Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone (33171 Views)

4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade / Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by SilentCrescendo: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2015
ollah1:

lol. You are really funny. Android is divided into three phases(low end, mid range and high end). The high ends hardly lags. To be straight with you, all phone lags and all OS got malwares besides BB10 and Windows phone( but hackers never get their time cos nobody buys it). The most recent iPhone 6 and 6 Plus lags like hell. iOS 8 is very laggy and buggy hence their continuous updates.

Recently an iPhone can be hacked with just a text
message shocked shocked . Don't be its true.

Yea I get you. All phones lag but for how long and how often it lags varies from phone to phone.
The text message code just crashes you out message inbox and it's been patched already with the recent update
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by idris4r83(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2015
kdfemi:
take note jailbreaking is different from rooting jailbreaking will only give u limited function lyk installing app other than appstore or using d Bluetooth to send btw diff device make and it can't alter anything on d os or do twerks but rooting will give u access unlimited access dat should only b available to d fone makers
Tell me 1 thing that a rooted android device can do and a jailbroken iPhone can't do?
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by acehood907(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Abeg android iz all abuh games iphone Is the best ever

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by niceguy7(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2015
oseod:

Sleepless nights ke!!!!
The most valuable company in the world, even more valuable than oil companies...yet they make only phones and laptops.

It only means they are giving the likes samsung and htc sleepless nights
Apple product is jst overrated
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by lokodon(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2015
IPhone is like G Wagon while An Android Phone say Samsung S5 is like a Range Rover Evogue
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by staymore: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Windows is the best amongst them.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2015
iamosamede55:

Nobody has given a valid point that is objective as to why an apple device is better than andriod device, other than the fact that it is expensive amd celebrity in america uses it, what kind of whack argument is that. In my opinion am iphone is just a thing of class. Andriod is very flexible[ same reason windows os is in pc's]. Moreover apple sells more in the us becos it's an ameeican thing, same like Ford in the us, doesn't mean it's better that toyota that sell more in this part of the world. in my opinion andriod and ios and both worthy competitors and there is no clear winner. They're loads of things a Samsung will do and an iphone won't even try it to it

That is exactly the problem I have with iphone users.. the only thing they'll say is "if no be iPhone e no fit be iPhone "...tell them to mention 5 things their iPhone does that an android can do and they'll be mute... whereas there are 100s of things an android can do that even a Jailbroken iphone can't dream of...they say celebs use it, they use it in movies, what do they use it for other than call and text.... if you watch Tech movies, you'll hardly see an iphone there.... as for longevity, it's solely User dependent.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by holusormi(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2015
All this iphone and android war no dey taya Ina ni .... Anyway team iphone ooo grin

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2015
acehood907:
Abeg android iz all abuh games iphone Is the best ever

Best how?......gimme 5 reasons an iPhone is better than an android device.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by segedoo(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2015
1stola:
Yes! An droid vor live cool
Duh!!!
Even you know that the robot needs The Apple to be alive.
Try and smile tho u just shot urself in the foot with your photo! smiley
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by free37: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2015
Os wars....... cheesy
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
I Love Techno Androidsgrin
YOU NEVER STILL ELIMINATE POVERTY BY undecided KEEP ON USING TECNO

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2015
Don't worry your android phone will soon run out of storage space, even calculator application it will not download. grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by saasala(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2015
johnsonsegxy:
Free browsing is here to stay on Mr Andrews(Android). It will be very hard for me to leave Android for another device oo even when am on another planet..... Except of course if another Os better than Android comes out.

I can do anything i like on my phone with lots and lots of numerous utility apps....

Imagine using infinix or tecno and u got a samsung s5 UI.. grin free browsing nko, dstv nko ?

PS: i have used virtually almost every OS in this world and i can tell the difference.

Even our girls with iPhone doesn't do anything other than snap pictures with it.

It is good to be a geek with Android.

Egbon, abeg o... Help me with free browsing, I use infinix hotnote with airtel and mtn sims... Thanks bro.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Omotayor123(f): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2015
sonofananimal:

YOU NEVER STILL ELIMINATE POVERTY BY undecided KEEP ON USING TECNO
Son of animal tongue
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2015
sonofananimal:

YOU NEVER STILL ELIMINATE POVERTY BY undecided
KEEP ON USING TECNO
You dey craze I swear.....

