Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? (19793 Views)

If 22% Monthly Return Is Not Too Small For You, Then Join Me In This / 5% Monthly Return On Investment In Port Harcourt: Real Or Scam? / Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by osibenaezekiel: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
If you would invest in my cleaning business. 5% monthly will not be a problem. Only that we will have to discuss privately. You can reach me on whatsapp 09054756979 or osibenaezekiel@yahoo.com
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2016
abzeemao:
http:// goo. gl /sTT8co (remove d spaces)

thanks bro.
u can contact me for clarification. 08139649749.

Which link Again? I corrected u na. Already a participant btw
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2016
abzeemao:
http:// goo. gl /sTT8co (remove d spaces)

thanks bro.
u can contact me for clarification. 08139649749.

Which clarification again na? I'm Already a participant btw

1 Like

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Shegson12345(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2016
If all you want is for your money to work for you then call me on 08181690932.
john4m2k:

I don't want to have any moratorium on my money by anybody or entity on any business I invest my money on. I am a lazy man and you should know that it is my money that works for me. If you look at all the replies on this thread, you would understand the nature of Nigerian people. I ask for money investment like interest loan or return on passive investment, They were avising on Active and paticipatory investment.

On your own terms, please provide your convincing documents on this.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by TUBLEZ(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
Shegson12345:
If all you want is for your money to work for you then call me on 08181690932.

U invest wit me and ur money works for u,u get ur returns at the end of every month..watsap for more info
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by TUBLEZ(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
john4m2k:

I don't want to have any moratorium on my money by anybody or entity on any business I invest my money on. I am a lazy man and you should know that it is my money that works for me. If you look at all the replies on this thread, you would understand the nature of Nigerian people. I ask for money investment like interest loan or return on passive investment, They were avising on Active and paticipatory investment.

On your own terms, please provide your convincing documents on this.

U invest wit me and ur money works for u,u get ur returns at the end of every month..watsap for more info
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by oluwaiye2017: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2016
john4m2k:
Is there anybody with information on money investment that will return 5% profit per month? I mean on registered company or business profile only.

With the unending expenses incurred on a daily basis from house rents, groceries, phone bills even to household maintenance, investing some money for future use may seem a little difficult. Worried about how you are going to pay for the wedding you have always dreamt of, that overseas trip or family holiday, the education you want to be able to give your children and your retirement? Preparing towards that future just got easier with our various investment options. Our solid investment plans keep you on track ensuring that you achieve your long and short term goals.
Rosabon Treasury Note
Are you looking for the best investment plan that would yield great returns? Rosabon Treasury Note - RTN is just for you! With this plan, not only are you availed with highly competitive rates, you also get the opportunity to negotiate your interest rate on all deposits above N1,000,000. The RTN is a fixed deposit account that guarantees higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan.
Benefits *Attractive interest rates. * Interest rates on deposit over N1,000, 000 can be negotiated. *Flexible investment opportunities
Steps to open account.
To open a RTN account, simply  Determine how much you want to deposit (Minimum of N250,000)  Choose the Tenor of Your investment plan (90 days, 180 days or 365 days)  Send an email to o.isaac@rosabon- finance.com  Call us on these numbers; 0--81--083--5---45--03, 070--544--95--718  Walk into any of our branches in Lagos and port Harcourt .
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by CoolFreeday(m): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
yes we are a strong financial organisation and we offer 5% compounded interest with insurance cover and guarantee.
contact me for more info
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by jackbennie: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2016
if you have the cash join donkey skin business u will never regret if u r interesed call me on 08187469053
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by akintinoye: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
INVEST FOR EXTRA INCOME ........GET 20% OF INVESTED CAPITAL MONTHLY AND ALSO GET YOUR TOTAL INVESTED FUND WITH ONE MONTH NOTICE .....THIS IS 100% RISK FREE. +2348033494697 skype: akintinoyea mail : akintinoyea@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Okeytus(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Become a millionaire under one month from mining bitcoin!!!!!,its Real,Transparent,trusted and ostensible.strictly for Bitcoin users,Join now and let people hear your testimony.PM me for more info;whatsapp contact 08022518544 or call me on 08105868828.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by ajaoade2(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
murainoawotedu@gmail.com
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by businessmen: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
5% so risky.... like saying u wanna stake 1m in 1.2odd...
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by jfroyale(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
I just sent you a mail..Mr John
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by jackbennie: 8:11am On Apr 16, 2017
john4m2k:

