Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (68974 Views)

South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) / Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
one bottle of shawarma for you sis
shineeye1:
There is no time HOLY things as Miracles would not be rubbished by silly DOGS. Not even the rising from the dead moves sconners. Nonetheless God does His things to leave all men without excuse

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by nanizle(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
johnydon22 ... mi bro how market grin

pls explain how this is fake cool

Comments and op say they've known him for years

*grabs popcorn*

The fact that someone has been roaming the streets for years does not make him a "mad man." He's rather homeless. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
trapQ:
PRAISE BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY.

miracles do happen. in a Muslim country, a young muslim boy got healed from blindness by a christian priest. they had taken him everywhere and the christian priest was their last resort. many Muslims are having visions of JESUS and are switching religions, including prominent Muslim clerics. since the beginning of time, ALLAH has don't nothing to prove he is GOD. no miracles, no signs, no wonders, only
jihad and wars, killings and rape.

my point is JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY

So true,I have never heard of any imam or what ever perform any sort of miracle to the broken hearted not even the fake type of miracles,but they can incite war and death at the first sight of their self proclaimed blasphemi or what ever.
Moslem are the first to jump out and shout staged managed,they think christianity is as dry as their islam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by whoisuche: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
Jesu! shocked
Take that man of God to YABALEFT or USELU smiley

May god have mercy on you. If u don't believe in God and miracles you better do so that things will be good for for you.
Only Jesus can heal and only God can perform a miracle like this through Our Lord Jesus Christ AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
If indeed he healed the man, it means the mad man was willing to be healed. embarassed
Afterall, God cannot impose himself on anybody.
There shall be a willingness for a miracle to take place.

#OurGodcandoallthings

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by whoisuche: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY IN CHRIST JESUS AMEN.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by temifisayo(f): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
freeage7:
I beg give me that pastor's address, I need him as soon as possible(ASAP). We have lots of mad men and women at Ile-ife and Ijebu-ode.

those two cities hmmmmmmm
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by krishfwesh(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
na yaba left sure pass make he go do dat miracle
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
His attention is needed at the NASS, they need prayer more than the poor masses.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by systemz(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Where's the madman? Abi na de crowd mad
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by dollyinxx(f): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tolexander:
Praise the lord!

But no evidence of a healed madman in the pictures shown.

Are u sure those eyes have nt left u behind ?
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
doubting Thomas. which miracle is real then. might as well say Jesus is fictional cuz you ain't seen him.

We are Christians because we haven't seen but believe.
Truckpusher:
Could still be a staged thing - What do you do when you want people to believe you with no doubt left ,you simply go extra mile to achieve it and our pastors are well known to go extra mile to fill their church with gullible Nigerians. grin
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Papasmal(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Live Drama
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tolexander:
Praise the lord!

But no evidence of a healed madman in the pictures shown.
Sometimes you wonder where this so called miracle workers are when GEJ and his big fat wife were in Aso Rock. They could have healed GEJ of his cluelessness and senselessness while his wife of her illiteracy and murder of the English Language.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Angelahoney: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
londonrivals:
www.metronaija.com reader sent in this.

I'm very exhausted so I will like to go straight to the point. I got to Ketu bus stop yesterday morning to meet a commotion, I initially thought it was an accident but as I got closer, I saw it was a jubilation.

Stella, people said that as a pastor was passing through and saw the mad man (popular in that area), he came down and walked to the mad man and wanted to pray for him but the madman charged at him.

He continued wrestling with this man while praying, shockingly, the man regained his senses and pastor prayed for him. He was even saying Amen to the prayers, pure water was brought and was used to wash his head then someone brought a change of clothes for him.

If I had not seen this mad man before, I would have said it was staged but yesterday I confirmed miracles do exist''.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-pastor-heals-mad-man-on-street.html

cc lalasticlala

Good. I hope the atheists in the house get to see this 1st hand.
I have also seen a mad man in my area around Badore who got healed by some prayer warriors. Immediately he recovered, he was in shock.
They later cut his dreadlocks and gave him a bath. He was relocated somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
My fellow citizens. undecided
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Angelahoney: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Sometimes you wonder where this so called miracle workers are when GEJ and his big fat wife were in Aso Rock. They could have healed GEJ of his cluelessness and senselessness while his wife of her illiteracy and murder of the English Language.

