Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate (24484 Views)

Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast / 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East / PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by DivineConnect: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I can see that #Dullard has been modified to #president. Weldone mods, I can see ur handiwork.
It is ungodly calling a voted president of ur country ''a dullard''. Let us desist from this childish attitude for God's sake.
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by bakila: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
PDP has started putting their house in order with the way they are zoning their positions. PDP is rising fast while .Daura .Dullard party is going down faster than drilling machine
WHERE IS GEJ YOUR HERO?
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by aris2014(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
bright007:
can somebody help me answer this kwession....

who is the president of west Germany?

Joachim Gauck
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Beface(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
The once up on a time largest party in Africa which has now become minority. Hmm how have the mighty falling!
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Gurgle(f): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by manchester1: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
bright007:

Aisha buhari
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by manchester1: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
doctokwus:
I don't see this ending without crisis of its own.
How can a fmr senate president, David Mark not automatically become d minority leader.
PDP is either being naive or somebody has just allocated to himself authority he hadn't to assign offices.
Let's see how this unfolds but I don't see d positions so allocated standing d test of time.
how come a former minority leader is not the speaker house of rep.

1 Like

Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by eazydon(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Daura President/#Dullard is to blame

1 Like

Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 02, 2015
doctokwus:
How can a fmr senate president, David Mark not automatically become d minority leader.
PDP is either being naive or somebody has just allocated to himself authority he hadn't to assign offices.
Let's see how this unfolds but I don't see d positions so allocated standing d test of time.
We are PDP not APC. Get that into ur mind

1 Like

Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 02, 2015
[email][/email]
bright007:

Na mikel. Obi
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 02, 2015
minor....wetin?
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by soldierdollar(m): 5:18am On Jul 02, 2015
doctokwus:

Jungle politics
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by haconjy(m): 5:29am On Jul 02, 2015
o ga o....see what politics has done to Yoruba, south west... now we don't lead again but follow....
the house that is built on sand....
our elders in politics need circumsition of heart...if not.....

1 Like

Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by haconjy(m): 5:34am On Jul 02, 2015
o ga o....see what politics has done to Yoruba, south west... now we don't lead again but follow....
the house that is built on sand....
our elders in politics need circumsition of heart...if not.....
www.haconjy..com
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Ugosample(m): 6:00am On Jul 02, 2015
DivineConnect:

It is ungodly calling a voted president of ur country ''a dullard''. Let us desist from this childish attitude for God's sake.
Oh, but it was OK to call the ex president clueless? See hypocrisy on Nairaland. Why wasn't clueless also censored too. #IsiOkuko. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Ensquare(m): 6:09am On Jul 02, 2015
I am seeing akpabio emergence as the mmaino leader
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by hedonistic: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Ensquare:
I am seeing akpabio emergence as the mmaino leader

I don't think so. If they apply the ranking rule, that would eliminate Akpabio's chances, since he is a first timer in the Senate. A ranking South South Senator like James Manager looks more likely to emerge.

1 Like

Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2015
This zoning crap, Im sure this was what doomed Jonathan's government. Putting people in position based on their region.
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by greggng: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2015
All this pdp e-rats forget easily. May I remind them that it was lack of internal democracy that made them lose the election to apc. It was at their convention in abuja that 7 govenor formed new pdp. We all know how the pdp nwc led by bamanga tukur distroyed the party with impunity. Even pdp doesn't respect court judgement ie olagunsoye being denied the party secretary despite wining the case. Pdp should eat the humble pile and hide their faces in shame. They can never regain power again. Even if baba na snell nigerians will support him. By the way democracy by apc is good o see how all nigerians re enjoying constant light now.
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Vokians(m): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=Minet16 post=35374330] [/ok]
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by betty202020(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2015
bright007:

mikel Obi
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by EmmyDe25(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2015
amnesty7:
How times change. PDP sharing minority positions.
Life is cruel.
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Aegon(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2015
dayo23:
Keep wishing and hoping for the next 16yrs, you forgot u are in Naija. U think say na so e easy to collect power?
I agree e no easy to collect power. But people wey collect power since one month now how body be them?

1 Like

Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Aegon(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
PDP has started putting their house in order with the way they are zoning their positions. PDP is rising fast while .Daura .Dullard party is going down faster than drilling machine
They will soon discover crude oil in abuja.
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by Saao(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2015
doctokwus:
he rejected any position.

1 Like

Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by ajepako(f): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2015
Minet16:

Point of correction please: PDP is not good, agreed, but it does not impose! Never

Rather, they may rig, but impose,,no..

That's the domain of APC,.. Impose
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by ajepako(f): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2015
bright007:

Mrs Michelle, installed single-handedly by our 'Baba'
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by free13: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Hmmm.....
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by ajuji1(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2015
niceMove
Re: NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate by rozayx5(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I can see that #Dullard has been modified to #president. Weldone mods, I can see ur handiwork.

they did same with my thread
trust us there are million ways of writing dullllard grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President / Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Wailing Wailers / Yemi Osinbajo: 3 Lagos Road Projects He's Passionate About & The Contractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.