Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria (6843 Views)

Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? / Are Women Really Attracted To The Bad Guys More Than The Good Guys? / Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by karkinase(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
True to say d least.....them girls think u got load of girlfrnds when u an handsome dude even wen u got none. A girl once told me she had to stop seeing me becos she knows every girl likes me....so she wouldn't like to compete...I think its a subsconcious misnomer by naija girls to see all handsome dudes as players...Maybe dats the blessing for being good-looking sha...

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
ghostofsparta:

I feel your pain bro, same here believe me. And please don't say "...girls" as if it's a worldwide thing, it's only exclusive to Nigeria and it's not a phenomenon it's a psychosocial issue. . . so let's say "Nigerian girls". I heard Ghana babes don't behave as such. BTW this thread ought to be on frontpage, don't you think ?
It should jare. Ion just know why our ladies are like this.
Tanks to the fine boys of those times that played girls.... We are the ones reaping what they sowed
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Richardonald:
Itz not easy to be a handsum guy..people wil jst hate u seeing u at first sight
Especially jealous guys. I Taya for them.
And when ladies decide to fight one him.... Na die. And they still won't date him in the end.
I dan sweat for two cousins hand.... ✋ pheew
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by Frozenovenreagan: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Its hard for goodlooking guys to be in relationships since most girls are insecure but getting laid,shouldnt b a problem...just hit the club,a girl is more likely to have a 1 night stand with a hot guy over a not so hot guy,trust me.
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by Richardonald(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2015
tombravo:

Especially jealous guys. I Taya for them.
And when ladies decide to fight one him.... Na die. And they still won't date him in the end.
I dan sweat for two cousins hand.... ✋ pheew
to be goodluking is a disadvantages
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2015
Richardonald:
More or less.... And I no fit turn gay. Hate it.
Na to make serious money remain.
Maybe I go be Catholic fada last last
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Richardonald:
More or less. I still love my cute face still.
I just hope I get marridd
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Richardonald:
More or less. I still love my cute face still.
I just hope I get married
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by Richardonald(m): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2015
tombravo:

More or less.... And I no fit turn gay. Hate it.
Na to make serious money remain.
Maybe I go be Catholic fada last last
they think u have been taking not knowimg that u single pass fowl
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2015
Richardonald:
they think u have been taking not knowimg that u single pass fowl
Single pass fowl. Even if you tell em you're single..... They will almost curse you "liar.... You think you can play me." I weep for the future of naija fine boys
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by Richardonald(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2015
tombravo:

Single pass fowl. Even if you tell em you're single..... They will almost curse you "liar.... You think you can play me." I weep for the future of naija fine boys
no weep our women are cowards..even though you give them everything they will stil call u a player
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by ghostofsparta(m): 12:00am On Oct 09, 2015
tombravo:

It should jare. Ion just know why our ladies are like this.
Tanks to the fine boys of those times that played girls.... We are the ones reaping what they sowed
LOL!!! You're kidding right ?

karkinase:
True to say d least.....them girls think u got load of girlfrnds when u an handsome dude even wen u got none. A girl once told me she had to stop seeing me becos she knows every girl likes me....so she wouldn't like to compete...I think its a subsconcious misnomer by naija girls to see all handsome dudes as players...Maybe dats the blessing for being good-looking sha...
You've been making sense until you said the bolded. How does the being good looking tantanmounts to being a player, not only that how also should it be regarded as a blessing ? It's false presumption and stereotypical. It's like saying every tall guys are into basketball.

I think instead of us musing about this, why don't we suggest a solution to this phenomenon here like 'Frozenovenreagan' suggested clubbing to which I think still won't cut it since that's only for if you looking for quick flings, I believe we are talking steady and stable relationship here with a babe oooo. I have some some not-too-perfect solution that's very unorthodox but I will like to share it if only this topic can be moved to front page as I would really like to here a multitude of opinions from other readers first, to see if they agree or not, or it's something else we're mistaken for this.
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by karkinase(m): 12:27am On Oct 10, 2015
ghostofsparta:
LOL!!! You're kidding right ?

You've been making sense until you said the bolded. How does the being good looking tantanmounts to being a player, not only that how also should it be regarded as a blessing ? It's false presumption and stereotypical. It's like saying every tall guys are into basketball.

I think instead of us musing about this, why don't we suggest a solution to this phenomenon here like 'Frozenovenreagan' suggested clubbing to which I think still won't cut it since that's only for if you looking for quick flings, I believe we are talking steady and stable relationship here with a babe oooo. I have some some not-too-perfect solution that's very unorthodox but I will like to share it if only this topic can be moved to front page as I would really like to here a multitude of opinions from other readers first, to see if they agree or not, or it's something else we're mistaken for this.
Hmmm....I wuld luv to hear dis method of urs....
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by montezz(f): 12:47am On Oct 10, 2015
debonairprinx:
I can't agree with you less OP.....Same situation am in.....My high confidence level even puts me at a disadvantage. Its everywhere bro.
abeg make i laf small before i comment....kikikikikikikikikii oluwa ogo o! lmao. hmmm back to d mata,first off,is dat u on ur dp? if yes,d post isn't for u! d op was referring to handsome dudes. you fine too o bt nt so fine. @op m guilty of dat maybe because most fine boys i know r chronic womanizers with girls flocking around dem like ants pouncing on sweets.
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by ghostofsparta(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
karkinase:
Hmmm....I wuld luv to hear dis method of urs....
Then lobby the super-mod to place this thread on frontpage.
montezz:

abeg make i laf small before i comment....kikikikikikikikikii oluwa ogo o! lmao. hmmm back to d mata,first off,is dat u on ur dp? if yes,d post isn't for u! d op was referring to handsome dudes. you fine too o bt nt so fine. @op m guilty of dat maybe because most fine boys i know r chronic womanizers with girls flocking around dem like ants pouncing on sweets.
First of all you may think you know them but in truth you DON'T. You assume, just as Nigerians are fond of assuming and presuming without getting close to someone, they just sight her around about 10 to 15 times and jump to conclude that she's an harlot "u no dey see her dressing and tatoo" without getting to close to know her. Anyways, what you may have observed mightn't be what actually is, it doesn't necessarily mean those handsome dudes you spotted are intent on womanizing, okay, let me ask you this: does you're being pretty makes you a man-izer just because guys flock around you ?
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by mohajenny: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Hello
i am miss Jenny i am looking for friendship
please contact me now so you can know more
about me with my pics
jernnifermohamed@gmail.com
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by mohajenny: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2015
Hello
i am miss Jenny i am looking for friendship
please contact me now so you can know more
about me with my pics
jernnifermohamed@gmail.com
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by IamLEGEND1: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
uuummhhhmm?
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by ghostofsparta(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
uuummhhhmm?
Re: Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria by godofwar666(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sigh! Facing same problem bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls And Older Men / Adventure With The Slay Queen’s … (18+) / VIRAL! Your D*ck F*cks Better Than Ur Brothers Own! Lady Cries Amid Pleasure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.