Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State (16552 Views)

Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] / If You Are In Need Of Farm Land In Ibadan / Large Acres Of Farm Lands For Sale in Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by grace2all: 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
i am yet to receive details of the farmland. please send to grace2ally2k@yahoo.com
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
grace2all:
I am interested, please send me necessary details. grace2ally2k@yahoo.com

Sorry, have been away doing farm things. I get in touch shortly..

Thanks
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by deife(m): 12:24am On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=olayemifisayo post=42142675][/quote]

Hello Sir. I'm also interested. same question. please email me: seyibale@gmail.com. thank you.
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by deife(m): 12:26am On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=olayemifisayo post=42142675][/quote]

Hello sir. What's the cost involved in managing one acre for example: clearing, ploughing, seedlings, planting, weeding, harvesting, marketing & your commission? For plants like Watermelon, Plantain, Cassava, cucumber. . . please email me: seyibale@gmail.com. thank you.
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olappcp(m): 12:33am On Jul 06, 2016
I am also interested.. Pls send. Me the necessary details to olappcp@gmail.com, thanks
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by dashiki(f): 1:47am On Aug 10, 2016
Olumide2015:
Pls don't buy that land @ that rate,it's just too expensive.I can get u land @ d rate of 60k in Osun state with rest of mind and it's good for all crops.Whatsapp me or call me on 08033794361.

This is not good business ethics. You don't rubbish someone else's product to sell yours on their post! You can't be a person of integrity or honor.
Why not make your own post? As if Osun and Ogun are in the same category. smh

2 Likes

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 3:28am On Sep 01, 2016
dashiki:

This is not good business ethics. You don't rubbish someone else's product to sell yours on their post! You can't be a person of integrity or honor.
Why not make your own post? As if Osun and Ogun are in the same category. smh

Thanks... People are just funny!!!
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 3:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Thanks...
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by DICON2: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Will love to get a land close to a river or flowing stream that can be leased out to me
olayemifisayo:
Thanks...
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
It's been along time away from here.....
Merry Xmas and New year in advance

Cheers
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by rabzy: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
olayemifisayo:
It's been along time away from here.....
Merry Xmas and New year in advance

Cheers

Hi, I heard Customs and Smugglers disturb farmers at oke-odan. how true is this.
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
rabzy:

Hi, I heard Customs and Smugglers disturb farmers at oke-odan. how true is this.

Not at all..... customs and smugglers as nothing to do with farmers.
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by lanre2009: 5:01am On Jun 06, 2017
How much is an acre of land at Oke Odan now?
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by moshoodn(m): 12:26am On Jul 05, 2017
olayemifisayo:

Not at all..... customs and smugglers as nothing to do with farmers.

Land still available? Kindly reply ASAP.

Thanks.
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by Fmdjesse(m): 12:54am On Jul 05, 2017
*FARMING AND AGRIBUSINESS MADE EASY*

```Are u interested in farming or other agribusinesses but you don't have enough start-up capital/no Capital at all or u don't have adequate knowledge & experience ?, Then this is for you!!!!!```

A platform has been designed to help existing farmers and new aspiring farmers to make their dreams come true.

```The platform name is "GREENNATION" under which members are eligible to generate enough cash, training, knowledge & experience to start-up their farming & agribusiness(es) of their choice```

However, the membership fee of this platform cost just one time payment of #14,500 and then you're good to go.

YOUR BENEFITS ARE:
��Overall possible net earning � on this platform is approximately = #171,000,000 (171 million naira)
�� 1 Day local training
�� 1 day ✈ international training & exhibition all expenses paid by the company
��5 days training locally in a Consultant Facility. �
�� 2 International ✈ Travels yearly
�� Markets for products

```Let's join this business and secure d future of Agriculture in Nigeria because the crude oil our leaders depends on will soon finish or useless because technology has advanced that Cars using water has been manufactured which will soon spread worldwide in no time (I've seen lot of electronic motorbikes � (I.e they don't use fuel but are chargeable)```

For more info about this great opportunity & new hope & future of agriculture in Nigeria.

Contact Michael on: ☎ +2348101846141, 07059822147.

WhatsApp � : 08101846141

Visit our website for more details : https://www.greennation.com.ng/products

NOTE: YOU CAN JOIN THIS PLATFORM IF YOU ARE A FARMER OR NOT.
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 2:30am On Oct 04, 2019
olayemifisayo:
come one come all!!!
Due to the explosion in the agricultural sector all over the world, it is no more a secret, where this sector will be in the next 5 years many will fight for a single plot of land to express their interest in Agriculture. (it better not be you because you are reading this now). A Lot of reformation is going on nation wide and most importantly in Ogun State, Ogun state under the rulership of Gov. Ibikunle Amosun as raise the second edition of an investor forum, which has invested over 250million naira into Agriculture and urban development.
The secret agenda is to be the strongest food producer in the country and most importantly for Lagos state to depend on Ogun State for Food... (so strategic) **Or is their any farm land in Lagos that can feed the whole Lagosian, All the food in Lagos are import**smile**

Here is the opportunity;
COME ONE, COME ALL!!!

Where is the Land Located?
Oke-odan, along idiroko road, Sango.

These is the best location for you to grow different varieties of crops

1 acre goes for 200,000 naira... **smile** cheaper than expected...
Free to call for further negotiation.....
Thanks

For meeting arrangement contact;
Olayemi. ..

E-mail: agropriserevelation@gmail.com
Olarevelation01@gmail.com...

Moreover, more information and open discussion continue on these trend..
Thanks
Transparency is the Word..

COME ONE COME ALL!!!

We are NOT out of business...
Thanks to faithful client who still keep contact
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by Wiseking00(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2019
How much is the land now,can we use it for poultry or any other livestock breeding and more so can we pay instalmentally ? This is year 2019 biz are not done in full payment around the world anymore. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2019
Wiseking00:
How much is the land now,can we use it for poultry or any other livestock breeding and more so can we pay instalmentally ? This is year 2019 biz are not done in full payment around the world anymore. Thanks in anticipation

Wise king!!!.. speak for yourself and not for everyone around the world..
Contact us for negotiation sir...
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by Wiseking00(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2019
olayemifisayo:

Wise king!!!.. speak for yourself and not for everyone around the world..
Contact us for negotiation sir...

OK sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. / N200 Billion Agriculture Loans - Farmers Say Banks Are Not Lending / Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.