Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone (898 Views)

Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. / When A Guy Constantly Use Pidgin English During Conversations. / The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Relationship: Dates.
Medium: over the phone
Initiator: Kelvin

(Phone rings- Kelvin calling)

Cynthia: Kelvin lyttle, waddup!

Kelvin: I've told you to stop calling me that.

Cynthia: Stop calling you what?

Kelvin: YOU KNOW WHAT

Cynthia: Oh ok. sorry. can I call you Kelvin Tiny instead?

Kelvin: ................

Cynthia: ...Or Kelvin small?

Kelvin: Cynthia stop this rubbish. I just called to....

Cynthia: ...to do what?! ehn? why in the bloody world are you still calling my phone after what you did? If you knew you couldn't do without me why did you go fuccking her?! How were you feeling? what were you thinking, you fuccking bastardd!!

Kelvin: Cynthia...

Cynthia: ...Shut up! I don't even know why I picked or why I'm still talking to you. I should kill you thats what I should do!!

Kelvin: Cynthia please, don't be like this. I thought be we'd be beyond this by now I just wanted...

Cynthia: ...wait, tell me something, did you pull her hair, ehn? Did you spank her asss while she was riding that your little dingy, ehn?

Kelvin: you know what, fucck this! I wanted to see how you're doing but obviously you won't stop BITCHINGG about it!

Cynthia: no, YOU'RE the bittch!! A bloody stinky pusssy bittch thats what you are!

Kelvin: Oh so now it's down to name-calling abi?

Cythia: **curses in igbo language!**

Kelvin: Fucck you and whatever you just said!

Cythia: Fucck your entire generation!! Fucck your life!!

kelvin: You always think you're so on point when you lack even the rudimentary things that make up a woman!

Cynthia: Fucck you to hell!!!..

Kelvin: ...and for the record, YES, I pulled her hair and spanked her several times and she loved every minute of our hot steamy sex!

Cynthia: I hope you burn!! I hope you die!! I hope you're dead, you bastar..d!!**voice shaking**

Cynthia: shebi you want to know na, Yes I loved it. I loved the way she loved my dickkk and took it in her mouth like a real lady! Something you wouldn't understand. Oh and I got to do other styles BESIDES MISSIONARY!!...

Cynthia: STOP IT, KELVIN!!....you're hurting me.......

Kelvin: ............................................................................I'm sorry.

Cynthia: Fucck you!!! **sobbing**

Kelvin: I miss you.

Cynthia: Fucck you!!!

Kelvin: I love you

Cynthia: FuccK you!......fuccK y...... **crying**

Kelvin: Baby I swear I didn't mean to hurt you. I promise it wont happen again. Please baby, just let me try again. Let me at least try to make it up to you. I won't give you up for the whole world and I'm so sorry I coundn't see things straight before......I mean, I've realised now how much you mean to me and would never joke with your heart ever again. I was only fooling around with her but I'm so sorry I did that........Please forgive me...................

Cynthia: **crying**

Kelvin: I want to be there where you are. I wan't to hold you close and never let go. I want show you how sorry I am. Call me a fool, call me a slowpoke, call me a bastard, anything is better than losing you. Please dear, talk to me.

Cynthia: *still crying* I......I misss........................I miss you......
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by Cutehector(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wat kind of nonsense is this

1 Like

Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Wat kind of nonsense is this
who's this nonsense? We beg u make u come read am before?
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by czarr(m): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
lool... girls forming tough!!
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by czarr(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
lool... girls forming tough!!
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by Afromano: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hehehe! upon all d shakara grin
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by viceldo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
omo know tmy in di'jas voice one tmy is all she ned
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by Charlentine(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buddah:
who's this nonsense? We beg u make u come read am before?
Mehn I like this nigga. Guy, u just get ur way sha. Ride on, I dey ur back
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by IamLEGEND1: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
WHAT SORT OF NÖNSENSE IS THIS?
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by Teeboy22(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
this is nonsense
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by JennySexyy(f): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buddah:
Relationship: Dates.
Medium: over the phone
Initiator: Kelvin

(Phone rings- Kelvin calling)

Cynthia: Kelvin lyttle, waddup!

