Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply (2461 Views)

Rights Group Plans Protest Over Poor Power Supply - PUNCH / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply by DRANOEL(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2009
the good thing is that he is sacking people,that's encouraging! cause he might wake up one day and sack himself
Re: Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply by bawomolo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2009
well y'aradua should hire Becomerich. Our grid would be powered by Google earth satellites grin
Re: Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply by nich(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2009
undecided ehm, lipsrsealed
Re: Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply by Becomrrich: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2009
vwvw, yes you dont have, but i can still save. there are ways. even with little signal, we have what we can do.
Re: Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply by freelance(m): 4:19am On Mar 05, 2009
bawomolo:

well y'aradua should hire Becomerich. Our grid would be powered by Google earth satellites grin

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply by jamace(m): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2009
TYPICAL. Look for a scapegoat to blame for your inefficiency - sack the man in charge and make it look like he is the problem. Yar'Adua is just trying to PRETEND and make us (Nigerians) feel that he is doing something.

Permit me to say something though. i have always had the feeling that if you bring in 5 top British (or any other western country's) Energy consultants, give them 5 years to turn the Power/Energy sector around and most of all, GIVE THEM SOME FORM OF AUTONOMY, we will in no time, have our power supply all laid out and properly planned. I just have the feeling that our own people are tied down with so much politicking and too many people to please and answer to. We have had so many eminent people in the positions of Minister of Power and steel, MD of NEPA/PHCN etc and yet, nothing has happened.

I am not berating our own indigenous engineers and consultants. I just feel that we need people that do not have any allegiance to anyone and anything and are only in a position to do a particular job and once it is finished, leave. People who are not afraid to step on toes and re-organize an industry. Maybe if we allow the imperialists to show us the way, we can learn once again.

Yes o o.

Can somebody please explain the link between Generator sellers or importers and the Government not being able to fix this electricity issue.

If one man own no spoil, another man no go better. If na you, you no go happy say you dey get biz? Abeg, leave them to enjoy the fallout of official incompetence.
Re: Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply by Becomrrich: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2009
If you bring britain, they would not be able to solve your problem. only nigerian know the solution to the porblem and they are based abroad.

Look. With 4000MW . there is a way to manipulate the system to make it look like we have 7000 MW.

Like I said. Pay me money.
I know nigeria and I have a clue.

I can tell you what the solution are. Let Yar adua award the contract to me. And if I do not get it working, let him fire my company.

Like i said, I use to work on network and electricity is a network too.

From the satellite picture, knowing Nigeria very well. ,
I can predict what the consumption is and how the network would work to make us have 24 hrs power.

Someone from britain can not do that. In britain, and I do not think we need britian to do the work.

The system may be the same. We do not need to use thier system. It is not the best for Nigeria.

The satellite pictures tell me where the barrier are, And how we could run an effective grid system.

the satellite pictures tells me where the transmission point should be.

the satellite pictures tell me, where best to build generation station.

the satellite picture tells me how to design the transmission Network for effective supply.

the satellite pictures tells me where best to place the transformers.

the satellite pictures tells me how to redesign Nigeria grid system.

the satellite pictures tells me what how load is.

the satellite pictures tells me what are load forecast it.

The satellite pictures tell me where to put the various substations.

The satellite pictures tells me the required number of cable lenght(approx) needed for each location.

from the satellite pictures i can predict the total lenght of cable we need in Nigeria.

from the satellite pictures I can tell you what the voltage level in each setup and stepdown transformer should be.

from the satellite pictures i can tell you what is the attenuation level in every node on the grid system.

From the satellite pictures I can tell you what the spec should be in every node on the grid system.

You see, Yar adua needs to find me his In law something. Or else no more food from sister Turai .

(01) 416 904 5008

nigeriamail@hotmail.com
Re: Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply by mustafar1: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2009
Becomerich is going to start cloning electricity! shocked shocked getting 7000MW out of the current 4000MW without producing more and simply working with the current 4000MW.
Re: Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply by freelance(m): 3:55am On Mar 06, 2009
DRANOEL:

the good thing is that he is sacking people,that's encouraging! cause he might wake up one day and sack himself

Lol grin grin grin Impossible grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply by Jakumo(m): 5:19am On Mar 06, 2009
The criminal cartel that profiteers from Nigeria's permanent blackout by importing generators will NEVER permit Nigeria to enjoy mains grid electricity, because that would remove the demand for generators and put all those fat bastards out of business.