My e-wife Sorry jare
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by konjivity: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2015
ahsekeena:
To cut the long story short, The fact that you don't have money for iphone doesn't necessarily mean we too should not have money for iphone.
My Android machine can buy your iphone + the airtime in it.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Omotayor123(f): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Freemanan:
My e-wife Sorry jare
No mind am. he don talk say he be Son of animalgrin
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Omotayor123(f): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Freemanan:
My e-wife Sorry jare
No mind am. he don talk say he be Son of animalgrin
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Lovechyld101(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2015
prosperng:
Don't ever compare android phone to an iPhone.
IPhone is nothing but a high powered computer on your palms. If you want a high computing device, go for an iPhone. If you want just a mere advanced phone then buy an android phone.
Buy your iPhones directly from USA at www.buyomart.com

I don't. Kno what yastick or benchmark you use in comparing the two but android is way more advance than the Iphone the Iphone 6 plus the highest iphone till date use 1g ram and a dual core. 1.4 processor even the camera is just a mere 8mp doesn't even support java compared to an andriod with 4g ram and octa core 1.6 processor with a 20mp camera but iphones is slightly stable and uses less memory but I will choose an andriod over a iphone any day any time cos of it open source nature.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
Son of animal tongue
grin grin
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by kdfemi(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2015
idris4r83:
Tell me 1 thing that a rooted android device can do and a jailbroken iPhone can't do?
https://www.androidpit.com/jailbreak-android
Check out that article
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2015
SilentCrescendo:

Yea I get you. All phones lag but for how long and how often it lags varies from phone to phone.
The text message code just crashes you out message inbox and it's been patched already with the recent update

What term would be used when a test message code crashes you out of your message inbox?
Since you know all phone lags why condemn droids to be laggy phone and iphone lag free?
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by kdfemi(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2015
django1:
Don't worry your android phone will soon run out of storage space, even calculator application it will not download. grin
seriously oga run out of storage wen sum android fone support 128gb am yet to see iphone having dat and now dat we have 200gb and u dey talk
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by grammarcop(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2015
iamosamede55:

Nobody has proven a valid point that is objective why an iphone is better than an andriod device, other than celebrity using it and its expensive. Andriod is very flexible. Apple in my opinion is just a thing of class and nothing else, plus it's widely used in america becos its an american thing same way ford is used in america more than this part of the world, doesn't make ford better that Toyota.

iOS- when it comes to processing, speed and features

Android- when it comes to gaming and apps. (iOS devices are faster than Android devices when playing games)

iOS Devices are more secure; kill-switch renders the phone useless when stolen. Antivirus system is stronger than most Android.

Android is basically for fun.
when you need to do something serious and tasking, you go for iOS.

"iOS doesn't freeze"

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by afelouz(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2015
Have you heard of ios jailbreak? It will do tripe of what u posted. Mtsheew.
Cant believe d rate at which people are praising android phones when we all know so many of u cant afford the latest iphones.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by grammarcop(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2015
[
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by kdfemi(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2015
konjivity:
My Android machine can buy your iphone + the airtime in it.
lol dere r android fones wey expensive dan iphone
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by killzone(m): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2015
op u forgot the best part for android users in Nigeria 1.Changing imei to get GB as high 24gb 2.simple server while iPhone users have to sub
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2015
Freemanan:
My e-wife Sorry jare

E- WETI undecided
GO AND EAT STONE JORR
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

That is exactly the problem I have with iphone users.. the only thing they'll say is "if no be iPhone e no fit be iPhone "...tell them to mention 5 things their iPhone does that an android can do and they'll be mute... whereas there are 100s of things an android can do that even a Jailbroken iphone can't dream of...they say celebs use it, they use it in movies, what do they use it for other than call and text.... if you watch Tech movies, you'll hardly see an iphone there.... as for longevity, it's solely User dependent.

@ the emboldened some Nigerians are dumb and likes following. Celebs using it isn't a yardstick and besides when they say celebs, they mean American celebs. What phone do you expect them to use?
Samsung, LG(South Korea)
HTC(Taiwan)
Sony(Japan)

They will def use their home grown product which is the iPhone. They should watch Korean movies and check out the phones used in them, its usually Samsung and LG or other local products. No be us here wey we no dey value local products
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2015
niceguy7:
Truth is bitter and painful... Take it or leave it.

you dont know the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms / Get FREE Whatsapp MB On Your Airtel Sim / Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.