Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (69003 Views)

South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) / Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
donnie:

Abeg shut your trap, you child of satan. angry

So you are wise simply because you do not believe in the power of God?

Why not ask Jesus why he healed only one man by the pool of bethesda when there were several of them there in need of healing?

You have insulted and continue to insult the Spirit of God and you think you can wish away the condemnation of sin that is in your heart.

You havent seen anything yet... You will see and hear of more of such miracles in these last days as we approach the rapture of the church.

Keep quite abeggi. When the truth is said u simply display your ignorance and stupidity. How does my comment relate to me not believing in God? Why is it only happening in Nigeria? It's only in Nigeria pastors heal. Mumu like you believe chaps like this but few who don't are smart enough to figure out what the truth really is

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by IlekeHD: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Africans.

How long has the madman been there?
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na so na! The land where babies are born with Koran and beads. grin

INTROVERT:
Na for Lagos e happen abi.... grin
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by wearerelated: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
God of wonder.

Without visiting a billion dollar edifice called Church or cathedral

Without tuning to a $10 cable TV or N1 Tithe

Without shouting Halleluyah till d ground opens up

God healed this man!

Tx be to God for his uniqueness.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by RainboAfricana(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
na wa for u o so u want make him go see devil deputy abi
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
lomprico:
judas
lucifer!
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
I laugh you all that doubt God's healing power...
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by zubby29(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
d fact dat u are alive is a miracle
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by echodrum(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
With what is going on in nigerian churches today, it is hard to prove the authenticity of the miracle.
What is the evidence that the young man was mentally distorted ?
What evidence shows that he is now mentally okay in all angles?
I doubt my Nigerian pastors..sorry.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by rigarmortis: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
Jesu! shocked
Take that man of God to YABALEFT or USELU smiley

dry
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by nathdim: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
londonrivals:
www.metronaija.com reader sent in this.

I'm very exhausted so I will like to go straight to the point. I got to Ketu bus stop yesterday morning to meet a commotion, I initially thought it was an accident but as I got closer, I saw it was a jubilation.

Stella, people said that as a pastor was passing through and saw the mad man (popular in that area), he came down and walked to the mad man and wanted to pray for him but the madman charged at him.

He continued wrestling with this man while praying, shockingly, the man regained his senses and pastor prayed for him. He was even saying Amen to the prayers, pure water was brought and was used to wash his head then someone brought a change of clothes for him.

If I had not seen this mad man before, I would have said it was staged but yesterday I confirmed miracles do exist''.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-pastor-heals-mad-man-on-street.html

cc lalasticlala
how much is the pastor paying you and the mad man abi he no know where yaba dey
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
Jesu! shocked Take that man of God to YABALEFT or USELU smiley
APE
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by piscesgem(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I still can't rule out the possibility that people like you too can still be hired to further spread the falsehood but if he is truly healed then I thank God for him.

I'm only being skeptical well aware of the selfish maneuvers of my fellow country men, don't see me as one insensitive human.

U can check through my history and see things a comment on or my post and see if it relates to cpsxcam or weteva, i would have doubted my self if not i saw his pics and they mentioned the area we lived. Meanwhile we went to Aiyedere Ajibola High School, Kosofe, Ketu together

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Dokitadotun: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Many people with different question. Some even asking for evidence. Even when you see that evidence, you will not believe.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wow,Glory be to the father n to the son n to the holyspirit.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by arma: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Arrangee!!!
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by piscesgem(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
tolustx:
I stayed in a house in ikorodu road, ketu last year and I saw dat man almost everyday when going to work and returning home. He never leaves that area. He is fond of staying between two particular nepa poles, and using stick or cuttonbud to clean his ears. I know him very well. This is a great deliverance for him.