I have a system that pays me 50,000 on my 1m Naira monthly already but there is no law or legal binding on the security of my investment. I have tried other means like Treasury bills of 91days, FBN capitals,Fixed Deposit before I got that 5% offer from one business man. All I ever needed was legal backing and security of my investment. Since he doesn't have that , I must look for other better alternative according to my post above. Please do not post any reply about business opportunities in Naija or how to crazily multiply my money. I am a lazy man in terms of energy and risk taking in business.

Invest in my company can be paying u dat amount
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by nwankwor30: 7:14pm On May 03, 2017
add me 08036043711
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Jababy3135(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Are u looking to invest and sit back and collect interest or do you want to be involved in something that grows and a new concept never heard of in the market...its your choice, what i offer is that we meet and you hear my business investment plan and if you are interested we move forward...Call or chat whatsapp 08037728240
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by smartleo(m): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
adeester:
Contact us at RenMoney MFB Ltd to get soft loans between N50,000 to N2,500,000 without collateral and at highly competitive interest rate.
Renmoney what are your terms,please no lies
I live and work in Ibadan
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 23, 2017
I have an opportunity here with me that guarantees you Earning 50% monthly profit/income of any Investments you made between a minimum of 10k & a Maximum of 100k
But you will need to pay me 10k before I show u where to invest your money to earn 50% of it. You are only paying the 10k for the info charge. and is a one time payment that's all.

Are you interested?

Call or Text or Whatsapp me on

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by WealthBuilder01: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2017
john4m2k:
Is there anybody with information on money investment that will return 5% profit per month? I mean on registered company or business profile only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXeP0qTH8FA
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsbkseraMKGWi0tVTV1NFBTcVE/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by WealthBuilder01: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Forex4u(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Like what some persons said on this thread " there are ideas that are sweet as shawama but are not practicable, there are one million and one ideas but only few succeed, as the way Nigeria economy is now, I wouldn't recommend you trying any form of business in Nigeria, I would recommend you think outside the box, that's the answer to the 5% of monthly returns you thinking, nothing works in Nigeria now unless you have excess funds to do trial and error. As the case maybe now, there are landed property on standby as a collateral if you can invest the worth of this landed property, we can reach on agreement on how you will be receiving your interest monthly on MUTUAL FUNDS, the ever low risk venture that can yield you better returns on investment with rest of mind, Nothing else can beat Mutual Funds, you can make enquiries to find out my claims, this is only venture that you can earn what you so desire, without wasting of your time, I will run a thorough presentation for you so you can see the potentiality in Mutual Funds, if so interested, am not invisible, my WhatsApp contact is via my signature, wish you goodluck.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by BioTeck: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
ogawisdom:

Security for principal is very impt to me d4 would love to invest in very big established biz. I will gladly take 3percent per month on 1m if I see any

Get in touch here...fxworld3@gmail.com
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by NancyChrist: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yes I Have An Investment Idea That Can Earn You That 5% Without You Lifting A Finger.

It's a book that is about to be published.

Call or whasAPP +2348073849336
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by ogbeifuncletus(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
I have one that can give you what you want.

the name of the company is Wealth Generators. They have a product called fxmultiplier 2.0 that has consistently yielded BTW 4-8% monthly and has never had a losing day in 2years .

You can reach me on WhatsApp with 08134890450 or by mail. ogbeifuncletus@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? / Ex Nigerian Footballer, Idah Peterside Acquires TV Station In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.