never had a Written Language. As this message got passed down, Men playing god added their own "Message" into the mix. Exactly as Jesus chastises the Jews with "Customs of the Elders". As it was in Jewry, so It was every where. Men embellished that message. Some were removed, others were added and you have a potpourri of God Commands side by side with that of Men.

The Make up of Men is the same whether African, European, Semites etc so of it can be corrupted in Jewry, so it can in Africa. The Hindus were told in their Vedas that "There is no Image of Him" step into any Hindu Temple and you will be amazed yet they read that part daily.

Let us do this in the evening. Gotta run now my friend.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:
I don't think so because he differs so much from you! undecided
You mean I shift goal post or becos I bash you both so you just have to take sides with him. Either way, am good. Enjoy your JW/Islam affinity.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2019
@Lukuluku69
We both agreed to stay focus on History,Events and Practices to help us ascertain where falsehood is hiding,and lead us to the knowledge of TRUTH!
Can we now examine what other so called HOLY scriptures apart from the Bible has to say on certain matters that's of serious concern?
I purposely singled out the Bible because the writers[Jews] claims there is NO knowledge about their God elsewhere and they've imputed this idea in their book[Bible] So let us consider what other documents say about certain issues affecting the human society!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Step.

Go to the Bible.
Chapter 5

Do this for once!

And Muhammad is that Solomon's beloved? Was Muhammad gay? But I remember Solomon wasn't
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

As for us in Africa, go to Every Culture, every tribe had this idea of an All Pervading Spirits. Different names, but they all agreed that "He" creates ALL. "He" nourishes Mankind. He is loving, Caring and can Punish. Who taught all these if not inspired Men? Islam Teaches that in all there has been 144,000 of such Pure Souls! 144,000. All with the same Message, Worship God your Creator, keep his Laws and be good to fellow Creatures. That's the message. Ever so true then as it is now.

But you know, Africa to God's Glory never had a Written Language. As this message got passed down, Men playing god added their own "Message" into the mix. Exactly as Jesus chastises the Jews with "Customs of the Elders". As it was in Jewry, so It was every where. Men embellished that message. Some were removed, others were added and you have a potpourri of God Commands side by side with that of Men.

The Make up of Men is the same whether African, European, Semites etc so of it can be corrupted in Jewry, so it can in Africa. The Hindus were told in their Vedas that "There is no Image of Him" step into any Hindu Temple and you will be amazed yet they read that part daily.

Let us do this in the evening. Gotta run now my friend.
See you! wink
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

You mean I shift goal post or becos I bash you both so you just have to take sides with him. Either way, am good. Enjoy your JW/Islam affinity.
Sorry i'm not taking sides or why should i? We're reasoning on serious issues here NOT just myopic and heady for the support of what was handed over to us.
You aren't ready for that,so your case TOTALLY differs from our own! undecided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm, are you saying the Yoruba race knew that same God through Orunmila but stubbornly decide to carry masquerades and consult the oracles which NEVER gave them rules regarding the BOWING down to images
My mum is also from Fadubi family in ogun and i do listen to my grandpa whenever he is consulting the Ifa,he usually mention Orunmila but knew nothing bad against the BOWING down to images! undecided

I am happy you recognized the fact that people can know the True God and still run after imaginary deity. All Nation erred even after the Knowledge of God. This happen thru Men. That is why it is said in the Bible all/Most corruption in the World came thru the Priests! Thru Customs! That's why Christ was said to have said " it is better to burn down a City than for an Evil Customs to subsists/exist.( not in the Canonical Gospel)

Look at the Story of Moses. The Israelites that witnessed the Parting of The Sea turn round and made an Image of a Bull in how many years? Moses was still living among them! And the bowed down and worshipped the Bull when Moses was still alive. A living messenger ni yen oo, now imagine when the Messenger is long gone, the havoc people would have wrecked.

Like I said let bring this up in the evening. Shall we?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:
Sorry i'm not taking sides or why should i? We're reasoning on serious issues here NOT just myopic and heady for the support of what was handed over to us.
You aren't ready for that,so your case TOTALLY differs from our own! undecided
Hear hear. Birds of a feather... complete it.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

And Muhammad is that Solomon's beloved? Was Muhammad gay? But I remember Solomon wasn't

Always running after the Letters instead of the Spirit in Scriptures. If I say Mr. ojikutu is my BELOVED Uncle or and my wife says Mrs. Ajanaku is her BELOVED Sister. Am I saying me and Mr. ojikutu are in a GAY Relationship or Mrs. Ajanaku and my wife are Lesbians?

Sense is so far from you.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I am happy you recognized the fact that people can know the True God and still run after imaginary deity. All Nation erred even after the Knowledge of God. This happen thru Men. That is why it is said in the Bible all/Most corruption in the World came thru the Priests! Thru Customs! That's why Christ was said to have said " it is better to burn down a City than for an Evil Customs to subsists/exist.( not in the Canonical Gospel)

Look at the Story of Moses. The Israelites that witnessed the Parting of The Sea turn round and made an Image of a Bull in how many years? Moses was still living among them! And the bowed down and worshipped the Bull when Moses was still alive. A living messenger ni yen oo, now imagine when the Messenger is long gone, the havoc people would have wrecked.

Like I said let bring this up in the evening. Shall we?
Yes Sir!
Salam!smiley
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

Hear hear. Birds of a feather... complete it.
Whatever!
Thanks for the understanding Sir,just stay out for now and watch how intellectuals discuss without imposing what we were taught on others! undecided

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:
Whatever!
Thanks for the understanding Sir,just stay out for now and watch how intellectuals discuss without imposing what we were taught on others! undecided
Yeah. That is what we hear everyday. Jehovah's Witnesses walking around spreading errors but acting all proud, patting themselves in the back believing they are the real Christisns who knows the Word more than anyone else, like the Muslims.
lolzzzz.

You wish you were intelligent.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

Yeah. That is what we hear everyday. Jehovah's Witnesses walking around spreading errors but acting all proud, patting themselves in the back believing they are the real Christisns who knows the Word more than anyone else, like the Muslims.
lolzzzz.

You wish you were intelligent.

Dude, I have listen to virtually every Christian Denomination/Preachers for at least 33 years now, I can authoritatively tell you that the Jehovah Witness are the closest in interpreting what the actual Bible Message is. Yes, they err mainly in their fixation on the end of the World, but take that away, they are far better and considerate than the rest of you. Nairaland is another way to know. Check the many warped stuff most of you guys put up here. Warped and tortured interpretations. And you are an example of such.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Shepherd00: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Dude, I have listen to virtually every Christian Denomination/Preachers for at least 33 years now, I can authoritatively tell you that the Jehovah Witness are the closest in interpreting what the actual Bible Message is. Yes, they err mainly in their fixation on the end of the World, but take that away, they are far better and considerate than the rest of you. Nairaland is another way to know. Check the many warped stuff most of you guys put up here. Warped and tortured interpretations. And you are an example of such.
Am suppose to be surprised?

Move along you two. All we do here shall speak before the Judgement Throne of Christ.

All our Works shall be tested by fire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life / FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises / Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.