If u know oduntan stree or omojuwa close that's where they live before his madness started, thats why u see him mostly that area, stop stoped giving him money, when we noticed he do smoke with it. I left ketu last 2years thats y i might not confirm first hand if he is healed
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by mikeapollo: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jaymima:
The pastor has started it. Let him cure all the mad (wo)men roaming the streets of Lagos, after which he should proceed to either Yaba Left or Uselu Psychiatric

Can he start with the mad men and women you know and are closest to you, probably the ones amongst your family or siblings?!
I think that may convince you better.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by sladimeji(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
olorun nbe bi ti atijo
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by plaetton: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
ifedayoifedapo:
Since you also find it difficult to answer some of these questions, then you should not doubt the fact that it could be a miracle. There are principalities that can destroy destinies, so also the power of GOD is still available to set free. So you think it is only hard drug that results into madness? You see, too much comfort most times make men doubtful. It is better not to argue out some things especially when we are not sure. That you are not hungry does not mean some are not,that we are free from the manipulations of the devil does not erase the fact that they exist.

Shut up slowpoke.

Listen yourself.
Principalities bulshyte.
Is that what they taught you in school, or were you too busy p.im.pi.ng instead of getting an education ?.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by toprealman: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Na for Lagos e happen abi.... grin
NO NA FOR GONGOLA.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Sorry i don't need to explain staged street shows cool

Lmao

They have known him for years roaming the street and he is dressed as neatly as i see on the pic. . Habaaa
Ive seen mad men smoking cigars and buying snacks undecided

Biko stop mentioning me on nonsensical posts cheesy Just reading the front page comments of the thread already shows that 80% of people here (mostly Christians) don't even believe it. so i advice you take it up with them cus they have already done a better job at refuting the show smiley

[size=14pt]Lies , [/size]below are snippets of front page's comments kiss

By the way , here is a comment on the second page that might interest you

olanshi:

I have seen the Mad-man before on the street of Ketu, he has been roaming the street for over 2yrs. He ply between ondun junction toward access bank and oduntan junction.

God has the power to heal anyone at his own will. To God be the Glory.

I over estimated you bro, thought you were less gullible wink

Honestly , Im really concerned embarassed

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by kelvyn7: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
moscobabs:
as planned tongue tongue tongue

my friend, people in that area have known that mad man for a long time

Miracles still exist, though there are alot of fake around.
Having fake in the market does not make the real one not to exist anymore.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Incase he doesn't knw yet he have lot of mad people to cure. If na true or scam we go soon knw
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by tolustx(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
piscesgem:

If u know oduntan stree or omojuwa close that's where they live before his madness started, thats why u see him mostly that area, stop stoped giving him money, when we noticed he do smoke with it. I left ketu last 2years thats y i might not confirm first hand if he is healed
there is one local nite club near dat oundun street junction. He's always near dat area. He sometyms danced to dr songs @ night. Truly, he smokes.
I pray his healing is permanent. He will do himself good to stay away from filth tho.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
God forgive me but,how sure are we about the source of his powers,it may nt b from God and this maybe advert for his rising church.but all d same a mad man benefited.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by tolustx(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
ydass:
Incase he doesn't knw yet he have lot of mad people to cure. If na true or scam we go soon knw
That he healed one mad man doesn't mean he has received a ministry of healing insanity. Everyone shud note that. It was d man's day of deliverance. I believe that is why he had dat encounter wit d man of God.

The pastor will be frustrating d grace of God if he's trying to go afta every md man jst because of dis one deliverance except God inspires him to do so.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
To GOD be the Glory................By His word, His Blood we are healed, in JESUS Name

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by runtinx: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na so e be. Miracles must flow
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Assslayer: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
OMG ! I know that mad man, he always stand in from of a bank at Ketu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by dmola(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
Jesu! shocked
Take that man of God to YABALEFT or USELU smiley
U want to finish annoyinting ...lolz
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Assslayer: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
dorocent:
na only naija...... tinx dey happen

But I know the mad man, I ve seen him wella at Ketu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reveals Rapture Date - 3, 6 Or 10 Years Time / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.