Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... (2127 Views)

Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? / This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by marvelck: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
There is no girl who doesnt want to have a boyfriend or be in a relationship with a guy. Even the so called church girls also dont want to be left out as you find some of them secretly quarreling or fighting over some of the brothers in the church. Every Girl just want to have a guy in her life, that she can talk to, run to, have sex with, depend on, spend time with and also boast or talk about with her friends...any girl claiming not to like guys or have interest in guys, is only pretending or saying that cos she is yet to find her ideal guy that would help make her dreams come true... Most girls cant really do nor stay without a guy. Check out campus girls and how they jostle and crave for guys to spin them, date them and also wow them...to them, its something (having a boyfriend) they must achieve before they graduate from school...
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
ok
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by refiner(f): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
#trash!

pls were are d lawma!undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by dollyjoy(f): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Guy, you be olodo so?

The reality of the situation is that boys need girls more than girls need boys. Sad truth.

Of course, there aren't enough guys, so girls are often left to scramble for the ones that are left. giving the illusion that they can't do without Guys.

1 Like

Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by yemmit90: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Teempakguy:
Guy, you be olodo so?

The reality of the situation is that boys need girls more than girls need boys. Sad truth.

Of course, there aren't enough guys, so girls are often left to scramble for the ones that are left. giving the illusion that they can't do without Guys.

This is not true. A man can stay without wooing or having a single girl for years. If the same happens to a lady(if nobody woo them for the same years as that of a man), na MFM straight.

1 Like

Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by demzylahot(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
*spreads mat*
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by wolfgangg(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
lol... what of lesbians' they don't need guys na....
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Taha haha cheesy I laugh hysterically *wipes tear from eye* good comedy!

1 Like

Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by chulo132(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
@ OP Gbam!
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Abeg who dey sell popcorn here?
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Teempakguy:

It appears this misconception is a global one.
Here in the US there's a belief that A.A. women outnumber the men.
I say that's wrong,they just don't participate in censes taking like women have/do.
Giving a unbalanced result
An a false need ta scramble fer a man.
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Cutezt(m): 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wia KAI officials dey?
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Op is so on point like seriously guys are endangered species desperate and ferocious girls are on the prowl they just see you aren't a fool and have something going, they make sure they get you and dump all thier problems on ypu for dating sake, guys rock, we are the champagne of genders, if every guy on earth is to marry five girls each they'll still be alot of single girls so girls seriously need guys btw a man of thirty years will still be walking tall saying hes not ready for marriage but girls doing shakara are just between 18-25years, from 25-30 years hmm your own na case thats where they will settle for anything that comes thier way seriously desperate 30-40 years them go repent start go church praying to God to locate them OYO

1 Like

Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Op is so on point like seriously guys are endangered species desperate and ferocious girls are on the prowl they just see you aren't a fool and have something going, they make sure they get you and dump all thier problems on ypu for dating sake, guys rock, we are the champagne of genders, if every guy on earth is to marry five girls each they'll still be alot of single girls so girls seriously need guys
looool grin desperate an ferocious?....this ain't the jungle dude!!
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
looool grin desperate an ferocious? .....
this ain't the jungle dude!!

thats how desperate they are dude
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Youngpo413: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Maybe
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jonathan2787:
thats how desperate they are dude
dude I be a chick tongue
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
dude I be a chick tongue
chick? What's up with the king thingy i thought chick should be queen like queencheezypuff? Nigga i aint a buster i could smell a motherfuqing nigga miles away, so you prove you a chick by showing me a pic or idonbelivit
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It appears this misconception is a global one.
Here in the US there's a belief that A.A. women outnumber the men.
I say that's wrong,they just don't participate in censes taking like women have/do.
Giving a unbalanced result
An a false need ta scramble fer a man.
That's not what I'm talking about. what I mean is that there are not enough attractive guys. too many fatsos and manginas around because guys just don't give a shit about how they look like. Honestly, It's girls that get all worked up over their looks. as a result, there are less attractive males.

women on the other hand, there's a lot of attractive females out there. and guys make a point of NOT tying them down in relationships. they just screw them and leave . . . for other guys. girls don't do that. when girls get guys, they make it a point of tying them down in a monogamy forever. removing them from the market of already scarce MEN.