Get used to it. Grid mains electricity will NEVER be delivered to Nigeria, despite the billions of dollars that are regularly shared amongst government officials under the pretext of refurbishing electricity generation and distribution infrastructure.

The brazen theft of 16 billion dollars from the electrical power budget, by former Nigerian president Obasanjo, is only the tip of the iceberg, but it does illustrate the scale of embezzlement that is possible for all "elected" Nigerian government officials who dance to the tune of the generator importation criminal cartel, and keep their mouths shut about the pervasiveness and absolute finality of this crime wave's effects on the "Giant of Africa".
Re: Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply by kosovo(m): 6:27am On Mar 06, 2009
yar adua is a JOKE.
A bilnd man leading a blind nation.
Re: Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply by PurestBoy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2009
@Jakumo,

God bless you for your true talk
Re: Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2009
Becomrrich:

If you bring britain, they would not be able to solve your problem. only nigerian know the solution to the porblem and they are based abroad.

Look. With 4000MW . there is a way to manipulate the system to make it look like we have 7000 MW.

Like I said. Pay me money.
I know nigeria and I have a clue.

I can tell you what the solution are. Let Yar adua award the contract to me. And if I do not get it working, let him fire my company.

Like i said, I use to work on network and electricity is a network too.

From the satellite picture, knowing Nigeria very well. ,
I can predict what the consumption is and how the network would work to make us have 24 hrs power.

Someone from britain can not do that. In britain, and I do not think we need britian to do the work.

The system may be the same. We do not need to use thier system. It is not the best for Nigeria.

The satellite pictures tell me where the barrier are, And how we could run an effective grid system.

the satellite pictures tells me where the transmission point should be.

the satellite pictures tell me, where best to build generation station.

the satellite picture tells me how to design the transmission Network for effective supply.

the satellite pictures tells me where best to place the transformers.

the satellite pictures tells me how to redesign Nigeria grid system.

the satellite pictures tells me what how load is.

the satellite pictures tells me what are load forecast it.

The satellite pictures tell me where to put the various substations.

The satellite pictures tells me the required number of cable lenght(approx) needed for each location.

from the satellite pictures i can predict the total lenght of cable we need in Nigeria.

from the satellite pictures I can tell you what the voltage level in each setup and stepdown transformer should be.

from the satellite pictures i can tell you what is the attenuation level in every node on the grid system.

From the satellite pictures I can tell you what the spec should be in every node on the grid system.

You see, Yar adua needs to find me his In law something. Or else no more food from sister Turai .

(01) 416 904 5008

nigeriamail@hotmail.com

no body does it better grin

who needs advanced degrees in electrical engineering, experienec in power engineering, mastery of design software etal when you have google earth grin
Re: Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply by Pataki: 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2009
Becomrrich:

Orunmila tell me where the barrier are, And how we could run an effective grid system.

Orunmila tells me where the transmission point should be.

Orunmila tell me, where best to build generation station.

Orunmila tells me how to design the transmission Network for effective supply.

Orunmila tells me where best to place the transformers.

Orunmila tells me how to redesign Nigeria grid system.

Orunmila tells me what how load is.

Orunmila tells me what are load forecast it.

Orunmila tell me where to put the various substations.

Orunmila tells me the required number of cable lenght(approx) needed for each location.

from Orunmila i can predict the total lenght of cable we need in Nigeria.

from Orunmila I can tell you what the voltage level in each setup and stepdown transformer should be.

from Orunmila i can tell you what is the attenuation level in every node on the grid system.

From Orunmila I can tell you what the spec should be in every node on the grid system.

(01) 416 904 5008

nigeriamail@hotmail.com
Please can the satellite pictures Orunmila tell you when Yar'Adua is leaving Aso Rock? angry
Re: Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply by jom28gy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
That's is what the present government would have done, instead,he still repeating the same old failures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Gets 19 Years' Jail For Love Scam / Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. / The North Owns 75% Of Indigenous Oil Firms, So Why Are They Demanding Derivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.