Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas (36678 Views)

Before And After Photos Of Broad Street, Lagos / Why You Shouldn't Give A Roadside Engineer Your Phone / NFC (Near Field Connection) Tags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by rectitude(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2015
If you thought white people are the only racists, think again, Nigerians are more racists than they are. My reasons? Ask yourself, how do you behave to a Hausa man, Yoruba man, Igbo man or persons from a tribe different from yours... Go through comments on this same forum you'll see how more racist and unethical Nigerians are towards their fellow citezens. I rest my case.
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by abbeyty(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2015
4Horsemen:

If you are not a gorilla then act like a human.

Do you observe queues? Are you orderly? Do you clean up after yourself instead of littering the streets? Are you your brother's keeper? Do you respect other people's beliefs? The list goes on............If you are a human, you are a human, if you are a gorilla, google is right.

Just shut your stinky mouth up, tell me if all whites do all those things you mentioned up there properly. With the way you reason, I think calling you a gorilla is an insult to gorillas. .you are a fking mosquito

2 Likes

Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by free37: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2015
cap28:
From time to time our enemy taunts us and then pretends as if it was a harmless mistake, do not be deceived this is what is known as psychlogical abuse , it is designed to make you remember your place in a world run and controlled by white supremacists. The more someone taunts you the more the chance he might break your will. Many black people actually believe that whites are superior to us and some on this forum are defending the racists who programmed an app to associate a wild animal with black people. My question to the guy who claims to know about artificial intelligence, who created the data that associates black people's faces with gorillas?
cap28:
From time to time our enemy taunts us and then pretends as if it was a harmless mistake, do not be deceived this is what is known as psychlogical abuse , it is designed to make you remember your place in a world run and controlled by white supremacists. The more someone taunts you the more the chance he might break your will. Many black people actually believe that whites are superior to us and some on this forum are defending the racists who programmed an app to associate a wild animal with black people. My question to the guy who claims to know about artificial intelligence, who created the data that associates black people's faces with gorillas?
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by abbeyty(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2015
dasparrow:

You are an idiot. You and your entire generations are gorillas. The white man is the USA that walked into a black church and shot dead 9 innocent black people is a saint right? The white cops that are shooting dead innocent black men in the USA are saints right? Bloody azzwipe like you that ought to have been aborted right after conception. Since we are gorillas, you are a bloody orangutang for registering on a black site and relating with black people online.

Don't mind the f**l let her keep hating herself. I bet if a white man call her miss gorilla I bet she will answer with a smile on her face
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Reticular: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2015
Africans need to start producing our own software and stuff that will be more tailored towards us. These people, in their design considerations, think more of themselves than any other race. That is no problem at all. It is just a wake up call for us to be more creative too. So don't let us just play the blame game, let's get serious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2015
vague:
i blame your mother for that nose lipsrsealed
really
Not funny dude.
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2015
..but seriuosly.. between white and black folks.. who looks more like a gorrilla grin grin grin
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by kashrush: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Youngpo413:
lol
lol
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2015
onelife97:
They should put Zuckerberg,George Bush,François Holland,etc pix and tag it #pigs.

Will be really cool if an African owned technology company can do that.
We should not ignore or forgive such racist acts anymore. We should respond strongly.

Tit for tat
An eye for an eye, we can all go blind for all I care!

1 Like

Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by mystique18(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Doesn't bother me
Am black, and am proud
Hair ninja!
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
booqee:
hahaha wtf?!
na d truth na.
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
voltron:
..but seriuosly.. between white and black folks.. who looks more like a gorrilla grin grin grin
my bro. The white-leprosy stricken Caucasian people are the real apes. The Theory of Evolution describes how they(Caucasian people) were created. They were genetically formed by FALLEN ANGELS-SATAN AND HIS DEMONS, REMEMBER that in the Book of Genesis in the Bible, the Fallen Angels slept with the daughters of men. They give birth to Blonde haired, and Blue-eyed Giants. The Fallen Angels mixed their Giant descendants with Monkeys to form White-Caucasian Race. That is why they are EVIL IN NATURE. search for more Information- http://www.google.com

Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
My feollow Black Brothers and Sisters, we are the FIRST AND TRUE RACE. We were created in the IMAGE OF GOD. Because GOD AND HOLY ANGELS ARE BLACK. And we are TRUE HEBREW ISRAELITES. Caucasian-white people were created by Satan and his demons. Do not be BRAINWASHED by fake white bible movies. They are lies. We are The REAL HEBREW ISRAELITES IN THE BIBLE. Click and read for more information- https://www.nairaland.com/2328147/west-africans-africans-southern-part or search it on http://www.google.com
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by alexisalex: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Racist people now Racist Software..
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
alexisalex:
Racist people now Racist Software..
racist people-caucasian white people are the REAL MONKEYS

1 Like

Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by ChukwuCantDie: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
dazpa:

Typical Gorilla.
Typical oyibo p u s s y..why are you posting on this site anyway?
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
a female white-caucasian Kitty-Cat that has tails. it is REAL