1 Like

Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
yemmit90:

This is not true. A man can stay without wooing or having a single girl for years. If the same happens to a lady(if nobody woo them for the same years as that of a man), na MFM straight.
okay, You do have a point. but the fact is, All of that is just societal pressure. men have pressure to date girls, from a primal urge. It's like eating because you're hungry vs eating because your friends want you to.
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jonathan2787:
chick? What's up with the king thingy i thought chick should be queen like queencheezypuff? Nigga i aint a buster i could smell a motherfuqing nigga miles away, so you prove you a chick by showing me a pic or idonbelivit
grin you need a pic? grin grin grin
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Teempakguy:
That's not what I'm talking about. what I mean is that there are not enough attractive guys. too many fatsos and manginas around because guys just don't give a shit about how they look like. Honestly, It's girls that get all worked up over their looks. as a result, there are less attractive males.

women on the other hand, there's a lot of attractive females out there. and guys make a point of NOT tying them down in relationships. they just screw them and leave . . . for other guys. girls don't do that. when girls get guys, they make it a point of tying them down in a monogamy forever. removing them from the market of already scarce MEN.
Actually, there are plenty attractive MEN in the world.
Especially since attractiveness is subjective ta the looker.
Oh an you a dude what you know bout sexy men.
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin you need a pic? grin grin grin
yeah not the one that will make nepa to seize power though
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jonathan2787:
yeah not the one that will make nepa to seize power though
grin Smh...If you'd asked me nicely,maybe
but you want me ta "prove" I'm a she...
grin it ain't happenin'.
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by hippyj(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Caringguy:
Abeg who dey sell popcorn here?

I get popcorn for sell, but due to dollar scarcity, one cup of pop corn is now #3,000. you go buy?
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin Smh...If you'd asked me nicely,maybe
but you want me ta "prove" I'm a she...
grin it ain't happenin'.
hey bae dont be all gangsta and shit ama gentleman but i aint tripping though so am gonna conceede and ask nicely, plss sweet can i get you picture embarassed
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jonathan2787:
hey bae dont be all gangsta and shit ama gentleman but i aint tripping though so am gonna conceede and ask nicely, plss sweet can i get you picture embarassed
Gangsta!! ....you stay sayin' somethin'.
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Actually, there are plenty attractive MEN in the world.
Especially since attractiveness is subjective ta the looker.
Oh an you a dude what you know bout sexy men.
No there aren't. lipsrsealed
Or maybe there are and women are just strange.
I mean, just look at videos of boy band concerts and watch women behave CRAZY over these guys. as an outsider, you would immediately come to the conclusion that they just overneeded these guys.

So, I think it's mainly the embarrassing behaviour of women towards attractive guys that fuels the stereotype that they need men more than women need men.
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by tommychow(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Teempakguy:
Guy, you be olodo so?

WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT?! Can you be this naive? Who are the ones running around more often for emotional and financial dependence? How are the ones desperate for long term relationships and marriage? Cos the last time I checked men are the ones in the wild hustling and bustling to get made while women are looking for support from already made men.
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Teempakguy:
No there aren't. lipsrsealed
Or maybe there are and women are just strange.
I mean, just look at videos of boy band concerts and watch women behave CRAZY over these guys. as an outsider, you would immediately come to the conclusion that they just overneeded these guys.

So, I think it's mainly the embarrassing behaviour of women towards attractive guys that fuels the stereotype that they need men more than women need men.
What!! ....you comparing every day women ta raving boy band fans?!!
That's ridiculous!
Re: Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... by naijaboiy: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Girls need Boys #Fact

Boys need girls Too #AnotherFact.

What is all the argument and counter argument about? And i'm seeing some females trying to defend what they know is so true.

Please let's face other important issues abeg. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not / Photo: Being A Good Woman Barely Keeps A Man | True Or False / Should I Wish Him A Happy Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.