Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Guys: Can You Date A Lady Who Is Older Than You... And Vice Versa?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Date A Lady Who Is Older Than You... And Vice Versa?? (538 Views)

Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You / Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Can You Date A Lady Who Is Older Than You... And Vice Versa?? by lopjohnny(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
you have been in a relationship for a while and you later got to know that the girl you are dating is older than you or you are dating a guy who is younger than you. what would be your next step go ahead or stop
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady Who Is Older Than You... And Vice Versa?? by Progress2468(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
It only matters when the spouse acts highly immature or bossy. But I don't think that is a function of his/her age
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady Who Is Older Than You... And Vice Versa?? by falconey(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
partially
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady Who Is Older Than You... And Vice Versa?? by ArchEnemy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Noope except she is 'just too much'

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady Who Is Older Than You... And Vice Versa?? by BillDesmond2much(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Age no be matter nah, it's just a number as far as she respects me that's all.
Besides i love matured ladies no matter the age, but not to the numbers Senator Shatima likes
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady Who Is Older Than You... And Vice Versa?? by moment5(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yes of course,I've dated ladies older than me,but I'm sorry I can't marry a lady older than me,,
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady Who Is Older Than You... And Vice Versa?? by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Its normal for girls but harder for guys.
It all goes down to respect and maturity.

You can be older but yet display signs of immaturity and vice versa.

It will be hard if such is later found out. But the love for each other should be able to overcome if they both and respect each other.

Also, breakup will be easier if one of them lied about his/her age
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady Who Is Older Than You... And Vice Versa?? by ebamma(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
If she is rich, I can think about it

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways Growing Up With Sisters Prepared You To Live With Your Girlfriend / Up Nepa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Danger Averted / "We Will Try To Make Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage"- USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.