Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? (19766 Views)

If 22% Monthly Return Is Not Too Small For You, Then Join Me In This / 5% Monthly Return On Investment In Port Harcourt: Real Or Scam? / Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by fiverrwin(f): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2015
you could start site flipping business I could train you free if you buy any of my already made blogs. which you will start to sell to clients. contact me for full details.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by SPius: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
john4m2k:
Is there anybody with information on money investment that will return 5% profit per month? I mean on registered company or business profile only.

Heiress Egeria Nig Ltd
Port harcourt,
we are into Securities and Transportation, Asset Mgt, you CAN QUOTE if your interested

1 Like

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by AlphaFarms2014: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Write us at info.alphafarms@gmail.com . We can give you 5% as requested. We have a big farm with Layers,table size fishes and we also into fingerlings production. I urge you to visit our farm to see things for yourself prior to investment. We are no longer meeting up with demands for eggs and fishes hence the need to expand. i will send you pictures of the farm when i get your response and i will also like you to reconfirm by visiting prior to investment. Money is 100% secured with cheque and offer letter.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
john4m2k:
Is there anybody with information on money investment that will return 5% profit per month? I mean on registered company or business profile only.

https://www.nairaland.com/2453421/real-time-free-forex-trading#35887673
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Haboseyday(f): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
What Do You Desire The Most? v Buying a new car. v Being strong & healthy. v Paying your rent on time. v Helping people to succeed. v Gaining financial freedom. v Having your own dream home. v Supporting yourself through school. v Starting businesses and investments. v Traveling out of the country for holidays. v Spending more time with yourself & family. v Having friends that share your dreams & values. v Paying your children’s fees without much stress. v Becoming your own boss & controlling your income. v Being able to give more to your church or charity. v Having peace of mind that comes from knowing that all your needs and those of your loved ones will be met on time.. Whatever it is, one thing is certain. You can’t achieve most of your goals without money! Money may not be the most important but all that’s important in your life is affected by it. That’s why I am recommending the Swissgarde Business Opportunity as the vehicle that will drive you to your desired destination in record time by helping you generate the money you need to make your goals a reality. For more info, add me on whatsapp: 08090679246
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Daniel0sas(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
To get 2% of ur investment daily contact me on 08102063151 or lets chat on whatsapp and i will lead u thru on how to go about it
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by keleto(m): 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
youngdude1:
k-sley mega vision.they pays 10% monthly. Google it...(I have over 200k investment with them)

are you sure ksley mega is not a scam.how do I invest with them
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by TUBLEZ(m): 5:25am On Jul 16, 2015
Everything will be legally documented, as I already have a lawyer who prepears the agreement and invade u wish to use ur own personal lawyer no problem..I already have an investor from Nairaland here..u can Watsap me on 08121680787..
john4m2k:

I don't want to have any moratorium on my money by anybody or entity on any business I invest my money on. I am a lazy man and you should know that it is my money that works for me. If you look at all the replies on this thread, you would understand the nature of Nigerian people. I ask for money investment like interest loan or return on passive investment, They were avising on Active and paticipatory investment.

On your own terms, please provide your convincing documents on this.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2015
keleto:

are you sure ksley mega is not a scam.how do I invest with them
they have a branch office here at abakpa Nike Enugu where I reside...check their website for more info @ www​ dot ksleymegavisionpartner dot com
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by BELEXYFARMS(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
john4m2k:

Hello, i will be interested in having a MOU with you. We are into catfish farming and will appreciate your investment. How do i contact you? Just incase you want to contact us, our email is : belexyfarms@yahoo.com
Phone/whatsapp : 08023000802
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Angelstartups(f): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance.

Cheers.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by godwin47: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
lightingworld:
I can show you a very reliable investment that you
can put that money in and go to sleep why your
money works for you on a monthly 30% returns
while your Capital is secured.if interested to know
more pls call me or Whatsapp me on
i will appreciate if u can tell us the biz line, mode of operation... here as scammers are everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by keleto(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
youngdude1:
they have a branch office here at abakpa Nike Enugu where I reside...check their website for more info @ www​ dot ksleymegavisionpartner dot com

I ve. tried calling their office in Port Harcourt. but they have not picked
Bros truelly speaking, have you been getting interest on your investment with them. I don't want to be scamed.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
keleto:

I ve. tried calling their office in Port Harcourt. but they have not picked
Bros truelly speaking, have you been getting interest on your investment with them. I don't want to be scamed.
I can't tell you what I don't know...I currently have over 200k investment with them...I swear!
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by keleto(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
youngdude1:
I can't tell you what I don't know...I currently have over 200k investment with them...I swear!

OK.I will give it a trial
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
keleto:

they also run daily contributions savings. I'm also contributing....will snap my membership card and upload on Nairaland tomoro
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
john4m2k:

Check out this firm by following the link

http://frankenabulele..co.uk/2015/07/buy-uk-used-laptops-for-20k-in-nigeria.html?m=0
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by PrinceOga: 1:04am On Jul 20, 2015

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
keleto:

youngdude1:
they also run daily contributions savings. I'm also contributing....will snap my membership card and upload on Nairaland tomoro
keleto:

see my daily contributions membership card (I intentionally use sand to cover my name and phone number)

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by keleto(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
youngdude1:
do you know how long they have been in operation? important
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
keleto:

do you know how long they have been in operation? important
I don't know the exact year they started but I personally start doing business with them since February 2013.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by zuberu386(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
With investment in Agriculture. You can make over 200% return on investment.

Investing within #50,000 - #200,000 and more on Watermelon or Cucumber Cultivation you can make about #250,000 - #1,000,000 just in 3 months.

For more info contact:
Mr Michael
segunmail3860@gmail.com
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Methylblack(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
john4m2k:

I have a system that pays me 50,000 on my 1m Naira monthly already but there is no law or legal binding on the security of my investment. I have tried other means like Treasury bills of 91days, FBN capitals,Fixed Deposit before I got that 5% offer from one business man. All I ever needed was legal backing and security of my investment. Since he doesn't have that , I must look for other better alternative according to my post above. Please do not post any reply about business opportunities in Naija or how to crazily multiply my money. I am a lazy man in terms of energy and risk taking in business.
I will jst advice you to invest with morgan capitals a investment site in Europe and have been paying 2% daily since 2011. Note: This is NOT a HYIP prog so u are not risking your money. You can check my signature below for the link.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by leo1234(m): 2:57am On Jul 22, 2015
ogawisdom:

I ve searched everywhere for a genuine investment dt can give me 5percent per month in naija but d closest I got was 2percent per month on 1m ie 24pa and dt ws a microfinance bank. If u eventually see I will b interested in dt too preferably a biz worth over 100m nt one dt needs my 1m to survive lol

Please which bank is that?
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by leo1234(m): 2:59am On Jul 22, 2015
gr8david:

I operate a small scale building construction and block industry (Registered).
I resently obtained Dangote distributorship and nee some cash to run the business smoothly.
I will appreciate if you can invest with me. Contact me on 08068644710 or e-mail: gr8david11@gmail.com

Please what are the requirements to be a distributor with dangote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Multistream TM LTD: JINJA Herbal Extracts / Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.