Kelvin: I've told you to stop calling me that.

Cynthia: Stop calling you what?

Kelvin: YOU KNOW WHAT

Cynthia: Oh ok. sorry. can I call you Kelvin Tiny instead?

Kelvin: ................

Cynthia: ...Or Kelvin small?

Kelvin: Cynthia stop this rubbish. I just called to....

Cynthia: ...to do what?! ehn? why in the bloody world are you still calling my phone after what you did? If you knew you couldn't do without me why did you go fuccking her?! How were you feeling? what were you thinking, you fuccking bastardd!!

Kelvin: Cynthia...

Cynthia: ...Shut up! I don't even know why I picked or why I'm still talking to you. I should kill you thats what I should do!!

Kelvin: Cynthia please, don't be like this. I thought be we'd be beyond this by now I just wanted...

Cynthia: ...wait, tell me something, did you pull her hair, ehn? Did you spank her asss while she was riding that your little dingy, ehn?

Kelvin: you know what, fucck this! I wanted to see how you're doing but obviously you won't stop BITCHINGG about it!

Cynthia: no, YOU'RE the bittch!! A bloody stinky pusssy bittch thats what you are!

Kelvin: Oh so now it's down to name-calling abi?

Cythia: **curses in igbo language!**

Kelvin: Fucck you and whatever you just said!

Cythia: Fucck your entire generation!! Fucck your life!!

kelvin: You always think you're so on point when you lack even the rudimentary things that make up a woman!

Cynthia: Fucck you to hell!!!..

Kelvin: ...and for the record, YES, I pulled her hair and spanked her several times and she loved every minute of our hot steamy sex!

Cynthia: I hope you burn!! I hope you die!! I hope you're dead, you bastar..d!!**voice shaking**

Cynthia: shebi you want to know na, Yes I loved it. I loved the way she loved my dickkk and took it in her mouth like a real lady! Something you wouldn't understand. Oh and I got to do other styles BESIDES MISSIONARY!!...

Cynthia: STOP IT, KELVIN!!....you're hurting me.......

Kelvin: ............................................................................I'm sorry.

Cynthia: Fucck you!!! **sobbing**

Kelvin: I miss you.

Cynthia: Fucck you!!!

Kelvin: I love you

Cynthia: FuccK you!......fuccK y...... **crying**

Kelvin: Baby I swear I didn't mean to hurt you. I promise it wont happen again. Please baby, just let me try again. Let me at least try to make it up to you. I won't give you up for the whole world and I'm so sorry I coundn't see things straight before......I mean, I've realised now how much you mean to me and would never joke with your heart ever again. I was only fooling around with her but I'm so sorry I did that........Please forgive me...................

Cynthia: **crying**

Kelvin: I want to be there where you are. I wan't to hold you close and never let go. I want show you how sorry I am. Call me a fool, call me a slowpoke, call me a bastard, anything is better than losing you. Please dear, talk to me.

Cynthia: *still crying* I......I misss........................I miss you......
cheesy I personally know a couple just like this. One minute they're cursing each other the next they're romancing. Lol. I love this.

Why are these guys all saying "nonsense" undecided where is ur sense of humor na. Mptchew!
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by Catalyst4real: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Check out a Shared Experience
[Eroti¢]My Sexcapades with the Girl Next Door
http://catalyst4real.com/my-sexcapades-with-the-girl-nextdoor/
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by may01(f): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
What's the moral of your story, Op cheesy
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by Begonia(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
She probably forgave him after all the nonsense he said on the phone.
Hmm.. Very interesting conversation grin
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by badinfluence: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is one of the many reasons aliens won't talk to us... undecided
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by Tobbey(m): 12:57am On Jul 03, 2015
FUNNY
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by sarmiie(m): 1:36am On Jul 03, 2015
as a real sharp guy na...........

it was obvious the girl still wanted the convo to continue when she didnt cut the call....if she were really done, that convo wld have ended since. all na fronting
Re: Conversations||cynthia And Kelvin||phone by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Sorry! Op this topic main aim is that??

(1) (Reply)

She Keeps On Telling Me She's In A Relationship What Should I Do / A Short Interesting Story / Not All Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.