Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate (24483 Views)

Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast / 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East / PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
dayo23:
hope say na Saraki sha..... grin grin grin
I will rather mobilise for Dayo23 than for Saraki.
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by doctokwus: 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
We are in a democracy, not autocracy. Nobody is "automatically" selected as a leader. Rather he's to be "democratically" elected. Watch and learn cool
How do u then explain the stupidity of PDP zoning both minority leader positions to the SS.
Note not to the SOUTH but to SS b4 u start mentioning APC.
The wailing wailers indeed have a long road of wailing to traverse.
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Ayietim(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
The one who loses hope is down and out but the one who still has hope is rising up and could survive.
http://ayietim.
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by doctokwus: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
quixotic:
it was reported weeks ago that david mark turned down the minority leader position.and it was agreed James manager from delta should occupy it. Pdp is just acting a script.they already know their principal officers.
He must have turned it down in your bedroom.
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by dayo23(f): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
PDP has started putting their house in order with the way they are zoning their positions. PDP is rising fast while .Daura .Dullard party is going down faster than drilling machine
Mr President is dulling us, I hope he act fast and quash the crises at the party.

1 Like

Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by henrysam(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
This is a democratic party not the kind of party where the old and worn out will be dictating to young ones on who their leaders should be but still they will tell them they (the youths) are the leaders tomorrow.
Apshit is something else.

2 Likes

Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by adadadon(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
People deceiving people
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by UnknownT: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
doctokwus:
I don't see this ending without crisis of its own.
How can a fmr senate president, David Mark not automatically become d minority leader.
PDP is either being naive or somebody has just allocated to himself authority he hadn't to assign offices.
Let's see how this unfolds but I don't see d positions so allocated standing d test of time.

So if you were in David Mark's shoe, after being no. 1 for 8 years, you now want to become minority leader. David Mark's role in this 8th Assembly is like that of an Elders statesman. He won't be vocal but he will still retain some influence
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by dayo23(f): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
barcanista:
I will rather mobilise for Dayo23 than for Saraki.
I reject it o, those names u PDP/Tanoids are naming Mr President is enough to make him collapse, imagine Dayo dullard, dayo go slow, etc

1 Like

Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by mistabiola: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
amnesty7:
How times change. PDP sharing minority positions.

What goes around comes around, If APC fail to put their house in order, the effect is going to be severe cheesy cheesy

Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by dayo23(f): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
henrysam:
This is a democratic party not the kind of party where the old and worn out will be dictating to young ones on who their leaders should be but still they will tell them they (the youths) are the leaders tomorrow.
Apshit is something else.
Democratic indeed! Your yarns no be here.
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by africanusvu(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
ziccoit:

That is life my bro. Very soon, they may have nothing to share again.
Yes,But before the APC would have been a HISTORY
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
dayo23:
I reject it o, those names u PDP/Tanoids are naming Mr President is enough to make him collapse, imagine Dayo dullard, dayo go slow, etc
That's why you need to act smart! Unlike #Baba
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I hope APC and the Daura President are learning grin
+ Tinubu the mumucious godfather
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Daura dullard the bastard kunu sipping monkey grin
Alhaji Isa Abubaka Azeez grin
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Coming from the same fool that said APC had no right to choose principal officers for the NASS.
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Ahmeduana(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
amnesty7:
WHY WON'T THEY? WHEN THE FOOLISH, SELF CENTRED AND GREEDY APC REFUSED TO LEARN, PDP THEN LEARNED FROM THEIR MISTAKE!
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by lionduke(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Senate minority leader- James manager
House minority leader - Leo Ogor
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by ipreach: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
I love the concept of the zoning
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by strongerthaneva(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I can see that #Dullard has been modified to #president. Weldone mods, I can see ur handiwork.
Am sure ur brains are freezed which is affecting ur thinkings..bush meat..
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by ShowYourCertificate: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
doctokwus:

How do u then explain the stupidity of PDP zoning both minority leader positions to the SS.
Note not to the SOUTH but to SS b4 u start mentioning APC.
The wailing wailers indeed have a long road of wailing to traverse.
Each geopolitical zones were ably represented within each house and there is a balanced spread. Stop wailing and whining.
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by yousouf1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Why isPDP holding on to all the minority positions in the house of representatives. they are not the only minority party there. we also have LP, ACCORD, APGA.
During the merger of APC, they(PDP) complained that APC is not the only minority party and as such other minority parties should have say in the minority positions.
In conclusion, is like we are moving toward two party system? Time will tell if the latter is good for our democracy.

1 Like

Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by ShowYourCertificate: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Am sure ur brains are freezed which is affecting ur thinkings..bush meat..
E pain am grin grin grin
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Ahmaddy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by ocelot2006(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
amnesty7:

Change is constant. The Minority position currently held is not forever. PDP will be back.
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
barcanista:
2019 oooo

But PDP doesn't have political think tanks like Tinubu n crowd pullers like Buhari.
Doubt if they'll get power at the centre soon
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by ITbomb(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
South South for Minority leader, Akpabio I see your hand work, well done
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by duality(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Even those who don't support PDP, Know that PDP is doing the right thing that ought to be done.

I hope the APC humble themselves and learn.
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by klevjey: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
bright007:
can somebody help me answer this kwession....

who is the president of west Germany?

Angela Michelle
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
amunkita03:

But PDP doesn't have political think tanks like Tinubu n crowd pullers like Buhari.
Doubt if they'll get power at the centre soon
PdP have me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: We Have Identified Plans To Generate ₦18 Trillion Revenue / Low-Key Celebration Of “Nigeria At 60” To Last 12 Months / Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.