Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? (19790 Views)

If 22% Monthly Return Is Not Too Small For You, Then Join Me In This / 5% Monthly Return On Investment In Port Harcourt: Real Or Scam? / Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Jayjay0(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
TUBLEZ:
Am into palm oil business, u can invest with me and I pay u 5% monthly..I already hv some investors from naira land .

TUBLEZ AGRO FRESH
19 AIYEPE AVENUE SOMOLU LAGOS
08034828586 WATSAP 08121680787
Oga how does this work.. If u sink my 1million into this how much should I expect monthly
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Jayjay0(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
TUBLEZ:
Am into palm oil business, u can invest with me and I pay u 5% monthly..I already hv some investors from naira land .

TUBLEZ AGRO FRESH
19 AIYEPE AVENUE SOMOLU LAGOS
08034828586 WATSAP 08121680787
Oga how does this work.. If u sink my 1million into this how much should I expect monthly

Am interested
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by TUBLEZ(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Jayjay0:

Am interested

Thanks for d interest but am not taking more investors for now, I will contact u wen d need arises again.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by munchi(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
TUBLEZ:

Thanks for d interest but am not taking more investors for now, I will contact u wen d need arises again.
. U look real......pm when d need arises
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by munchi(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
youngdude1:
k-sley mega vision.they pays 10% monthly. Google it...(I have over 200k investment with them)
. Ur email sir
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by adeester: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Contact us at RenMoney MFB Ltd to get soft loans between N50,000 to N2,500,000 without collateral and at highly competitive interest rate.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by greatemperior(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
We're into procurement services, we can assure you of safety of your investment my details is 08029331166
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by TUBLEZ(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
munchi:

Aiit bro
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by keylaz: 7:04am On Aug 12, 2016
They say knowlegde is power. learn how to 30% interest monthly from your spare money. not hyip or ponzi or mlm scheme. its free. contact 08037260895.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Harpesin(m): 5:56am On Aug 13, 2016
Good day @ Poster, ref to your post, i dont know if you are still interested in investing your money, I have a good one here.....I need 7.8million to execute an export order of Kosso wood from Nigeria to Vietnam which will give us return of N5million (Profit) as soon as they pay (under 3weeks or a month) You are to take 70% of the profit while I go with 30%. If interested more we can continue with the capital and the sharing of profit go same way. I dont want to lose this client due to financial constraint that's why i am coming this way. If interested we can arrange to meet. Am in Lagos. 08021004927.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by WafOil(m): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2016
emmbet:

It is achievable.Invest it in gold mining in Ghana.
I am in JV with a registered and licensed small scale goldmining company in Ghana.
Already got 25-acre mining concession from Minerals Commission Ghana and geological survey already done on the site to be sure of gold deposit.
Need funds to finance operations and hire escavators to expand work on the site.
Can produce not less than 40 grams of gold per day which is about 1600usd.
You can invest we enter into a legally binding agreement for 5% per month.

PM me for more info.

Please call or PM me on +2348062442281
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by WafOil(m): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2016
emmbet:

It is achievable.Invest it in gold mining in Ghana.
I am in JV with a registered and licensed small scale goldmining company in Ghana.
Already got 25-acre mining concession from Minerals Commission Ghana and geological survey already done on the site to be sure of gold deposit.
Need funds to finance operations and hire escavators to expand work on the site.
Can produce not less than 40 grams of gold per day which is about 1600usd.
You can invest we enter into a legally binding agreement for 5% per month.

PM me for more info.

Please call or PM me on +2348062442281 to invest in Pam Oil Business .

15% interest every month
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by WafOil(m): 12:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Jayjay0:

Am interested

15% interest every month
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by WafOil(m): 12:12am On Aug 14, 2016
munchi:

15% interest every month
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by honestpoju: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
john4m2k:
Is there anybody with information on money investment that will return 5% profit per month? I mean on registered company or business profile only.

Invest in my company and I give u 5% monthly for six month. Pls call 07032088131
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by abzeemao(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
(http:///?i=abzeemao@gmail.com)

Join mmm with your spare money by providing and getting help and get upto 30% of your spare money monthly ... Get this profit paid directly into your Nigerian bank account . For your first help provided get 20usd profit... Am doing it presently. Its no scam
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by mobi5592: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2016
The only thing i can say is that you're about to lose your hard earned money. As for with investing, there are lots of brilliant ideas out there, but very few who can undertake what's needed to go from idea to success.

If you're investing for the long term, I would recommend you consider going into gold-stocking. this is a time-proven investment strategy that never fails, though returns might take longer time.

If on the other hand you want to take the fast lane, my advise is that you should do your home work very well. Go beyond asking for the idea. Those are the easiest part. I can give you 10 solid ideas that can wow you. But in the end, it's just an idea. You have to the question 'how does the entrepreneur go from incubation to cutting a market share?' Have you thoroughly considered the niche, and how would you get them to trust you at the very beginning?

