Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! (37399 Views)

Whats The Funniest Name You've Had Some On Answering / So Sad: Polio Is Back In Nigeria But Not On Children But On Women / Guys Facial Expression When They Are Answering Calls(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Starships4u(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by teelady(f): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lmao
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Im good thanks
Choi....you wicked ooo...see as you damp Oga Tomfrench Hope with a stroke of brusque and curtly replygrin
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Choi....you wicked ooo...see as you damp Oga Tomfrench Hope with a stroke of brusque and curtly replygrin

U just dey access my comments .. Lol
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
teelady:
Lmao
Hi. ..are you a Nigerian?
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

So far you are living up to your monika the "Ladyboss"
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

So far you are living up to your monika the "Ladyboss"cheesy
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Damp ni some guys sef grin
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Fulaboy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=35418672][/quote] Lol grin modified
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On Jul 03, 2015
redgem:
hahahahaha....so true, I make same facial expressions
lol... I bet ppo also do make facial expresions wen u call dem too tongue
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Mrbee21(m): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2015
SO TRUE!!!
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by redgem(f): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:
lol... I bet ppo also do make facial expresions wen u call dem too tongue

Yes they do...
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2015
redgem:

Yes they do...
lol see ur fyn teeth at ur picture...
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by piicity(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided Am already late sha.
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by piicity(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2015
Morning
redgem:

Yes they do...
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by piicity(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2015
Morning
redgem:

Yes they do...
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by redgem(f): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2015
piicity:
Morning
Morning to you too
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by piicity(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2015
How was ur 9th?
redgem:

Morning to you too
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by timnarogcy1(f): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lol! Guys mowu na leave us oooooo. Sheewww!
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
I like the doctor face more. As in she don enter
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
1.Parents

Mama: chichi where are you now angry didn't I warn from staying late at night

Chici: Mama I swear I went to collect my assignment from Lala, the due date for submission is tomorrow and I can't afford to loose this course sad

Mama: whatever I want to see you in house in the next 20 minutes and this should be the last you do this in my house if not na your papa go reconcile this

Chici: Ok mum sad

2.Boo

Boo:hi boo cheesy, I've been yearning to hear your voice today

Chici:Lol

Boo:baby I've a surprise for you

Chici: Oh really cheesy

Boo: I'll be coming in the next 1:30mins, get ready we are going to that jewelry shop

Chici: Oh God shocked love you baby kiss xoxo can't wait to see you

3.Toasters

Toaster: Hello dear

Chici: Hello who's that please

Toaster: calm down dear, is just a friend I mean no harm miss smiley

Chici: hmmm

Toaster: my name is cutehector a graduate of lagos state university, faculty of engineering currently working with a pure. Water production firm in Apapa

Chici: And where did you get my contact?

Toaster: From a friend I'll to disclose his name for now, at times I saw pass our firm and I begun to develop some feelings for you and I don't know if we can date if you don't mind smiley

Chici: see Mr. I've a boyfriend and I love him very much so don't call this number again undecided

*hang up the call*

4.Pest

No idea undecided

5.Doctor

Doctor: hello chici

Chici: Doctor kingtom how's your work??

Doctor: its all well chici

*took a long pause*
Well chici I'm sorry to announce the result came out and the test shows positive

Chici: shocked ehnnn undecided

Doctor: I'm sorry you're 8 weeks pregnant and hiv + as well....................

I don't have to tell you the rest grin

6.Paddy

Chici: hello ladyboss1

Ladyboss1: hello chici, where have you been all day, I came to your house and your mum told me your not at home undecided

Chici: I swear na that yeye alberto2k took me on a date to a restaurant

Ladyboss1: oh really shocked tell me more

Chici: can you believe that guy refuse to pay my transport fare after the date undecided

Ladyboss1: no mind that stingy boy, when are you coming to my place cheesy we will set him up, he must pay for this

Chici: I will see next weekend will be good

Ladyboss1: whenever you're coming please come along with that your necklace please

Chici: ok, but make sure you call me to remind me oo

6. Fake friends

Now I will to call this bitch again undecided
I don't have enough to say here but the convo will be nice and caring but not deep inside the heart

7. Pastor

No idea

grin I rest my case here
grin
tongue
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by sharon763: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Leme jus drop dis here lipsrsealed

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Gelengelen: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
[size=25] the face a lady makes when you first put in your big PE...NIS inside her VA...GI...NAL [/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by LesbianBoy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nigerian girls are VERY STOOPID and PROUD. I remember someone did something like this last year and i noticed that, unlike other reactions when she was talking to her ''toaster'' on phone she was squeezing her face. Now this particularly picture the OP posted, its the same. Na wa o! Is it a bad thing to toast a lady again? Why can't they smile or keep a normal face when talking to their toasters? Must they squeeze their ugly faces! Nonsense!
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by slytubadth(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
girls are like virus.....they weak and kill u slowing.
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by ayusco85(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
LadyBoss1:
smiley

Source : https://mobile.twitter.com/georgeabulele/status/616677614477045762/photo/1

Na u be that? Hw come u had all the facial expression?

1 Like

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Ricswagger: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
sharon763:
Leme jus drop dis here lipsrsealed
sharon how are u doing?
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Neduzze5(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
She must be a Igbo gal

O boy, it is "an" not "a". Go collect your balance from Sec school wey you go. Dem dey owe you!
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by hibbayueei(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by papaejima1: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by berrystunn(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
She must be a Igbo gal

meaning ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) / I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix / Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.