Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State (16551 Views)

Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] / If You Are In Need Of Farm Land In Ibadan / Large Acres Of Farm Lands For Sale in Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
phabulousangel:
I need over 2000 acre if have a better price that price is too high for farmland let say like 60k/acre thanks

Waooo, 60k.... it's possible but not in this location, Pls, if you want at that price i can lead you to another location.
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2015
Slow and steady great farmers are stepping in,
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
The future belong to those who believe in the beauty of Agricultural dreams...
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
come one come all!!!
Due to the explosion in the agricultural sector all over the world, it is no more a secret, where this sector will be in the next 5 years many will fight for a single plot of land to express their interest in Agriculture. (it better not be you because you are reading this now). A Lot of reformation is going on nation wide and most importantly in Ogun State, Ogun state under the rulership of Gov. Ibikunle Amosun as raise the second edition of an investor forum, which has invested over 250million naira into Agriculture and urban development.
The secret agenda is to be the strongest food producer in the country and most importantly for Lagos state to depend on Ogun State for Food... (so strategic) **Or is their any farm land in Lagos that can feed the whole Lagosian, All the food in Lagos are import**smile**

Here is the opportunity;
COME ONE, COME ALL!!!

Where is the Land Located?
Oke-odan, along idiroko road, Sango.

These is the best location for you to grow different varieties of crops and livestock...

1 acre goes for 200,000 naira... **smile** cheaper than expected...
Free to call for further negotiation.....
Thanks

For meeting arrangement contact;
Olayemi. ..

E-mail: agropriserevelation@gmail.com
Olarevelation01@gmail.com...
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Things don't just happen of its own accord, you have to ACT....
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2015
The Transformation in Agricultural sector is in rapid progress join the first league...!!!!
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
I want to say THANK YOU to those who have taking their time to visit these wonderful farmland, And most importantly to those who have taking their part of the cake either by purchase or lease.... Am so grateful....
And to those intending to come, your farmland is readily available just show up and take possession,
Moreover, full support is grant to make sure you achieve your Dream

**Invest in Agriculture it pays!!!
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Planting,,,,.

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by lanre2009: 5:46am On Jul 17, 2015
olayemifisayo:
I want to say THANK YOU to those who have taking their time to visit these wonderful farmland, And most importantly to those who have taking their part of the cake either by purchase or lease.... Am so grateful....
And to those intending to come, your farmland is readily available just show up and take possession,
Moreover, full support is grant to make sure you achieve your Dream

**Invest in Agriculture it pays!!!

How much do you charge to lease an acre of land per year?
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2015
lanre2009:

How much do you charge to lease an acre of land per year?

#5,000...
Expecting to hear from you
Thanks
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
@saintf... Thanks for the visit to farmland today....
The courageous take steps not procrastinating
... Invest in Agriculture it pays
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by gspace1960(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
cn i use d land 4 catfish farmin...base on security purpose
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by enolife(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
olayemifisayo:
Cleared land @ oke-odan
....**Fortune favors the brave.**
Farming! Farming!! Farming!!!
can I help you find the buyer and you pay me a commission
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
gspace1960:
cn i use d land 4 catfish farmin...base on security purpose

Yes... you can...
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
enolife:

can I help you find the buyer and you pay me a commission

*smile*... ok... No problem, we can work it out
Thanks
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Happy sunday!!!
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Why some are still thinking about it the brave are taking the step needed...

Waiting for your call...

Ogun state is the best and save place to start your Agricultural dreams
cool
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thanks
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2015
**. His their any farm land in Lagos that can feed the whole Lagosian?

Come set up your farm close to where the market is readily available..

Contact
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by lanre2009: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2015
I would also like to know if there is access to Tractors and other farming machineries/equipments, probably for hiring.

olayemifisayo:
**. His their any farm land in Lagos that can feed the whole Lagosian?

Come set up your farm close to where the market is readily available..

Contact
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2015
lanre2009:
I would also like to know if there is access to Tractors and other farming machineries/equipments, probably for hiring.

Yes, farming machinery, equipment and labourers are available.

1 Like

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2015
See the picture attached it's clear by a tractor... here in oke odan

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by lanre2009: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2015
Very good. I will surely call u soon.

olayemifisayo:

Yes, farming machinery, equipment and labourers are available.
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2015
lanre2009:
Very good. I will surely call u soon.

Thanks...
I will be expecting
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
A very BIG THANK YOU to sister Tope for coming to the farmland, shearing with me a lot of ideas, pointing out fact to watch out for in the farming industries... waoooo.... awesome!!!!

Invest in Agriculture it Pays!!!!
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Farning things. Today.....
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2015
The first thing to look out for as a farmer or an entrepreneurs is LAND.....
Get it now!!! Cos LAND is an investment on is Own....

Expecting your call today
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Come and take your location here for ideal planting of any type of crop and rearing of livestock... The land here has been cleared no trees on it, All you need do his Plough and start operations immediately

Thanks

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 6:00am On Jul 24, 2015
Vision is the picture of the FUTURE in technicolor....

What can you see of tomorrow in these AGRicULTuRAL world?
If you can't see any difference follow those that CAN...

Contact

Good morning!!!
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2015
Brighter Days!!!!!

Invest in Agriculture it pays!!!!

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. / N200 Billion Agriculture Loans - Farmers Say Banks Are Not Lending / Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.