As for me, I'm starting a tutor centre. I have secured a centre with a school here in Abuja. But now, i'm cash strapped. I need an extra 15,000 naira to complete printing of marketing materials. I'm not going to say, I'll pay you 5% monthly. I'm just starting out and most certainly bootstrapping my way up. But if you can loan that 15k, I promise to pay back 50% of my profit over the next 5-months. Thanks. mobi5592@yahoo.com
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Krixxb(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2016
mobi5592:
The only thing i can say is that you're about to lose your hard earned money. As for with investing, there are lots of brilliant ideas out there, but very few who can undertake what's needed to go from idea to success.

If you're investing for the long term, I would recommend you consider going into gold-stocking. this is a time-proven investment strategy that never fails, though returns might take longer time.

If on the other hand you want to take the fast lane, my advise is that you should do your home work very well. Go beyond asking for the idea. Those are the easiest part. I can give you 10 solid ideas that can wow you. But in the end, it's just an idea. You have to the question 'how does the entrepreneur go from incubation to cutting a market share?' Have you thoroughly considered the niche, and how would you get them to trust you at the very beginning?

As for me, I'm starting a tutor centre. I have secured a centre with a school here in Abuja. But now, i'm cash strapped. I need an extra 15,000 naira to complete printing of marketing materials. I'm not going to say, I'll pay you 5% monthly. I'm just starting out and most certainly bootstrapping my way up. But if you can loan that 15k, I promise to pay back 50% of my profit over the next 5-months. Thanks. mobi5592@yahoo.com
Bro lemme get this straight.. Is it 50% of the money borrowed or 50% of the total investment... Secondly is it going to be paid monthly or bucked up till 5months time...
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by femexsp: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Boss i will show you how u can make more than 25% of your fund in a month,i will refund you personally if u loss a dime from your fund whatapp me 08184377484 and i will show you where to invest your money without u paying me.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by MSItachi: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
adeester:
Contact us at RenMoney MFB Ltd to get soft loans between N50,000 to N2,500,000 without collateral and at highly competitive interest rate.

Are you in abuja?
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by grandyklace10: 12:35am On Aug 17, 2016
Can you invest 6 to 7 million on a site project located in Delta State? This will come with great benefits .There need for Site clearing on the area covering 360hectres which has been put in place but needs financing. The contract is very nice. We are ready to show you all proof evidences and sign an MOU in an office round table meeting with you. for more insight please contact me on grandyklace@gmail.com
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by lanimus: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2016
hello. I'm lawal hassan. We've got a business waiting to be invested in on propane cooking gas. The business is scalable and therefore allows for an investor starting with a modest amount. Your investment is guaranteed against any financial loss as you have the option of insuring it against the monthly salaries of the founders. This means that the money invested will be paid back from our monthly salaries, we have prepared an agreement contract with our bank to that effect waiting to be activated by investors. For further details, we would prefer to have your phone number as email correspondence has the disadvantage of stalling communications. You may send us a mail at lanimuss66@gmail.com with your contact. That way can talk better. Thank you.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by munchi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
youngdude1:
k-sley mega vision.they pays 10% monthly. Google it...(I have over 200k investment with them)
ur phone number pls
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by bigdot1759(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
john4m2k:
Is there anybody with information on money investment that will return 5% profit per month? I mean on registered company or business profile only.
Please go & search for Abiola Mcauly on Facebook talk to him he manage Fx account he will use ur cash to trade & give u up to 20%/month, he has over 7yrs xperienc in Fx
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
john4m2k:

U haven't heard of MMM. Have U?

Pls join mmm today and thank me later
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
abzeemao:
(http:///?i=abzeemao@gmail.com)

Join mmm with your spare money by providing and getting help and get upto 30% of your spare money monthly ... Get this profit paid directly into your Nigerian bank account . For your first help provided get 20usd profit... Am doing it presently. Its no scam

Check ur link again bro.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Teeneyo(m): 5:06am On Aug 21, 2016
john4m2k:
I own a school and will like to do some renovation for d upcoming term and put in place aggressive marketing strategy to capture new intakes.
I need the sum of 200,000 naira.
I will pay back 260,000,in form of monthly income.
That is 26000 per month for 10 months.
You can renew the investment if you wish after the time limit.
Call me on 08100025587.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by abzeemao(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
http:// goo. gl /sTT8co (remove d spaces)

thanks bro.
u can contact me for clarification. 08139649749.

Olalekanbanky1:

Check ur link again bro.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by abzeemao(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
http://goo .gl /sTT8co (remove d spaces)

u get 30% for each money you use to provide help monthly..

contact me 08139649749
john4m2k:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? / Ex Nigerian Footballer, Idah Peterside Acquires TV Station In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.