Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) (3754 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nairalandar: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oyind17:
I want to test it on my bfs
Peeparty
Loomer
HerexG
nairalandar
isacolukay
it will be nice
LolZzz i hear u bt uno say we no get any oda person apart frm u nah
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by loomer: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oyind17:
I want to test it on my bfs

Peeparty

Loomer

HerexG

nairalandar

isacolukay

it will be nice

The good thing be say dem no go get my size cos my thing too small
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
op i need 24 pieces for my bfs,wherr i get it? cheesy
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
loomer:

The good thing be say dem no go get my size cos my thing too small

I know na, your size na toothpick size I go order am special, I need to control u.
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nairalandar:

LolZzz i hear u bt uno say we no get any oda person apart frm u nah

I won't lock yours, I know you are not cheating on me. I will lock Peeparty with 2
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by peeparty(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oyind17:

I won't lock yours, I know you are not cheating on me. I will lock Peeparty with 2

Holy ghost fire.
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by loomer: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oyind17:

I know na, your size na toothpick size I go order am special, I need to control u.

U no go see my size tongue
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
loomer:

U no go see my size tongue

na so e small? na isacolukay size I think sey go hard to get .
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
peeparty:

Holy ghost fire.

Yes o, I no trust you
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
shiizzy:
Introvert don't disturb yourself

Now this got me laughing for at least 10 mins
cry
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by peeparty(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Now this got me laughing for at least 10 mins cry
Wait I say mk I follow ask you. honestly do I need one of those?
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
peeparty:

Wait I say mk I follow ask you.
honestly do I need one of those?

Lol pls u dont
The thing looks dangerous self
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by peeparty(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol pls u dont The thing looks dangerous self
OK good.
abi dah geh don hear am so.
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Now this got me laughing for at least 10 mins cry
grin
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by loomer: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oyind17:

na so e small? na isacolukay size I think sey go hard to get .

E small well well o

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Bae Finally Agrees To Have Sex With You... / Val Palava: Be Like Bro / How Babies Will Be Born In The Year 3030.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.