Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! (37396 Views)

Whats The Funniest Name You've Had Some On Answering / So Sad: Polio Is Back In Nigeria But Not On Children But On Women / Guys Facial Expression When They Are Answering Calls(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by dexcira(f): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
lol op u are there jare. that pest one na die
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
dexcira:
lol op u are there jare. that pest one na die
Lol tongue
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
ideykwum:
Lol! Don't worry, I know you understood the passion therein! Thanks for following back!!

Ok no probs

1 Like

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Smartyb(f): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
He meant to say the complexity of Ladies is intricating and complicated.In other words their world is unpredictable and filled with uncertainty.. their expression is always a betrayer of deception; a subterfuge of profound misconception that is to say they are inscrutable and elusive. Encapsulated they are complex.Hope you understand now?
Lolllss..Adding salt to injury wif gramma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Smartyb:
Lolllss..Adding salt to injury wif gramma
You have a pretty chin.
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by dexcira(f): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lol tongue
. hehehe
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Cityguy: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hahahahaha. This is just soooo correct. Op, pls tell. What did you study in school? Womanology?
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by ModiKen(m): 5:31am On Jul 04, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Now dat is some "ukwu".... grin

Dnt want to be in the category referred to below cool

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 04, 2015
ModiKen:

Now dat is some "ukwu".... grin

Dnt want to be in the category referred to below cool

Lol u wanna lead the nation smiley
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by efficiencie(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
...women are wonderful creatures...
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
D doctor face tho grin

Face wey be like say she don carry bele for gateman
grin
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by jbblues24(m): 3:08pm On May 31, 2019
Don't want to close my eyes I don't want to fall asleep Cause I'd miss you babe And I don't want to miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you babe And I don't want to miss a thing. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) / I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix / Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.