Out Of Point....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
E be like na introvert be that mad man. Im no make ftc
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
nanizle:

The fact that someone has been roaming the streets for years does not make him a "mad man." He's rather homeless. undecided

I guess the homeless people living under the bridge or the town where I live all look like him then. Damn it grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
PassingShot:
If true, it's an evidence that miracles happen all the times BUT not the "arranged" type by the mega churches who scam their gullible flock.

Mmmmm, are you sure churches "arrange" miracles? Which ones please?
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Edifyer: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
londonrivals:
www.metronaija.com reader sent in this.

I'm very exhausted so I will like to go straight to the point. I got to Ketu bus stop yesterday morning to meet a commotion, I initially thought it was an accident but as I got closer, I saw it was a jubilation.

Stella, people said that as a pastor was passing through and saw the mad man (popular in that area), he came down and walked to the mad man and wanted to pray for him but the madman charged at him.

He continued wrestling with this man while praying, shockingly, the man regained his senses and pastor prayed for him. He was even saying Amen to the prayers, pure water was brought and was used to wash his head then someone brought a change of clothes for him.

If I had not seen this mad man before, I would have said it was staged but yesterday I confirmed miracles do exist''.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-pastor-heals-mad-man-on-street.html

cc lalasticlala
has the Mad man been confirmed by psychiatrist that he was Mad? What kind of Madness..just because someone sleeps on the street, deity without taking bath does not make him to be a Mad Man...
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by fireforfire: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
Jesu! shocked
Meaning what
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Angelahoney:

Out Of Point....
Its not my fault you can't identify humor bro.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by fireforfire: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
theSpark:
Na so one time person carry stone stone mad man and the mad man recovered.
Lie lie.
Chai u can fabu eh
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by eleko1: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
He sent His word and HEALED them and deliver ed them from their DESTRUCTIONS(Psm 107).May U not be destroyed.
wiringdpt:
See scam
MIRACLE HAPPENS ALWAYS

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by kay29000(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
frankyychiji:
Smdh!
lol! Thanks for pointing that out for me.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by nicerichard05: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
Jesu! shocked

hahaha this gal u too funny, that [size=15pt]USELU[/size] got me laffing.. are you from EDO or u have some1 there tongue grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
FOOL

you sound so sure of yourself. some people here have stated clearly that they knew the mad man for not less than 2 years. since you doubt everything you should think about the probability that you may be your father's child. after all what proof do you have?
makzeze:
Both the pastor and the mad man are there to trick hopeless people on the street. Understand their game plan pls. the pastor wants to make name for himself.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by annielady(f): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
God awesome
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
trapQ:
PRAISE BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY.

miracles do happen. in a Muslim country, a young muslim boy got healed from blindness by a christian priest. they had taken him everywhere and the christian priest was their last resort. many Muslims are having visions of JESUS and are switching religions, including prominent Muslim clerics. since the beginning of time, ALLAH has don't nothing to prove he is GOD. no miracles, no signs, no wonders, only jihad and wars, killings and rape.

my point is JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY

And if you ask me, I will say that miracle has remained one of the major problems with christianity.
Anywhere there is miracle, you will see all of them there, therefore everybody becomes pastor of miracles by all means.
There is no single street of Lagos today that you wont find a miracle church and people keep running after them
Churches hardly talk about "having fear of God" anymore, because nobody wants to listen to that
They only talk about what people want to hear-miracles, success and riches
We may still have some genuine pastors with true power of God
But majority of what we have today is a scam
I can tell you for free that many of the miracle pastors go to muslim Alfas to get their power
Just as you are 100% convinced that Jesus is the only way
So are we muslims also 100% convinced that Islam is the only way
We have people that changed from Islam to christian, so also on the other way round

Cc edgeproduk

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by piscesgem(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
I cant believe this, this is john, we grow up together, even went to same sec school in kosofe, the madness stuff just started at a time, even his mom ran mad also...if this is true mehn am very happy for that. God be praised

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oh FOOL

AND how sure are you that your mother ain't deceiving your father that you're his son... prove that first before you discredit this
kelmicheal:
na film tricks jor no let your eyes decieve you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.