1 Like

Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by ChukwuCantDie: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Akpobaro:
a female white-caucasian Kitty-Cat that has tails. it is REAL
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
the site has an auto-correct you stup1d id1ot
you want to support your enemies- caucasian people. My bro, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. Free your brain from MENTAL SLAVERY. AND BLAME GOOGLE for posting such rubbish picture about Black People not me. ok . Black people , WAKE UP. THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by ChukwuCantDie: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Akpobaro:
.you want to support your enemies- caucasian people. My bro, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. Free your brain MENTAL SLAVERY. AND BLAME GOOGLE for posting such rubbish picture about Black People not me. ok . Black people , WAKE UP. THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES
ok bro i thought you tryin to make a stupid joke because when i posted the p u s s y comment originally i had to change it from kitty and put spaces in between ill delete what was said
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
ok bro i thought you tryin to make a stupid joke because when i posted the p u s s y comment originally i had to change it from kitty and put spaces in between ill delete what was said
ok my bro. We should come together as ONE, and forget our cultural and language differences. Because they-the caucasian people use DIVIDE AND CONQUER METHOD to get us. We should help our black brothers and sisters. Because we are very MIGHTY PEOPLE. if we can allow UNITY AND LOVE in our hearts towards each other. It BRINGS SUCCESS and DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA.
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Oseite: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Folksyharry:

[b] I love this comment but I still the outcry not because of inferiority complex but because so many people have been killed and subjected to unfair treatment because they are black.[b\]
There is a difference between racism and racial discrimination. As long as there are different races there will be racism. If you are my friend and then for some reason I am upset with you, I will probably insult you in a way I feel will pain you, which will probably be in a way in which you are different. In fact, even in jest, I can refer to a friend as 'a white fool', similarly to the way one calls a fair skinned person 'yellow pawpaw' which does not mean you consider him an edible fruit.
Racial discrimination is the problem, because that means you are denying someone an opportunity because of their colour, or treating them differently
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Oseite: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
aboabai:

Racial abuse is not just what you think, if you personally have been abused with some racial comments I can assure you that you will never taken it the way you are taking it now. This is a very serious issue around the globe now. If someone call you gorilla. Don't you know what it means, not just you is being called gorilla, the entire black race is being racially abuse. It's a very serious and sensitive issue. For instance, a white man visited your area and people were excited seeing white man, maybe your mum who happened to be there offer him a hand shake but unfortunately this man refused openly to sake your mum, maybe a press who was around asked him why he refused handshake and the only reason he could give is how can I shake gorilla right in your presence what will you do or say? 'I don't care I guess'. Think about it.

It is a thing of the mind. Does the fair person who is called yellow pawpaw consider himself a fruit, or does the very dark skineed person called a black maria consider himself such. If you observe in Europe, Africans don't take being called monkeys as personally as African americans, why, because it is not in our minds that we are descendants of slaves. Of course there are exceptions...but if I am black, then I won't get upset when I am called black by a white man , and if I am called a monkey, I will simply call you something else. The problem is when you deny me opportunities or treat me harshly on account of my colour, and that is the subset of racism called racial discrimination
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by dazpa(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
Because it's internet you moronic monkey.
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
dazpa:

Because it's internet you moronic monkey.
you are INSANE for those words. The caucasian-white people are the REAL MONKEYS

1 Like

Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by gidjah(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
DandyWalker:
lol. That, to me, sounds like an inferiority complex-induced statement. It is well dear.
after going tru a masters degree, with 2prestigious hons including the famous Frederick KC price award for excellence ,(_2nd best during my MSc),then spending extra 8rs in the white mans land ...you don't wanna consider that inferiority complex ,.. or do u ??save if you are one of them white butt lickers who gat no charisma and dignity for him self!. I do not envy Mr .. for one thing yet, I have d mind of excellence, A Mind Christ carries .sir ,sorry if I sound insultive o
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by DandyWalker(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
gidjah:
after going tru a masters degree, with 2prestigious hons including the famous Frederick KC price award for excellence ,(_2nd best during my MSc),then spending extra 8rs in the white mans land ...you don't wanna consider that inferiority complex ,.. or do u ??save if you are one of them white butt lickers who gat no charisma and dignity for him self!. I do not envy Mr .. for one thing yet, I have d mind of excellence, A Mind Christ carries .sir ,sorry if I sound insultive o
'A mind Christ carries'........hun, it's evident.
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by dazpa(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Akpobaro:
you are INSANE for those words. The caucasian-white people are the REAL MONKEYS
Ape
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2015
dazpa:
Ape
Caucasian Race are the REAL MONKEYS. INFERTILE MORONS

Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by dazpa(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Akpobaro:
Caucasian Race are the REAL MONKEYS. INFERTILE MORONS
You are a typical monkey.
Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
dazpa:

You are a typical monkey.
haaaah. I am a COMPLETE HUMAN BEING. and you are a CAUCASIAN MONKEY. and you are full of diseases. CAUCASIAN RACE ARE MONKEYS. Haaaahh haahaahhhaaahhah hahhahhaa

Re: Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas by dazpa(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Akpobaro:
haaaah. I am a COMPLETE HUMAN BEING. and you are a CAUCASIAN MONKEY. and you are full of diseases. CAUCASIAN RACE ARE MONKEYS. Haaaahh haahaahhhaaahhah hahhahhaa
Uncivilized monkeys like you are full of diseases. Aids,Ebola were all discovered in Africa.What have you monkeys contributed to civilization except diseases and backwardness. Come and have a banana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In terms Of Data Plan, Which Network Is Your Best In 2015? / Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes / Whatsapp Is Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.