Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! (37404 Views)

Whats The Funniest Name You've Had Some On Answering / So Sad: Polio Is Back In Nigeria But Not On Children But On Women / Guys Facial Expression When They Are Answering Calls(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by sharon763: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ricswagger:

sharon how are u doing?
am fyn oooo

1 Like

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by mubarak001(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
And we have peeps that have worked on their facial expression that you hardly know who they're talking with on the fone per time.

But, what the op uploaded can only be found in our 9ja babes.
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by damiloladuke: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
women with their funny antics

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by sexaddict08(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
1.Parents

Mama: chichi where are you now angry didn't I warn from staying late at night

Chici: Mama I swear I went to collect my assignment from Lala, the due date for submission is tomorrow and I can't afford to loose this course sad

Mama: whatever I want to see you in house in the next 20 minutes and this should be the last you do this in my house if not na your papa go reconcile this

Chici: Ok mum sad

2.Boo

Boo:hi boo cheesy, I've been yearning to hear your voice today

Chici:Lol

Boo:baby I've a surprise for you

Chici: Oh really cheesy

Boo: I'll be coming in the next 1:30mins, get ready we are going to that jewelry shop

Chici: Oh God shocked love you baby kiss xoxo can't wait to see you

3.Toasters

Toaster: Hello dear

Chici: Hello who's that please

Toaster: calm down dear, is just a friend I mean no harm miss smiley

Chici: hmmm

Toaster: my name is cutehector a graduate of lagos state university, faculty of engineering currently working with a pure. Water production firm in Apapa

Chici: And where did you get my contact?

Toaster: From a friend I'll to disclose his name for now, at times I saw pass our firm and I begun to develop some feelings for you and I don't know if we can date if you don't mind smiley

Chici: see Mr. I've a boyfriend and I love him very much so don't call this number again undecided

*hang up the call*

4.Pest

No idea undecided

5.Doctor

Doctor: hello chici

Chici: Doctor kingtom how's your work??

Doctor: its all well chici

*took a long pause*
Well chici I'm sorry to announce the result came out and the test shows positive

Chici: shocked ehnnn undecided

Doctor: I'm sorry you're 8 weeks pregnant and hiv + as well....................

I don't have to tell you the rest grin

6.Paddy

Chici: hello ladyboss1

Ladyboss1: hello chici, where have you been all day, I came to your house and your mum told me your not at home undecided

Chici: I swear na that yeye alberto2k took me on a date to a restaurant

Ladyboss1: oh really shocked tell me more

Chici: can you believe that guy refuse to pay my transport fare after the date undecided

Ladyboss1: no mind that stingy boy, when are you coming to my place cheesy we will set him up, he must pay for this

Chici: I will see next weekend will be good

Ladyboss1: whenever you're coming please come along with that your necklace please

Chici: ok, but make sure you call me to remind me oo

6. Fake friends

Now I will to call this bitch again undecided
I don't have enough to say here but the convo will be nice and caring but not deep inside the heart

7. Pastor

No idea

grin I rest my case here

u get time oo
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mtschew! I don't do girl's things.
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by HRich(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lolz. So true. Very funny truth.
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Ricswagger: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
sharon763:
am fyn oooo
0 waow,that is good to hear,i'd really want ur to be friends if u dnt mind
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by ideykwum: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
So, the cat has been let out of the bag!

LadyBoss1:

grin lol if u derail hmmm
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Ricswagger: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
sharon763:
am fyn oooo
waow,that is good to hear,i'd really want us to be friends if u dnt mind
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
LadyBoss1:

grin lol if u derail hmmm
you stole my pix yesterday and you used it to make FP.

Diaris God ooo
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Orikinla(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
LadyBoss1:
smiley

Source : https://mobile.twitter.com/georgeabulele/status/616677614477045762/photo/1

TOTALLY TRUE. grin
Majority of Nigerian babes are cynical. But I am as good as they come.

1 Like

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by sharon763: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ricswagger:
waow,that is good to hear,i'd really want us to be friends if u dnt mind
no p

1 Like

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Ricswagger: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
sharon763:
no p
thankx,am most honoured
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by zudozz: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
All this girls self..Boo this Boo dat...as if una dey sleep with only 1 ''boo''. Na una sef una dey deceive becos even Boo sef know say una no dey get 1 boo bt plenty BOOSSSSSSSSSSS!
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by sharon763: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=Ricswagger post=35435584]
thankx,am most honoured[ smiley/quote]

1 Like

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by FumzeeyGold: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
OUTRAGEOUSLY 2RU
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by 400billionman: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
I don't see this happening under Buhari administration..
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by 0b1nna: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
She must be a Igbo gal

You're correct! cheesy
Igbo amaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Ricswagger: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=sharon763 post=35435725][/quote] sharon can we chat in a more secure platform? pls?
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Calismart(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
I wonder how you were able to observe all these.

Na true oo
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by vivypretty(f): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
the pest can be someone you said NO to so many times and can never have that feeling for(even when u want to) but because he wants to change ur mind spends on you freely thinking you will change ur answer. once he calls that is d look that automatically appears in your face(without force) ........sometimes you look at the screen of ur phone and drop it.if you pick is only because u are specially happy that day or he gave u something or u want to ask for something
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by ipreach: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lolz

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by deeLima86(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Op this is incomplete, where the knacking face?
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:

O boy, it is "an" not "a". Go collect your balance from Sec school wey you go. Dem dey owe you!
thanks for the correction.
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by mrkings84(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Na dis kind news dey make our former piss to shout "there's God ooo"
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you stole my pix yesterday and you used it to make FP.

Diaris God ooo
Lol what pic hun
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by DSuccessor1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
ideykwum:
So, the cat has been let out of the bag!

Which yeyey cat
Haven't seen u in like ages n this is how u say hi nah wah oh smiley
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by iffydave: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Parents (Mother) : Make sure u cook, clean the whole house, wash all the dirty clothes before going out.

Girl: Mom am not feeling fine!

Boo: bae I just deposited 100k into ur account

Girl: love u honey, I will spend the weekend wit u

Paddy: babe meet me at shop rite

Girl: am already on my way cheesy

Toaster: chick am in front of ur house

Girl: pls who is this?

Pastor: Before the end of this year, ur husband must locate u

Girl: Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!

Doctor: The result is out you are 3 weeks pregnant.

Girl: who? meeee! God forbid

Doctor: NO! Na me

grin grin grin grin
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by ideykwum: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
My darling, my heart burst forth in flowers with love for you, and you and the rest of Nairaland trampled it with feet of ignorance! But that doesn't mean I didn't desperately miss you...no ma'am, in the contrary, I created a shrine for you in my mind! Lol

Anyway, Shakespeare said "All is fair in love and in war..."; please don't run away again and let your friends know when you change your moniker!

Please follow back!! I'm saying "HI"!

LadyBoss1:

Which yeyey cat
Haven't seen u in like ages n this is how u say hi nah wah oh smiley
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
ideykwum:
My darling, my heart burst forth in flowers with love for you, and you and the rest of Nairaland trampled it with feet of ignorance! But that doesn't mean I didn't desperately miss you...no ma'am, in the contrary, I created a shrine for you in my mind! Lol

Anyway, Shakespeare said "All is fair in love and in war..."; please don't run away again and let your friends know when you change your moniker!

Please follow back!! I'm saying "HI"!

I don follow
Take it easy

Didnt understand a word u wrote but its ok smiley
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by ideykwum: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lol! Don't worry, I know you understood the passion therein! Thanks for following back!!

LadyBoss1:

I don follow
Take it easy

Didnt understand a word u wrote but its ok smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) / I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix / Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.